• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The warning should be about mothers like her,

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
not the bed. That bitch should be brought up on child neglect charges. Always blame the product, never the one who made a conscious decision to forgo warnings about an items operation. Much like the warning to stop the engine before attempting to change the fan belt.

Lawsuit against the bunk bed industry as well as the stuffed animal industry for making them attractive to minors.

So as in most cases those making comments did not read the article. The bunk bed was his sisters. He climbed up and fell. Things happen. When I was growing up in the 60's that would of been a mild "stunt". We climbed every tree, shed, fence, jumped bicycles, had a mini bike at 6..............I grew up on the water, actually could swim before I walked. We were out on boats and in the water every nice day.
My niece broke her leg at 1.5, stepped up on the step stool and fell off. Happens. Can not raise them in a bubble.
How many here have kids grandkids that shoot??

The parents of gen X. Also monkey bars in the playground & Chickenpox parties.

Actually I think I was 3 when I got a bunk bed.

And when we died, our parents didn't turn into flaming pussies immediately and sue...

Reactions: 357Max
When I'd fall out of a tree or skin elbows knees etc, my mom would put that fucking Merthiolate on it. Shit hurt worse than the injury most times. I think the FDA banned it in the 90's.
Rubbing dirt in it literally felt better.

So as in most cases those making comments did not read the article. The bunk bed was his sisters. He climbed up and fell. Things happen. When I was growing up in the 60's that would of been a mild "stunt". We climbed every tree, shed, fence, jumped bicycles, had a mini bike at 6..............I grew up on the water, actually could swim before I walked. We were out on boats and in the water every nice day.
My niece broke her leg at 1.5, stepped up on the step stool and fell off. Happens. Can not raise them in a bubble.
How many here have kids grandkids that shoot??
So sad.
Kids will self destruct themselves at 2, man, you gotta watch them hard at that age

Reactions: lash and Snipe260
I fell out of my bunk beds when I was a kid. Woke up bleeding on the floor. Over 30 years later still have the scar on my chin. My kids sleep on them now.

Maybe now that kid will treat gravity with a little more respect!

So sad.
Kids will self destruct themselves at 2, man, you gotta watch them hard at that age
Had a friend that his son got killed by a big screen tv. It was on dresser and he pulled it over on him. Horrible!