• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Phoenix FFL/SOT to receive my SN GroupBuy purchase

RCSavager

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I'm ordering an AAC Cyclone from the SniperHide group buy and need suggestions for a local shot to receive it for me and file the Form-4 with. Appreciate your suggestions.

Re: Phoenix FFL/SOT to receive my SN GroupBuy purchase

*creak, creak*

is that the sound of crickets?

I guess Shooters Vault wins by default.
smile.gif

check with ScottMilk I believe he use to do form 4 stuff.

I called them. The kid on the phone was about 10% shy of completely useless. I appreciate the attempt though bro. <3

I did a quite SH search and came up with that addy. I went to it, site was down but showed a phone number. I called that number. Learned my lesson the first 30 seconds.

Again, as of now Shooter's Vault wins by default as they just got an item sent from the fella running the suppressor group buy here. They said $30 to receive/hold the item and I felt that was reasonable. Thanks again guys.

Shooters Vault charges $30.00 for non-nfa transfers, $50.00 for nfa items, Ive used them for years

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called them. The kid on the phone was about 10% shy of completely useless. I appreciate the attempt though bro. <3 </div></div>

Well that "KID" does sales for me and he is brand new, sorry he couldn't answer your question right away, I'm sure he said he would get back with you, before you so rudely hung up the phone on him. If you would like to talk one on one with me, send me an email with your number. scott @ specializeddynamics.com

I appreciate you stepping up. I found all I needed to know on the call, hense why I "so rudely hung up the phone on him". New or not, I didn't call to train the "new guy". All good in the end. I'm good for now so all is well. Might want to have the new guys stay away from the phone. I'm sure existing customers will wallow through him but I've got shit to do. No offense at all man, just the way I vote (with my money). If I need something I'll be sure to check you guys out. The owner seems to know the ropes.
smile.gif

LMFAO @ this guy

Pretty sure you are 10% shy of being a complete douchebag. Way to butt fuck any chance of having a reputable presence on the local scene.

I'm sure your first job you knew everything there was to know.

Didn't come on the "local scene" to impress pricks like you. Enjoy your world and I'll enjoy mine bro.

Let's face it, sales is based on opportunity and timing. For me and some business you defend didn't work out on timing. No great loss. Finding jerks to avoid in the "local scene" = priceless.

I can't wait to hear step by step your first and last transfer with this SOT works out.

This should be "priceless". Cause with what handholding is needed to help walk someone thru the process is worth more than 30.00 and more than 50.00. Especially when someone knows everthing.

This is only going to get better, I can hardly wait.

Its attitudes like yours that gave someone the idea to make the sign "We have the right to refuse to do business with anyone at anytime!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't come on the "local scene" to impress pricks like you. Enjoy your world and I'll enjoy mine bro.

Let's face it, sales is based on opportunity and timing. For me and some business you defend didn't work out on timing. No great loss. Finding jerks to avoid in the "local scene" = priceless. </div></div>

For fuck's sake, from your email address [email protected] and a quick Google search, go back to your fucking remote control car/helicopter forums. I shall refrain from posting the more retarded shit you have polluted internet forums with. Use your suppersor to keep us from having read your phaggotry.

Wow...
50+ posts on 2months of "what should I buy", "what should I do", "how do I"...then pissing in what folks usually find to be a pretty small pond......priceless!

Glad you never needed training, or tried to get off the phone for 8 hours a day by hiring some part time help so you could actually build rifles.

Theres all sort of people that can handle your transfer, and I mean all sorts. Hopefully your NFA trust built on Internet advice pans out for you.

One of his other forum names is Wolverini. I guess he misspelled Weinerini and never noticed. It's nice to see 40 year-olds act like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't come on the "local scene" to impress pricks like you </div></div>

Be sure to email Frank once you are banned with an email telling him how fucked up of a website he runs and how you are better than everyone here, so we can all read it and laugh at what a complete douche and fucktard you are!!! Cheers "bro"...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't come on the "local scene" to impress pricks like you. Enjoy your world and I'll enjoy mine bro. </div></div>

Don't know if you are new to Phoenix but it is a very small community when it comes to firearms. I wish you luck with your piss poor attitude. Everyone has to learn sometimes and no one --- no one deserves to be hung up on when they are trying to help.

Sad to hear you have that temperament.

Good luck to you sir.

Just sharing his wisdom... just sharing his infinite wisdom

What are you guys talking about? RC cars are cool!!!

This is going to be good!

I keep reading his post ... what a train wreck ... be back in a second going to get pop corn.

LOL

Gotta keep it rolling so I can get a full list. If this is what this Hide is about then you fucks can have it along with your "local scene". Don't feel like I missed a thing. I don't need training to run around in the bushes looking like a rose bush and I don't need advice from folks like I've seen in this thread. Nice to know how the "local scene" is here.

