• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

More McDonalds Violence

Re: More McDonalds Violence

I like how the employees just stand around and watch. I'm sure the demographics were a coincidence.

MANAGER SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ONE OF THOSE CHAIRS AND CLEANED SOME ASS

I hope I never see anything like this take place. Cause I'd have to get involved and no telling where that response would go from there.

For all the "help" that she got the employees might as well have joined in.

$50 says the two girls get <1 month of probation...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2011 version of "playin opossum"...

Fake a seizure!!! </div></div>

Yeah it looked fake but when you are getting annihilated and nobody is saving your ass, you've got to do whatever it takes... Fake or not it worked.

Where did this happen?

$1 mil bucks that if this happened in CA, the two black girls will sue the white girl for causing them emotional distress.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2011 version of "playin opossum"...

Fake a seizure!!! </div></div>

Yeah it looked fake but when you are getting annihilated and nobody is saving your ass, you've got to do whatever it takes... Fake or not it worked. </div></div>

Oh I'm not blaming her or anything... It was a smart heads-up decision for self preservation, who knows when they would've stopped otherwise!

All those people standing there, not doing a thing, except for one older lady, and a manager. My god, what has our country come too? This is just sickening.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All those people standing there, not doing a thing, except for one older lady, and a manager. My god, what has our country come too? This is just sickening.</div></div>

It's come to the point where doing the right thing in this circumstance will land you with more jail time than the criminals involved will ever see. Sad but true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">knuckle sandwich from a man....that's what they needed. </div></div>

Apparintly there wernt any "men" around

No mention of being charged with a 'hate crime'... If the tables had been turned...

" Police said a 14-year-old girl had been charged as a juvenile, while charges were pending against an 18-year-old woman. Police said the incident “remains under investigation and the state‘s attorney’s office is reviewing the case.”"

News!

Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.” (I'm betting this is simply and poorly thought up excuse though)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdo..._medium=twitter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hackett did not respond to the site’s request for comment.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Still, police have not indicated that to be true, and have referred to the <span style="font-style: italic">victim as <span style="text-decoration: underline">female</span></span>.</span> The Sun reports that in the police report even one of the attackers indicated the fight was “with a woman over using a bathroom.”

According to State’s Attorney for Baltimore County Scott D. Shellenberger, the attackers could face hate crime charges.</div></div>

Regardless of the circumstance, call the cops, make the animals stop doing what they are doing and let the cops sort it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sdkidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hackett did not respond to the site’s request for comment.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Still, police have not indicated that to be true, and have referred to the <span style="font-style: italic">victim as <span style="text-decoration: underline">female</span></span>.</span> The Sun reports that in the police report even one of the attackers indicated the fight was “with a woman over using a bathroom.”

According to State’s Attorney for Baltimore County Scott D. Shellenberger, the attackers could face hate crime charges.</div></div>

Regardless of the circumstance, call the cops, make the animals stop doing what they are doing and let the cops sort it out. </div></div>

+1

Animals. The whole mickey deese crew should be fired for allowing that to continue. More evidence that an armed citizenry would level the field between predator and prey...sick

When I was 19 I took a beat down from 3 dudes over 20 bucks that makes that one look fairly trivial . My Dad didn't recognize me as my face was so swollen from them putting the boots to me . Luckily a friend happened to be in the area and when he pulled his .45 they decided it was time to go (only reason nobody got shot was there were some kids playing nearby) . I went and bought a pistol a week later and have pretty much kept one handy ever since .

I don't care if this was a Tranny or not , nobody deserves to be beaten and degraded like that . The fact that the only person with the guts to step in was a gray haired lady speaks volumes to the cowardice of those who stood by and laughed while this took place .

Animals would be a polite term .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I don't care if this was a Tranny or not , nobody deserves to be beaten and degraded like that </div></div>

I agree and the tranny part was what the video camera guy posted on his facebook page so I wouldn't take it as the truth, especially coming from him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I don't care if this was a Tranny or not , nobody deserves to be beaten and degraded like that </div></div>

I agree and the tranny part was what the video camera guy posted on his facebook page so I wouldn't take it as the truth, especially coming from him. </div></div>

What? you don't believe "Charm" dude, his word is gospel, bishh

hahahahahahahah

Mob Rules sure is a perspective thing, isn't it?

Let's just say for a moment that this (individual) was caught molesting one of those many (frenzied females) kids. Hypothetically, of course. Then we'd all be saying "Hit (it?) again..." wouldn't we?

this story is unfolding, for sure. But we all should decide what side of the fence we should be standing on, before we literally jump off the fence and go "all-in".

Just a thought, and I'm guilty of making mistakes/doing the wrong thing in the past, too.