• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have the factory stock for an mkii (fv)?

boobie

Private
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm looking to try some stock mods and there's a good chance I could mess things up. Either way it should be a good experience and fun to tinker with. Just wondering if anyone that upgraded stocks and doesn't use their factory one anymore would be willing to sell it to me if I do end up destroying this thing lol.

Re: Anyone have the factory stock for an mkii (fv)?

try giving savage a call. i called them when i started chopping my stocks up for modifications, they said if i gave them the serial number they would be able to get a stock to me.

At what cost (for both replies)? A fresh stock would be nice, but I would paint it anyway (and leave out the other modifications) if my efforts do go south.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boobie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At what cost (for both replies)? A fresh stock would be nice, but I would paint it anyway (and leave out the other modifications) if my efforts do go south. </div></div>

Make me an offer. The gun was never used while in the stock. I bought the gun and put it in a boyds stock before i ever shot it. I used the original stock as a painting test.