Don't even know this guy and already he's lost a customer (ya ya, you won't miss the money) and found a few locals to avoid. Turned out to be a good day after all.
smile.gif

If banning is the answer to a guy speaking his mind then so be it. You can take that rule and file it under the Amendments you cry so much about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta keep it rolling so I can get a full list. If this is what this Hide is about then you fucks can have it along with your "local scene". Don't feel like I missed a thing. I don't need training to run around in the bushes looking like a rose bush and I don't need advice from folks like I've seen in this thread. Nice to know how the "local scene" is here.

Don't even know this guy and already he's lost a customer (ya ya, you won't miss the money) and found a few locals to avoid. Turned out to be a good day after all.
smile.gif

If banning is the answer to a guy speaking his mind then so be it. You can take that rule and file it under the Amendments you cry so much about. </div></div>

Ray, give it a rest. Move along with your bad self.

I bet when you woke up this morning you didn't see this thread going down like this. As a newbie (yes, that's you) here on the forum I would have cautioned you to not go full retard when asking for help and recommendations, which is all you seem to ask for.....

I would say that tight knit shooting community might have influence at the local shop your trying to use. Better sit and think about that one.

Tread lightly....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta keep it rolling so I can get a full list. If this is what this Hide is about then you fucks can have it along with your "local scene". Don't feel like I missed a thing. I don't need training to run around in the bushes looking like a rose bush and I don't need advice from folks like I've seen in this thread.</div></div>

I caught your act back here in another thread:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not dragging this beast any farther than from the car to the table. No running around drills, little soldier games, or anything much more than me sitting on my ass pulling the trigger. I might be persuaded into laying down and shooting prone but nothing involving carrying it on a run/jog that's for certain. Additionally, I'm not going to be outside arguing with mother nature shooting in the rain either. I just want ONE base the first time. Not 3 bases later, wasted money, wasted time, just to find what I should've bought the first time.

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3024732#Post3024732</div></div>

You seem really eager to demand information out of one side of your mouth, and out of the other side putting anyone down who's engaged in tactical precision shooting -- incidentally, a lot of the people who were answering your questions.

Is it that you live to offend? You may not want to engage in a more active style of competitive shooting, but it isn't necessary to characterize those who do as running around "looking like a rose bush." And WTF is up with that, anyway? Rose bushes? Cholla and saguaro I get, but you're gonna need new material if you're gonna play at Internet Gun Board Insult Comedian.

5cwyac.jpg

Poop on us? No, we poop <span style="font-style: italic">on you!</span>

I swear there is a fucking script these guys all have...so predictable in what they post and how they respond. Oh teh noes, the internet doesn't understand ME.

Kudos for saying "local scene" 15 times though, good catch phrase. Do you do the quotation mark thing with your hands too?

'The "local scene" on Sniper's Hide is treating me like a "douchbag" and I don't "understand" so I'm going to call them "fucks" because they "train" and "run around" in the "bushes" looking like a "rose bud"'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't come on the "local scene" to impress pricks like you. Enjoy your world and I'll enjoy mine bro. </div></div>

Local scene = Phoenix

And if you don't enjoy this world, ie tactical shooting... why are you here asking questions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta keep it rolling so I can get a full list. If this is what this Hide is about then you fucks can have it along with your "local scene". Don't feel like I missed a thing. I don't need training to run around in the bushes looking like a rose bush and I don't need advice from folks like I've seen in this thread. Nice to know how the "local scene" is here.

smile.gif

If banning is the answer to a guy speaking his mind then so be it. You can take that rule and file it under the Amendments you cry so much about. </div></div>

Ray, give it a rest. Move along with your bad self. </div></div>

What is the first name of this movie character? Don't forget what he is contemplating.

caddyshack-l5.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... and I don't need advice from folks like I've seen in this thread. Nice to know how the "local scene" is here. </div></div>

You're right, with over 200 some odd years combined reloading experience just in the phoenix area we probably have nothing to offer you. Good luck with your new rifle.

Must be nice weather up in those tacticlouds. I'll be the first new guy to say uncle. The dumb kid on the phone got hung up on but I got linched. You win, I give. The Hide is yours. Sorry for the language, cliches make me woozy. Lesson learned. This is worse than gradeschool.

You are new to this so I understand that mistakes are made and you probably did not expect this kind of kick in the ass. The folks on this forum are gentlemen, professionals, and knowledgeable people who love shooting. They spend time teaching people things. The first guy to respond to you in the thread was trying to help.

You have a few things to learn. 1. Buying a suppressor does not make you super cool. It comes with a responsibility to be an ambassador. The people who have been in the "scene" for a long time don't take kindly to your posts. I came here to offer help too and after reading the thread....wow. 2. Treat people with some decency and respect. How would you like to be that new guy and have a wise ass ruin your day? Everyone has to learn. You just taught him that people in the NFA world are ass holes. 3. You get what you give. If you are a keyboard ninja, people will let you know about it.

My advice to you is to be a man, apologize for your overall shittyness in the forum, call the dealer back and swallow your pride and apologize to the "kid" that you insulted. If you are a man about it, this thread will die. If you continue being stupid...well, thank God for keyboards and computer screens, because you, sir, are most likely done posting as "Savager."

