• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

‘Gloves Off’: Democrat Tennessee State Senator Calls for Riots After Republican Lawmakers Pass Pro-Police Bill

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

00-7-600x367.jpg

A Democrat Tennesssee state senator has called for riots after Republican lawmakers passed a pro-police bill.​

State Sen. Charlane Oliver was responding to the passing of legislation that prevents cities from restricting police officers from making certain types of traffic stops.
Speaking to the press on Friday, Oliver, co-founder of the social justice warrior activist group “the Equity Alliance,” vowed that “we’re gonna fight.”
“So yeah, we’re gonna fight,” Oliver said. “Dr. King said the riots are the language of the unheard. You [sic] ain’t seen nothing yet. If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our districts [sic] gonna do?”

‘Gloves Off:’ Sen. @CharlaneOliver (D-Nashville) Calls for Riots after TN Senate Passes @SenBrentTaylor Pro-Police Bill.
“It is rooted in racism,” Oliver said. “This is a Jim Crow bill that [Sen. Brent] Taylor brought and all his Confederates voted for it.” Video @FOXNashville pic.twitter.com/F7rhyeAwzu
— KWAM News Radio 990 AM Memphis (@Mighty990KWAM) March 15, 2024

“Gloves off,” Oliver continued. “Like, we’re gonna fight like hell, you don’t expect us to respond when you gaslight us every single day with these bills?”
Oliver claimed that the bill is “rooted in racism.”
“It is rooted in racism,” Oliver said. “This is a Jim Crow bill that [Sen. Brent] Taylor brought and all his Confederates voted for it.”
State Senator London Lamar, also a Democrat, claimed that Republicans passing the bill was “a form of slavery.”
“I feel like a slave sometimes in this building,” Lamar said. “I am tired of [sic] Republican Party expecting us as minorities to do what they want to do but treat us disrespectfully. Nah, we’re not doing that [sic] no more… We’re at the time of the session where [sic] gloves off.”

‘I Feel Like a Slave:’ @SenatorLamar (D-Memphis) Says GOP Supermajority Is Enslaving Her Because She’s a Black Woman
“That’s a form of slavery,” Lamar said. “I feel like a slave sometimes in this building.” Video: @FOXNashville pic.twitter.com/NtkokwVZIF

Yes I saw this one yesterday.

Stoking up the those BLM and Antifa fires once more. Like it's a broken record playing of ground hog day when obummer did it in 2014-2016 with Ferguson.

Reactions: BScore

00-7-600x367.jpg

A Democrat Tennesssee state senator has called for riots after Republican lawmakers passed a pro-police bill.​

State Sen. Charlane Oliver was responding to the passing of legislation that prevents cities from restricting police officers from making certain types of traffic stops.
Speaking to the press on Friday, Oliver, co-founder of the social justice warrior activist group “the Equity Alliance,” vowed that “we’re gonna fight.”
“So yeah, we’re gonna fight,” Oliver said. “Dr. King said the riots are the language of the unheard. You [sic] ain’t seen nothing yet. If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our districts [sic] gonna do?”

“Gloves off,” Oliver continued. “Like, we’re gonna fight like hell, you don’t expect us to respond when you gaslight us every single day with these bills?”
“It is rooted in racism,” Oliver said. “This is a Jim Crow bill that [Sen. Brent] Taylor brought and all his Confederates voted for it.”
State Senator London Lamar, also a Democrat, claimed that Republicans passing the bill was “a form of slavery.”
“I feel like a slave sometimes in this building,” Lamar said. “I am tired of [sic] Republican Party expecting us as minorities to do what they want to do but treat us disrespectfully. Nah, we’re not doing that [sic] no more… We’re at the time of the session where [sic] gloves off.”
Hey, it worked in 2020.

They even had cops kneeling, crawling and washing their feet.

Black America's problem faces them in the mirror each morning, isn't whity's fault. That said, she needs some censure or repercussion for trying to incite violence.

Most traffic stops are bullshit and are strictly for revenue generation. I drive in Atlanta daily and most of the vehicles I see speeding, running stop signs, blowing through traffic lights, and distracted driving have government plates. I’m generally against any bill that gives road pirates any more authority to stop drivers from doing the same shit they do every day.

