• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$%#@!+÷>! Unkle Mike

gunjunkie45

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Not really a gripe against my cheap Uncle Mike's holster for my Browning Buckmark, just bad luck on it taking a shit. I've had a couple of 7 1/4" inch barreled Brownings over the years. I kill varmints with them, hunt squirrels, plink etc.There aren't many holsters available for them. I've had an Uncle Mike's for probably 20 years. Today I plinked a bit and walked the property. The moment I stepped into the garage the belt loop broke and the pistol landed muzzle end into the concrete.😒

20230810_194713.jpg

20230810_194738.jpg

Holster?! That's not a holster- it's a glorified pouch. :p

Reactions: Jack's Dad
    Oh shit son your gun is ruined. But hey you’re in luck! I’m feeling generous enough to take it off your hands so you don’t have to worry about disposing it. Just pay for the shipping, transfer fees, and a $20 bill for the homie hookup 24 pack of Rainier.

I’ll go ahead and share this here. I guess if his rubber band fails he can use the cane.
    68D0250C-C6DD-486C-9468-60DF29C8220B.png

Mine did something similar at an NRA Pistol Instructor’s course and dumped my High Standard HD Military onto the floor of the bay. Haven’t been able to adjust the rear sight since. I’d have been much better off with an all leather Hunter holster.