• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨 Best Meme Contest Starts Now! 🚨

53929309-4DE8-42AF-9844-EB746DDD4FB6.jpeg

did it come attached with divorce papers? I'd be pissed too if my SO put all that weight on a 17s.
No, I'm very lucky to have a wife that enjoys firearms as much as I. With a few exceptions ( the SCAR being one) if I have a firearm she has an identical one.We have been doing pistol,rifle,&shotgun training and competitions together for the last 23 years. She owns 15 Glocks,4 AR's,2 Benelli's,1 AK-74 and 1 long range bolt rifle in 6.5 PRC. The rifle as pictured in the case has a 20" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel and is used for long range steel. The rifle itself has been SBR'ed and with the 13" barrel and Nightforce 2.5x10x24 make a compact,light package.

No, I'm very lucky to have a wife that enjoys firearms as much as I. With a few exceptions ( the SCAR being one) if I have a firearm she has an identical one.We have been doing pistol,rifle,&shotgun training and competitions together for the last 23 years. She owns 15 Glocks,4 AR's,2 Benelli's,1 AK-74 and 1 long range bolt rifle in 6.5 PRC. The rifle as pictured in the case has a 20" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel and is used for long range steel. The rifle itself has been SBR'ed and with the 13" barrel and Nightforce 2.5x10x24 make a compact,light package.

That’s only a gun a year each. Do you guys actually love each other? 😂

• Love
Reactions: ARx3
Only submitting one is tough... can we have a first second and third round

Attachments

• ED0BB39B-CF50-4EA1-9CAA-42394F8859D0.jpeg
    ED0BB39B-CF50-4EA1-9CAA-42394F8859D0.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 464
  • Haha
Reactions: Boon20
First is the official entry, the rest I'm throwing in just because.... These are memes that I make on my own computer with PS, not stole! I think I should get points for originality, but of course I'm biased.

They guys said - Just buy factory 6mmARC ammo then use that brass. I laughed! I AM THE FACTORY NOW!!!

Edit... I just read the rules again and I am removing all the meme spam I have posted and will submit a final FINAL version shortly...
Thank you for the understanding...

Last edited:
I didn't see a poll or ballot, so I vote for post #38 right here with my confirmed ballot.

I think I need to make an account for a dead relative to vote with so this polling will stay in line with the current standards.

Reactions: Bender