• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is it time yet? Helping Hezbollah......

Only surprised by the lack of torches and pitchforks marching upon Chappaqua and DC.

I just don't understand how otherwise reasonable people will dismiss this shit.

I think it is the strength of the psychological attachment they have.

Its what kept Stalin viable before he had the total terror apparatus in operation.

They will even resort to committing crimes at some point because they feel so certain the messiah is right.

...and by their support and active participation in the destruction they become more invested because now they are implicated and complicit in crime, they will be held to account if the messiah fails.

They have invested their souls and refuse to accept the false messiah is evil and cares not for anything.

They will walk excitedly into the chamber thinking "This is going to be a great shower after that miserable train ride..."

Last edited:
Did you see the "cute" video of Obama and Prince Harry playing for the camera.

all the rage in this mornings news media, nostalgia for a loved President.

Really in light of all we know?

What sort of retardation does British royalty pass in its genes?

I worked a used car auction just outside Boston.

Huge number of buyers.

Very few native born buyers. A total UN operation.

All sales in cash., cars have to be moved that day, as new ones come in for the next auction almost immediately.

I asked one of the dealers present where these cars go.

He said they are containerized and on a ship overseas in very short order.

That explained to me where all the "technical" Toyotas are sourced from.

Now I know the other side of the cash I saw changing hands.

Did you see the "cute" video of Obama and Prince Harry playing for the camera.

all the rage in this mornings news media, nostalgia for a loved President.

Really in light of all we know?

What sort of retardation does British royalty pass in its genes?

A circle jerk of authority back scratching.
One legitimizes the other.
The sheep baa for more.

R

A circle jerk of authority back scratching.
One legitimizes the other.
The sheep baa for more.

R

I think its a video of two useful idiots.

Makes me wonder who the sith is?

(excuse the gratuitous Star Wars reference)

Let me guess....they were letting the drugs in so theybcould "track them".....right?

between this and F&F.....when to we try obama as an enemy of the state?

clearly aiding drug cartells and terrorist orginizations more than qualifies as treason

o did nothing wrong according to his beliefs. muslim first and foremost, POTUS second, or third. clitons on the other hand, know damn good and well it was and is wrong but "F you" it is all about me, and I am untouchable, teflon coated, and above reproach.
Matters not,traitors is traitors and the rule of law is the rule of law. I only hope they meet in my lifetime.

I had high hopes this would blow up huge like Iran-Contra 2.0... whats the deal? What more must come to light before we start prosecuting?

It needs to come to light at the right time for the right person with the right convictions to make it happen.

You probably notice the “past sell by date” of these revelations yet who was the first to cry out before the bodies hit the ground in Vegas?

i think it is partly the media is complicit with how things are spun and partly that critical (read:damning) information is withheld as long as possible to then be released at a key point in time where the pushback is minimal.

And maybe im an idiot.

America deserved Obama. Obama bragged about his drug use including coke in books he published before he ran for President. America voted for him and put him into a position to deal drugs to our kids. Remember Obama smirking that "Well John Elections have Consequences." They do and the additional drugs on our streets are one of those consequences.

I'll never miss a chance to throw this into an Obama voter's face. If they don't want to hear it fuck em.

It looks like this might be slowly gaining steam.. still though Im totally caught off guard that it hasnt blown up big time. What a fuckin shame. Imean this is straight up aiding the enemy of the USA, no asterisk or anything. I cant believe the media and liberals are so blatantly working against America like this, I knew they were but this is plain as day presently and the longer MSM sweeps it under the rug, the more clearly they are totally against America itself 100%. This should be the biggest thing in the news right now Iran Contra 2 type shit. But it seems like its just gonna quietly go away like F&F..

It looks like this might be slowly gaining steam.. still though Im totally caught off guard that it hasnt blown up big time. What a fuckin shame. Imean this is straight up aiding the enemy of the USA, no asterisk or anything. I cant believe the media and liberals are so blatantly working against America like this, I knew they were but this is plain as day presently and the longer MSM sweeps it under the rug, the more clearly they are totally against America itself 100%. This should be the biggest thing in the news right now Iran Contra 2 type shit. But it seems like its just gonna quietly go away like F&F..

The MSM is not the free press . They are owned by the globalists . The owners support the fucked up agenda that has been unraveling for the last eight years . For what it's worth I share your angst and frustration . For me it is the feeling of betrayal by all those who claim to be American , enjoy and exploit Her Freedoms , as they dismantle our Country and Constitution from the inside .

That guy is an enemy of my country. He will get what he deserves as an enemy of the USA, to the Stalin comment above, I got to add the our illustrious FBI hass been acting just like the NKVD.