• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1716045514903.png

Dude was animal. So was Sean Taylor hit at least as hard, ran faster, and could actually catch the ball. The guy would literally run home after practice. Every hit Atwater ever made would draw a flag in the national fag league now. Exept the ones he made on his own teammates. I bet was scary going in to hit a reciver with him on the field. Cuase if he was there he would just blow everyone up. 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, but what is football? Is much of it hitting people as hard as possible? What about the other skills, running, passing, etc? If the league allowed heavy hits on players, so many would be injured temporarily or long term. Then the game degenerates into something like a clubbing fest, but without the clubs. IMO, Taylor more or less deserved what he got. Super aggressive on the field, and was taken out by a small punk being super aggressive with a pistol.

Yes, but what is football? Is much of it hitting people as hard as possible? What about the other skills, running, passing, etc? If the league allowed heavy hits on players, so many would be injured temporarily or long term. Then the game degenerates into something like a clubbing fest, but without the clubs. IMO, Taylor more or less deserved what he got. Super aggressive on the field, and was taken out by a small punk being super aggressive with a pistol.
Taylor was shot by someone robbing his house.

On the subject matter of football. You sound like that pussy Rodger Goodell.

Football is a rough game for big boys to play.

I bet boxing would have less brain injuries if they made them put 56oz pillows on each hand. Give the pussies who can't take a shot and get back in it a chance. It would be more inclusive then. 🤣🤣🤣

20240516_181549.jpg

Dude was animal. So was Sean Taylor hit at least as hard, ran faster, and could actually catch the ball. The guy would literally run home after practice. Every hit Atwater ever made would draw a flag in the NFL today. Exept the ones he made on his own teammates. I bet was scary going in to hit a reciver with him on the field. Cuase if he was there he would just blow everyone up. 🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of when Bo Jackson ran over the top of brian bosworth that was brutal……

Dude was animal. So was Sean Taylor hit at least as hard, ran faster, and could actually catch the ball. The guy would literally run home after practice. Every hit Atwater ever made would draw a flag in the NFL today. Exept the ones he made on his own teammates. I bet was scary going in to hit a reciver with him on the field. Cuase if he was there he would just blow everyone up. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, watch old film of Jack Tatum. He wouldn't last the year and probably have to file bankruptcy from the fines.

That's when Seattle was still in the AFC West.
I actually met bosworth at a pistol competition one time, when I shook his hand my hand engulfed his to be fair I’m 6’3” 275# but then I looked down and noticed he wore bout a size 8 shoe and I thought to myself Mother Nature does not put shoulders and biceps like that on a size eight foot, sure enough he was “roiding”out big time…..