The fact that the republican senator used “common sense” in his response tells me everything I need to know. That’s the same language they use every time they’re fixing to fuck the public.

ETA: The department must want to steal some Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, and Cameros to decal up. Must have been watching the GSP.

Most traffic stops are bullshit and are strictly for revenue generation. I drive in Atlanta daily and most of the vehicles I see speeding, running stop signs, blowing through traffic lights, and distracted driving have government plates. I’m generally against any bill that gives road pirates any more authority to stop drivers from doing the same shit they do every day.

The fact that the republican senator used “common sense” in his response tells me everything I need to know. That’s the same language they use every time they’re fixing to fuck the public.

ETA: The department must want to steal some Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, and Cameros to decal up. Must have been watching the GSP.

How many times have you been stopped?

You do realize that running lights and sirens means they don't have to obey traffic laws, but only observe due care. Tell me you wanted to be a cop but couldn't pass the tests

How many times have you been stopped?
Quite a few over the 18 years I’ve been commuting to that shithole. Made up shit to initiate a stop. One good one was “to check the tint” on a truck with non tinted windows. Another was “we don’t see many xxxx county plates here”. Complete bullshit excuses to stop me hoping the stop would lead to something else. They always want to know if I’d mind letting them look in the vehicle. The answer is always not without a warrant and I end up hassled on the side of the interstate for 30min to an hour.

I always see more blacks and Hispanics pulled over going through the same shit. Some stops are legit. I’d bet most are bogus as fuck.

Quite a few over the 18 years I’ve been commuting to that shithole. Made up shit to initiate a stop. One good one was “to check the tint” on a truck with non tinted windows. Another was “we don’t see many xxxx county plates here”. Complete bullshit excuses to stop me hoping the stop would lead to something else. They always want to know if I’d mind letting them look in the vehicle. The answer is always not without a warrant and I end up hassled on the side of the interstate for 30min to an hour.

I always see more blacks and Hispanics pulled over going through the same shit. Some stops are legit. I’d bet most are bogus as fuck.
Where did you get your legal training?

Reactions: Milf Dots
You do realize that running lights and sirens means they don't have to obey traffic laws, but only observe due care. Tell me you wanted to be a cop but couldn't pass the tests
I’m talking about with no lights or sirens. On their phones or fucking with computers.

I’ve never wanted to be a cop. I hate to break it to you, but only cops and other government employees idolize cops. They’re usually the laziest, most hypocritical people you can find. Rampant illegal steroid use, domestic violence offenders, stalkers, unfaithful to their spouses, overall dirt bags that think themselves special and above the laws they’ll gleefully arrest others for breaking.

The qualifications to be a cop can’t be that stringent. Have you seen what’s wearing badges lately?

Pretext stops are frequent. I’ve been stopped about 15 times and they were all legit. I deserved every single one.

I was a cop 20 something years ago, that's why I know what I'm talking about. Also why you refuse to answer direct questions.
I knew it from how you ask questions like you were an authority. Lol. I have no legal training. Where in your post training, or what law/ordinance says you get to make up shit to initiate a stop?

As a Tennessean, I say let that shithole burn. If you're white and still live in Memphis, it's purely out of greed. There's money to be made there, but it's not worth the ridiculous amount of crime and anti-white hate. I got out of there 20 years ago, and hope to never go back. The Mississippi needs to cut a new course along the eastern edge of Shelby County and wash the trash on down to New Orleans.

I knew it from how you ask questions like you were an authority. Lol. I have no legal training. Where in your post training, or what law/ordinance says you get to make up shit to initiate a stop?
If you weren't constantly looking to be offended, you'd know the law requires reasonable suspicion to initiate a stop. Reasonable suspicion requires a standard that can be elucidated.
Now cry some more.

Nothing worse than a professional victim.
Not even a professional victimizer? How many bullshit stops did you make? Ever flip them lights on cause you were too good to sit through the light? Ever let a buddy or family member go for something you’d have ticketed or arrested someone else for?

ETA: I’d say be honest, but we know better. After all, cops can legally lie to normal people but we get arrested for lying to police.

