web or head

  1. J

    Measuring pressure by measuring case web/head

    First of all, I can't find a real answer on whether case web and case head are the same thing, so I apologize if I use the term incorrectly. I've heard flattened primers isn't a great indicator of pressure. I hear that case web expansion is the better way to look for over pressure. I was given...