• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD WTS 21st Century Concentricity Gauge and Tube Mic.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Never used. I picked these up from 21st Century when I bought my IDOD thinking that I was going to get back into F class shooting. IDOD is long gone and these two remain.

Concentricity Gauge with wheel and indicator new is $330 + shipping. Yours for $275.00 shipped. Again, this is new and never used.

OV6x2PM.jpg

Digital Tube Mic with stand. Perfect for measuring your neck wall thickness. Never used. Yours for $85.00 shipped.
FH1Rsx3.jpg

Last edited:
Never used. I picked these up from 21st Century when I bought my IDOD thinking that I was going to get back into F class shooting. IDOD is long gone and these two remain.

Concentricity Gauge with wheel and indicator new is $330 + shipping. Yours for $275.00 shipped. Again, this is new and never used.

OV6x2PM.jpg

Digital Tube Mic with stand. Perfect for measuring your neck wall thickness. Never used. Yours for $85.00 shipped.
FH1Rsx3.jpg
I’ll take the tube mic. Pm inbound.