Not to hijack...but, I wish I could find that pic of that animal with the big ears staring(with popcorn photoshopped in) to post before this thread gets locked.
It was a fun read.

I got the animal but no popcorn
frown.gif

Gazelle_noms1.gif

Damnit! Beat to the punch by Smokin Ace
laugh.gif

WoW all this to find out who is lucky enough to receive your $30.00 in Phoenix. Believe me no one in this town needs it that bad.

Scott is good to go. You have to understand bashing someone's business on the Internet is not good when you're dealing with a small group of companies that pretty much all support each other in one fashion or another.

Scott's been around here for a while. Im not sure who the "kid" is but I'm sure he deserved to be treated like an idiot from you. Why not your throwing major cash around people need to recognize or get out of your way. Long story short don't shit where ya eat moron.

I took umbrage to a FNG spouting off like Specialized Dynamics is a company with piss poor service. Scott is a highly regarded vendor with an excellent reputation of building great AR's at a good price and standing behind his work. He's also a sole proprietor with mouths to feed. He does have the class of FFL to do what you were looking for but that's an adjunct to his main purpose. Walking folks that looking fit the cheapest NFA transfer is not his business model, so now that he has been blessed through hard work and impeccable ethic with enough business to hire some help with the phones so he can get rifles built you may understand why the guy that answers the phone isn't an NFA expert. Call back and ask about what their product line is and you'll have a very different experience I'm sure.

Crap like this is why vendors that do their good customers favors or keep services not otherwise needed available fit their clientele will stop doing so.

So mr savager, when scott let's his class III go snd I can't get a suppressor from a trusted friend I'll have your little Internet tirade to thank.
Fuck you very much and rock on with your bad self...

I agree with Rem700Man and especially Sobr on this 100%.

I retract my first post in this thread as you are not someone I would recommend use any vendor I use/know. With your lack of professional courtesy this song title comes to mind.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bvAvth2sMHc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bvAvth2sMHc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Might want to have the new guys stay away from the phone. I'm sure existing customers will wallow through him but I've got shit to do. No offense at all man, just the way I vote (with my money). If I need something I'll be sure to check you guys out. The owner seems to know the ropes.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Mr. Savager,
I'm sure you didn't want this thread turning into the shit storm it did, neither did I.

You definitely can shop and spend your money the way you want, but please understand being rude isn't the way to get things done. If you thought it was a waste of your time, politely say good bye and move on, not hang up on him and then come on a public forum where i have advertised, shot matches and got to know many of these folks over the past 8 years.

Please let this be a learning lesson and take a look in the mirror, change if you want. I guarantee your world will be a better place when you are happy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Might want to have the new guys stay away from the phone. I'm sure existing customers will wallow through him but I've got shit to do. No offense at all man, just the way I vote (with my money). If I need something I'll be sure to check you guys out. The owner seems to know the ropes.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Mr. Savager,
I'm sure you didn't want this thread turning into the shit storm it did, neither did I.

You definitely can shop and spend your money the way you want, but please understand being rude isn't the way to get things done. If you thought it was a waste of your time, politely say good bye and move on, not hang up on him and then come on a public forum where i have advertised, shot matches and got to know many of these folks over the past 8 years.

Please let this be a learning lesson and take a look in the mirror, change if you want. I guarantee your world will be a better place when you are happy.

</div></div>

=Professionalism. It makes me smile that a guy can have negative things said about his business and he can rise above it and do the right thing. Obviously Scott's customer loyalty speaks volumes. That is one thing I love about this forum!

damn i missed it, you went full on retard "Bro"

Retard.jpg

See, I was in a bad mood and I came across this thread and instantly I started to laugh. And, now, I am all better now. What a doucher!!!

The stupid kid on the phone was my son. He is 26 and more firearms knowledgable than most people you will ever know. He has been involved in and around the firearms industry since he was 5 years old. Specialized Dynamics is my brothers shop and I can asure you he will pass on your business because of your attitude. Like others have said, the shooting community is small and everyone knows each other just like in your remote control helicopter circle. You have just aquired for yourself a bad reputation in this group and most likely be shunned on the firing line. Good luck in your other hobbies.

It's almost entertaining to watch the troll gathering. One thing I learned long ago is that you can't reason with the mob. Coming from AR guys it's completely understandable I suppose. I'm glad you like those folks I hung up on but trolling the thread to lynch the guy saying something bad about your favorite dealer doesn't change the facts of my experience or my finanancial decision. But I'll give you an A for effort.

Face it, some guys don't hold the same values as you do. And some just watch the herd roll by not making waves. Enjoy your little fabricated reality. For some it's all they have. Remember that some of us walk our own path and don't agree with your point of view. We base our impretions on things that may be beyond your simple understanding.

I guess those kind of things are kept from you to make one big happy forum that refruses to face the world around you.

Enjoy your cliche and hold tight, the rest of the world just sits back and laughs.

I don't have the words. Good luck to you. Wow.

I spent 5 minutes just shaking my head, then got to wow.