• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What a Christmas Eve...Ugh

IdahoMike

I like Turtles.
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2009
12TUN8307946609
I am at my in-laws for Christmas, and to start things off at dinner the phone rings, its my wife's estranged grandfather who hooked back up with grandma after more than 30 years. So after they hang up the phone, my dumb bitch sister in-law who does nothing but talk shit about other people and lies about telling them off, starts running her mouth, my wife chimes in about how things are awkward, my mother in-law doesn't say anything because we all know how she feels about her dad. But for some reason my sister in-law wont for the life of me shut the fuck up! Finally my father in-law can't take it and tries to make it a positive that he called, saying things like look at the glass half full instead of empty yada yada yada you get the point. Well that pissed mom off she gets up and leaves while sister in-law is still runnin' her cock washer, my wife takes a hint and locks it up, and everyone else is pissed off, at this point I am thinking fuck I hate family get togethers. Then we get a call from the neighbors who are out of town, asking us to meet the cops at their house as they are out of town, because their house alarm went off. So my father in-law and I saddle up and drive down the road (it's a small mountain neighborhood) and find one of the other neighbors holding the fuckin' burglar at gun point UP A TREE! Freakin' funny, I usually enjoy visits up here but as of right now I can't wait to get home.

End of rant.

Re: What a Christmas Eve...Ugh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BillPrudden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir -

When the dust settles you owe us one second-hand burgler-up-a-tree story, please and thank you.

Merry Christmas!

Bill</div></div>

No really much to tell except that when we got there the neighbor had him like a coon up a tree, my father in-law made fun of him until the Sheriffs Deputies showed up, the dumb shit came down, they hooked him up, we shot the shit for a sec and went home when they started their investigation. It seemed he was on foot cause there was no vehicle to be found, but that's no surprise there was a robbery a few years ago here when the driver just dropped them off, they walked in, robbed the house and walked out (the neighborhood is gated). It's funny that he thought climbing a tree would help in his escape, but there is snow on the ground and thats how the guy found him. People are stupid.

Just remember, IM, friends and acquaintances are karma's way of making up to you for the less (or more) entertaining members of your family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuck1974</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Up a tree. Damn, that is funny. </div></div>

Even funnier if the neighbor had a pistol with a patridge front sight?

<span style="font-size: 8pt">I'll let someone else roll out the other, even worse pun ...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TacticalJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cock washer.....I gotta use that one sometime! </div></div>

that was awsome!

LMAO!! Sorry I couldn't help it! This was so good I had to read the post to my wife....yeah she laughed too.

I hope the rest of the visit is less dramatic and you have a Merry Christmas from here on out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BillPrudden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir -

When the dust settles you owe us one second-hand burgler-up-a-tree story, please and thank you.

Merry Christmas!

Bill</div></div>

I agree lmao i was dying as you kept talking about the sister in law not shutting the hell up haha. Keep em coming.

Whew man I hope you get home safe and have a better Christmas day!

I've had years like that...not this year but some in the past!