• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A week, 10 days without violence.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Do ya'll realize that we have been over a week, with out even one (that I have seen) blow out major fight here at home on the Hide?

Why?

If we don't count our favorite Vertically Split Ring thread that has proved so entertaining.

It would be nice if neither of them came back at all.

I agree. But would they just find some other forum to continue their antipathy?

i like veer and you too maggot but i think this was a low shot

No shot intended. Just the facts. I didnt name anyone, let the facts fall where they may.

I used to be in the middle of a lot of it, admittedly, Perhaps qualifying as 'most banned member' but I got sick of it and backed out.

That kind of crap is a waste of time and energy, disservice to the Hide and to all of us, no matter who is responsible.

Ya, nice fucking stab in the back. You sure as hell didn't like it when it was all coming your way. Kick'm while they're down? Let's just not go there. Wasn't even gonna chime in like usual when I see a blurb that has no redeeming value, but I can't and won't sit back and watch a friend take one in the back without comment. None of us deserve or appreciate that.

Carry on. And please, no sanctimonious responses needed.

:rolleyes:

Ya, nice fucking stab in the back. You sure as hell didn't like it when it was all coming your way. Kick'm while they're down? Let's just not go there. Wasn't even gonna chime in like usual when I see a blurb that has no redeeming value, but I can't and won't sit back and watch a friend take one in the back without comment. None of us deserve or appreciate that.

Carry on. And please, no sanctimonious responses needed.

:rolleyes:

'sanctimonious response'

Did I name anyone? If so who.

All I said is that its nice with out all the bickering and fighting. I stand by that, and hope it continues. If it starts coming my way Ill just report it to the mods.

On a separate note, how do you get the little green lines under the user name. Im hurt. I want little green lines.

'sanctimonious response'

Did I name anyone? If so who.

All I said is that its nice with out all the bickering and fighting.

I'm not playing that game. But I did say "Responses" vice "Response".

And you threatened to shoot me for wanting a closer look at your cool Jeep. Everybody saw it.... but they said nothing. :(

WHAT? When you saw only one set of Boot tracks in the duff, yes, yes indeed that was me carrying you. I just made that up.

I'm not playing that game. But I did say "Responses" vice "Response".

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for picture of hearts and hugs","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"393","width":"337","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/originals\/7f\/b7\/7e\/7fb77ebbbfc1ce396104b469c5062fc4.jpg"}[/IMG2]

WHAT? When you saw only one set of Boot tracks in the duff, yes, yes indeed that was me carrying you. I just made that up.

Boot tracks?

07ce7225c05a4b9486c32ce19e96ce4b.jpg

This thread is full of irony. Bickering in a thread about how little bickering there has been lately. Children. Never happy being happy...

I'm not a troll but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night

mags what did you do to veerG

Absolutely nothing and I didn't call him or anyone else by name. There were several in this last round. Ive been involved before but refuse to get sucked in again. All I am saying is
    Give Peace a Chance" ..Ewwww, thats John Lennon, make that,

Not one fight since and it sure has been quiet and I find that ....relaxing and rewarding.

OK, if you don't want to quote John Lennon, how about Jim? [h=1]Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.[/h]

OK, if you don't want to quote John Lennon, how about Jim? [h=1]Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.[/h]

That works.

What I really have felt, and it just hit me, is that I was so sick of the constant bickering and iin fighting I was ready to leave, voluntarily. Now, for the last 10? days, it has felt like a place of community, and friends which is what we are, and there should be no place for all the infighting. Sure, spats happen, but to allow it to descend to those levels is not acceptable.

Damn, Im as bad as a reformed smoker.

I always looked upon your twos lovers spats with hilarity, the more serious the more hilarious. Throw PPB in there and its high jinx galore. Better than a Honey Mooners episode, so Ralph all you gotta do is address the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNauilZRzHk

Thanks, but I would prefer to use my energy in more constructive, productive, ways. Lotta shit I want to do yet and I dont have the time to waste in dumbassed shit.