• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTS AR10 Build, Rainer rail, Vortetx HD Gen II 3-18, Atlas, Geissel trigger

Coldfuzion

Serviens
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2013
Greeneville, TN
Hi All, Its been awhile but time to sell another rifle. I have a AR10 in .308 built on an Aero lower, aero upper, 24" barrel heavy profile with lo-profile gas block, Rainer free float m-lok rail 17", geissle rapid fire trigger, Raptor charging handle, Tis quick cuff sling, Atlas PSR Tall bipod with ADM-170-s mount, Gen3 PRS magpul stock. Rifle has 5 rounds through it functions great, was planning to use it more by had some bills come up that I need to part with. Will come in a hard case and depending on where you live I can through in a few 25 rd Magpul mags still in the plastic. Have just about 4k into this build Asking $2800 shipped, will be coming from an FFL and insurance will be included. Check or postal money order, will ship when check clears. Pm me any questions I'll get back to you as soon as I see them.

Have sold a bunch of stuff on the hide over the years to deal with confidence.

Scope is SPF going to hold onto the rest if no one else is interested.

IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Last edited: