• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD WTS - Seekins NOXS SP15 Forged

MEL07

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Slightly used and lovingly cared for, Seekins SP15, NOXS, forged. Chambered in .223 Wylde, 16" barrel. Looking for a good home. $1100.00. I don't keep track of exact rounds fired in AR's, but can say it's been to the range exactly twice. She's had somewhere between 400 (low estimate) and 600 (high estimate) rounds fired through her, on the basis that I typically take no more than 300 rounds to the range on a given day.

This is an older model SP15, that was retailing for around ~$1300. This is not the newer model SP15 that's retailing for $925. So, no, I am not trying to gouge anyone. I'm selling to obtain funds for other projects, so I'd like to get as much as I can out out her, of course. As everyone here knows, this is an expensive hobby! LOL!

One of the projects I'm funding is a new 6mm Creedmoor build. If I'm deserving on any criticism, perhaps it's that I am just now finally building a rifle in a caliber other than .308. ;)

Cheers!

IMG_6802.JPG
IMG_6803.JPG
IMG_6799.JPG
IMG_6801.JPG
IMG_6804.JPG
IMG_7622.JPG
IMG_7623.JPG

Last edited: