• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele Hi Speed Combo(Match, DMR...): Pics

BobD

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2012
After much consideration from the poll I made a while ago here and hearing from others I settled on the High Speed. However, I was excited to find the package deal that has the High Speed Trigger and includes the adjustable spring for the Match, DMR, and Service models bundled together.

Very excited about this order. It came in today. My only hesitation, was that i had liked the flat trigger shoe design of the other series. I wish they would offer that as an option some day. I was sold on the lighter hammer, faster lock times, and incredible amount of versatility and adjustability that comes with this kit.

Thank you all for the help and input from here. i still may go back at some point and pick up the fixed flat trigger as well.

Here are a few pics

Whole Package
b4e0e5bea36388e7027a21e49b0ec639.jpg

Trigger & Hammer
dc9ce9b14e81058874102bd04bd92482.jpg

528d553b47fa61faf046bce334903f3b.jpg

DMR & Service Springs
5202a21f0152319694337122465b3ee5.jpg

Installation
4f268320ea661c2a9ff948ac6f343c54.jpg

782f1948b916a75f760a5b323d4933c6.jpg

Re: Geissele Hi Speed Combo(Match, DMR...): On the Way

the flat trigger shoe was designed for faster resets enabling you to put more shots downrange on a semi. the traditional shoe offers more control for precision shooting. my personal preference. but then again everyone has different preferences.

I dunno about the above- I've always heard/felt the flat face gives more control then the traditional.

I'm pretty sure the flat trigger came in 3 different models... the shorter reset being the 3gun. The high speed trigger is adjustable for reset and travel.

I saw the new design as an attempt to get square purchase area on the trigger, to facilitate pulling the trigger back straight. Thats just how i saw it.

Edit: ^^^ you said it before me. thats where i was going...

I have two SD Geissele trigegrs and love them, only reason don't have more is the $$.

I've pretty much always heard that and felt that applied when I tried a flat shoed trigger. but either way edited the original post to reflect that its just my personal experience.

Ive got two Geissele triggers, the SSA-E on my DDV7, and a SSD-E which is the flat bow trigger on my LMT 308. To me, both triggers feel about the same, with the flat bow trigger having just a touch light felt pull. The flat trigger gives me better control on squeazing my shots straight back for precision work.

Re: Geissele Hi Speed Combo(Match, DMR...): Here!

Kit just came in first class mail intact. It's a High Speed National Trigger complete with the springs etc... for adjusting to both Designated Marksman and Service weights and tolerances. What a great deal buying it as a package.

Very excited, this is my first Geissele trigger.

I just got mine yesterday.

Kind of surprised it just came in a plastic bag. I kind of expected a box and some sort of velvet lined interior to keep the springs safe from any "tweakage"

I'll take the bag as the box will only raise the price. Cant wait for my rifle to come so I can test out what has now come to be almost a mythical piece of gear it is so highly touted.

I'm expecting no disappointment as all my finger knows is my 03's/Garand and the back of my nose.

I also just purchased 1 of their triggers for the first time. Have mostly used the Rock River match triggers on their rifles in the past. Had a AR that i sold awhile back that had a Jard 1 1/2 pound single stage pull. Very, very nice and liked it well using it to varmint hunt with. Got 2 builds going on with the Seekins stuff. I have 1 lower with a Jard 2 stage 1 1/2 pound 2nd stage pull weight. I do not have the upper on it yet as i am waiting for it. I do not like it like the Jard single stage i have. It just does not have that first stage wall that i would like. Maybe it can be tweeked but not sure. If you are using this trigger that i have and wearing gloves you better have the trigger finger cut out so you can feel it. It may have to go if i can not get used to it. The other lower is waiting on the geissele enhanced with the flat trigger. I am really looking forward to this trigger and using it as i have never used any of their triggers and hear they are the best out their. If it is what i am hoping it to be then the Jard will get taken out and replaced with another Geisssele. I am working on 3 rifles and using the same hand grip on them all and thinking i would like to also use the same triggers so as i go from 1 rifle to another trying to keep things consistant. The trigger with the extra springs and such i am assuming was bought as a package and if so where did you get it? I may get and try 1 of these to see which trigger, flat or conventional i like. Looking forward to the flat trigger as i have never used 1 like that.

Dan,

The High Speed Triggers are also adjustable for sear engagement and travel (in addition to separate adjustments for 1st and 2nd stage weights). I believe if you set the sear to engage more on the second stage there will be a more noticeable wall before it breaks. That sounds like the issue you may have been having with the 2nd Jard. The adjustments are set up so they can be modified by only removing the upper (which exposes accesses to the different modifications you can make. So, in theory, you should be able to alter the trigger for cold times when using gloves or other circumstances.

Yes, it was a special package that is in contract with Geissele. PM on the way with info-