Not even a professional victimizer? How many bullshit stops did you make? Ever flip them lights on cause you were too good to sit through the light? Ever let a buddy or family member go for something you’d have ticketed or arrested someone else for?
Ok dumb shit.
If you're a robbery victim, you were under the authority and control of the robber.
If you're a rape victim, your were under the authority and control of the rapist.

If someone tries to tell you you're a victim, guess what they're trying to do to you?

Don't strain a cranial muscle trying to understand this.

I’m talking about with no lights or sirens. On their phones or fucking with computers.

I’ve never wanted to be a cop. I hate to break it to you, but only cops and other government employees idolize cops. They’re usually the laziest, most hypocritical people you can find. Rampant illegal steroid use, domestic violence offenders, stalkers, unfaithful to their spouses, overall dirt bags that think themselves special and above the laws they’ll gleefully arrest others for breaking.

The qualifications to be a cop can’t be that stringent. Have you seen what’s wearing badges lately?
The only drug dealer and rapist I personally knew became a game warden.

I didn't learn about the rape until later when he was laughing about it.

Reactions: Stevo86 and Jsp556
If you weren't constantly looking to be offended, you'd know the law requires reasonable suspicion to initiate a stop. Reasonable suspicion requires a standard that can be elucidated.
Now cry some more.
Tell me how a tint stop is legit when there’s no tint on the windows? Since when is a current plate from a different county a reason to initiate a stop? I don’t have to look to be offended. It’s blatantly crammed in peoples faces.

I hate it you were offended at the thought that someone wouldn’t want increased police authority. Most cops are.

Your attitude is the reason more and more people dislike cops and government at all levels.

Ok dumb shit.
If you're a robbery victim, you were under the authority and control of the robber.
If you're a rape victim, your were under the authority and control of the rapist.

If someone tries to tell you you're a victim, guess what they're trying to do to you?

Don't strain a cranial muscle trying to understand this.
Why aren’t you answering the questions?

Ya know what? Just answer one honestly. Did you enforce the law equally with no preferential treatment given to friends or family?

I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the sack to be honest.

Tell me how a tint stop is legit when there’s no tint on the windows? Since when is a current plate from a different county a reason to initiate a stop? I don’t have to look to be offended. It’s blatantly crammed in peoples faces.

I hate it you were offended at the thought that someone wouldn’t want increased police authority. Most cops are.

Your attitude is the reason more and more people dislike cops and government at all levels.
As i said, if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know a stop requires reasonable suspicion that can be articulated. If a stop happens that doesn't meet that requirement, a suit under 42 usc 1983 would be a slam dunk, with lawyers only too happy to represent.
Tell me again you have no clue what you're talking about.

Ya know what? Just answer one honestly. Did you enforce the law equally with no preferential treatment given to friends or family?

I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the sack to be honest.
I have answered every question. I tried not to arrest anyone, as an arrest I had to write a warrant, fill out a booking sheet, and fill out a four page incident report.
That takes about three hours, that was three hours I wasn't serving warrants, answering calls, or patrolling.

No amount of info you give us can tell us who and what you are in the real world. I don't doubt for a second there's a huge amount of context you're leaving out that would paint a much better picture of why you are so anti-cop.

Me? I'm anti-bad cop. But I also know that most of them are decent people trying to do a thankless job with anti-cop sentiment at an all-time high.

Good effective police work consists of making contact with people who are most likely- based on the totality of the sensory input- to be committing a crime. It makes no sense to waste precious resources on people who are unlikely to be breaking the law.

As a general rule, most of the people in jail and prison give off the vibe of being a misfit- that's a detectable trait. Those same people exhibit other shared characteristics, and perhaps you give off that vibe whether you know it or not.

We all make choices in life from clothing style to volume of music to attitude- own yours.

Reactions: JimTN
What's amazing is how many punks on motorcycles have their license plate mount altered in some way to make it nearly impossible to read: bent down at an angle, mounted down behind the rear wheel, rotated vertically, not under a light for night time. It's intentional and a surprising number of them are involved in criminal activity like drugs, stolen vehicles, theft/burglary, armed robbery, assault...

We really need to make it a felony to alter the oem license plate bracket on motorcycles and allow mandatory vehicle impoundment. Pitting fleeing motorcyclists should be legal in all 50 states, as should shooting rubber buckshot at them. FAFO.

I'd prefer we private citizens handle most of the above, but for now our society is designed around LE doing that work.

