1. J

    Rifle Scopes Those eye pieces on binos that "wrap" around eyes

    I have seen some binos have eye pieces that "wrap" around your eyes a little more kinda like wings or something? I was told what they were called, but I forgot. Can I find an after market set for a pair of Minox BD's? Where would I find them? Does that take away from the original optics at...