• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Firm Rifles Inc.

Diverhunter

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Central IL
Andy Folk of The Firm Rifles Inc. built my 6.5 Creedmoor hammer for me. He is the easiest smith to talk to and work out details with. I was on the fence about spending the money on a build for several months. I would call him and discuss ideas every couple months and he took all the time I needed. When I finally pulled the trigger, he got my build done in record time! My rifle was done in WAY less time then any other "well known smiths out there". After finishing a super easy load work up, the gun is shooting 5 shot group from edge to edge of .381. At this point I don't think you can find better craftsmanship in the same time frame from anyone else.

Attachments

• photo56173.jpg
    photo56173.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 33
  • photo56178.jpg
    photo56178.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: Billiam1211
Andy is top notch! He is helpful before the build and after. The only problem I have with him is he likes my money more then I do. He just talked me into a vortex gen2. My gun is a hammer too. I shot 2 5 round groups at 380y under .750". I would have Andy build anything under the sun he knows his stuff. He know barrels too as he worked for rock creek barrels.

Tikka t3
manners t4a elite pillar bedded
tikka performance prs bottom metal
rock creek m24/40 .260 26"
impact precision brake
seekins rings
vorrez gen2 razor

Attachments

• photo56181.jpg
    photo56181.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
5f4db9c4a556945edd3088f7ad12ca64.jpg

Double checked my zero tonight between rain storms. 5 shots using federal gold match. I knew I pulled the one when I broke it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk