• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

2403-yard shot on a can of red bull, sounds like a load of bull.

1 moa @100yds=1.047"
@1000yds=10.47"
@2400yds=25.128"
1/8 moa @ 2400yds = 3.141"

How wide is a 20oz red bull?
I don't know how many people out there could cold bore an 1/8 moa dot at 100yds.

Crazy shit can happen because the bullet had to go somewhere, but to act like It was just another day of being kick-ass you is ridiculous. If I did get a hit like that, the last thing I would do is go bullshit the bear pit about it.

I wonder if the guy has a martial arts dojo where he teaches no-touch knockouts and other deadly craft but never competes because he's just too lethal.

Last edited:
I have seen Tiborasaurus Rex shoot a beer can at 1,256 yards. I don't know how many shots but it looked like one. However, it seemed doable with the rifle and shooter working together right.

^ "1.2 MILs left for spin drift and coriolis" in a "no wind" situation. 3:15 in the video

Go plug anything in your calculator you want and see if you come up with anything near 1.2 MRAD "spin drift and coriolis" for a 1243 yard shot.

The fact that he states it so matter-of-fact calls his credibility into question. If anybody were shooting with me and said they were going to hold 1.2 mil of spin drift I'd immediately call bullshit. I would also call bullshit if they were talking Coriolis for anything less than 1500 yards

Like I said, I don't know how he did the shot. It seems doable, whether he actually did it or not.

I read somewhere that the Coriolis Effect is nothing to consider until past 1,000 yards and this was supposedly based on data gathered from the Army Proving Grounds at Aberdeen, Md. I could be wrong in my information.

Where would I find that 1,500 yards is the barrier for considering Coriolis Effect?

I have not and am not shooting that far. So, in my ballistics app, I am not even turning that on.

I had watched some of his Sniper 101 series and he was not actually teaching anything, just mentioning concepts.

I do know that he gives training seminars. Our illustrious host, Frank, even went to one. He felt that Rex spent too much time on internal ballistics rather than the practical solutions of getting someone on paper. That is, Frank was saying that worrying about charge weights, etcetera, is fine but a shooter gets better by learning to get on target and that is a physical thing ( I am paraphrasing.)

Reactions: lash
Here’s my 34” K&P barrel launching a 285 ELD-M at 2940 fps at a 12” plate at 1079 yards

A beer can at 1250 would be doable if I had a big box of ammo, no wind, a patient videographer, and dialed slightly less than 1.2 MRAD of coriolis and spin drift

My personal experience with coriolis was roughly 1" @ 1000m. Shoot the target, pattern a group, and then go to the target, and shoot to where you just were. Basically shoot east to west, then west to east.. or north / south.. whatever.

It moved the group about 1" lower.

Was it just me ? Wind ? Weather ? Who knows. I took an average and guessed.

Either way it was less than a mil, moa, or bird fart.

I have seen Tiborasaurus Rex shoot a beer can at 1,256 yards. I don't know how many shots but it looked like one. However, it seemed doable with the rifle and shooter working together right.

tenor.gif

1 moa @100yds=1.047"
@1000yds=10.47"
@2400yds=25.128"
1/8 moa @ 2400yds = 3.141"

How wide is a 20oz red bull?
I don't know how many people out there could cold bore an 1/8 moa dot at 100yds.

Crazy shit can happen because the bullet had to go somewhere, but to act like It was just another day of being kick-ass you is ridiculous. If I did get a hit like that, the last thing I would do is go bullshit the bear pit about it.

I wonder if the guy has a martial arts dojo where he teaches no-touch knockouts and other deadly craft but never competes because he's just too lethal.
20 oz red bull is approx 8" high and 3" wide.

Reactions: 912173
number 1 way you can tell he is a fraud - he never ever uses a scope cam.

he brags about his $4500 setup and bullshit yet refuses to buy a $200 scope-based cam to prove himself?? that and the common sense factor of shooting something that small at that distance - I can't wait for his loyalist to discover the fraud and attack him until he goes away forever.

That and watching him pull out his "best match ammo" he only has 7 left out of his jacket pocket - what a clown.

I can't wait for his loyalist to discover the fraud and attack him until he goes away forever.

Can't happen. His audience are incapable of figuring this out, because he makes content for people who don't actually shoot. He's a gun tuber for people who don't use guns. Nobody who actually shoots regularly would watch his content unironically.

Reactions: JakeM
i just want the 4500$ rig that shoots 1/8 moa at 2400yards. btw needs to have the optic for that price and i want to stick to lee dies for everything.

Can't happen. His audience are incapable of figuring this out, because he makes content for people who don't actually shoot. He's a gun tuber for people who don't use guns. Nobody who actually shoots regularly would watch his content unironically.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark