• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Top tier 6mm ARC barrels

My ar15 17 rem @100 yards

Attachments

• IMG_9667.jpeg
    IMG_9667.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9640.jpeg
    IMG_9640.jpeg
    902.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Six ARC
Shot with the 87 Vmax (called 89 grain by mistake)

and 108 ELD
Really good SD but grouping just wasn’t there at all

Attachments

• IMG_1932.png
    IMG_1932.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1933.png
    IMG_1933.png
    306 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1935.png
    IMG_1935.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 31
Just caught the tail end of the sale last night, ordered an 18” 6 arc. I might try one of their carbon bolt gun barrels at some point too. Thanks for the heads up.
I’m curious to know how it’s grouping and with what rounds?

I’m curious to know how it’s grouping and with what rounds?

It just showed up yesterday. I picked up a proof in the meantime so I’ll be selling the xcaliber.

Here are a couple of gas port pictures to give you a sense of what is common. I don't have a 6ARC so these are different calibers.

Proof 6.5G, roughly 2k rounds, uncleaned. The erosion is filled with carbon. This barrel shoots, does not drift or string:
View attachment 8402219

WOA Wilson 223Rem. 2.5k rounds, uncleaned:
View attachment 8402220

Brand New Faxxon 5.56. Notice the tooling marks, they run the entire barrel.
View attachment 8402221

Even the Faxxon port is round and unchamfered.
Curious as to what brand and model of barrel scope you have it does a really good job(I have played around with the mirror length but I’ve never got it to be that clear)

Curious as to what brand and model of barrel scope you have it does a really good job(I have played around with the mirror length but I’ve never got it to be that clear)
It's a Teslong connected to my phone.