What's amazing is how many punks on motorcycles have their license plate mount altered in some way to make it nearly impossible to read: bent down at an angle, mounted down behind the rear wheel, rotated vertically, not under a light for night time. It's intentional and a surprising number of them are involved in criminal activity like drugs, stolen vehicles, theft/burglary, armed robbery, assault...

We really need to make it a felony to alter the oem license plate bracket on motorcycles and allow mandatory vehicle impoundment. Pitting fleeing motorcyclists should be legal in all 50 states, as should shooting rubber buckshot at them. FAFO.

I'd prefer we private citizens handle most of the above, but for now our society is designed around LE doing that work.

Now do straight pipes with no mufflers.

I have answered every question. I tried not to arrest anyone, as an arrest I had to write a warrant, fill out a booking sheet, and fill out a four page incident report.
That takes about three hours, that was three hours I wasn't serving warrants, answering calls, or patrolling.
Now I understand. why....:rolleyes: Slapping them whores around hiding behind a badge .

Is that what you saw happening to that filthy welfare whore you called mom?
Dad, if you did not leave us for that fat dude she never would have been a whore . That is on you .

00-7-600x367.jpg

tumblr_n3s9r5GRkM1rlt1nto1_400.gif

As i said, if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know a stop requires reasonable suspicion that can be articulated. If a stop happens that doesn't meet that requirement, a suit under 42 usc 1983 would be a slam dunk, with lawyers only too happy to represent.
Tell me again you have no clue what you're talking about.
Police have made and still make stops without reasonable suspicion, there are thousands of lawsuits that prove
this so stop the BS. Bet 100% if you get pulled over the first thing you do is pull out your ID and expect
professional courtesy.

I use the example below because unlike some good ole boys PD that internally investigates (wink wink) wrongdoing
the NYPD has to answer to the CCRB.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The CCRB exists today as a fully independent civil department, staffed with 142 civilian investigators and about a dozen miscellaneous employees. Additionally, three officers from the NYPD's Monitoring and Analysis Section of the Department Advocate's Office work with the CCRB at their office at 100 Church Street, whose role is to provide the Investigators with access to certain restricted NYPD documentation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reasonable suspicion here is bad cops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The New York Police Department has been making headlines for the huge settlements paid out by the city in misconduct cases. In the first half of 2023, New York City paid more than $50 million in lawsuits alleging misconduct by members of the NYPD.

That figure is on track to exceed $100 million by the end of the year — but even that total doesn’t capture how much the city has to spend in cases where its cops are accused of everything from causing car accidents to beating innocent people.

The $100 million figure does not include lawsuits settled by the city prior to litigation, which reached $30 million in the first nine months of this year, according to data obtained from the office of the New York City Comptroller through a public records request. Pre-litigation settlements from July 2022 through September of this year totaled $50 million — meaning the city’s payouts in such suits since July 2022, including those settled after litigation, rose to a total of around $280 million.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police have made and still make stops without reasonable suspicion, there are thousands of lawsuits that prove
this so stop the BS. Bet 100% if you get pulled over the first thing you do is pull out your ID and expect
professional courtesy.

I use the example below because unlike some good ole boys PD that internally investigates (wink wink) wrongdoing
the NYPD has to answer to the CCRB.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The CCRB exists today as a fully independent civil department, staffed with 142 civilian investigators and about a dozen miscellaneous employees. Additionally, three officers from the NYPD's Monitoring and Analysis Section of the Department Advocate's Office work with the CCRB at their office at 100 Church Street, whose role is to provide the Investigators with access to certain restricted NYPD documentation.

The only reasonable suspicion here is bad cops.

The New York Police Department has been making headlines for the huge settlements paid out by the city in misconduct cases. In the first half of 2023, New York City paid more than $50 million in lawsuits alleging misconduct by members of the NYPD.

That figure is on track to exceed $100 million by the end of the year — but even that total doesn’t capture how much the city has to spend in cases where its cops are accused of everything from causing car accidents to beating innocent people.

The $100 million figure does not include lawsuits settled by the city prior to litigation, which reached $30 million in the first nine months of this year, according to data obtained from the office of the New York City Comptroller through a public records request. Pre-litigation settlements from July 2022 through September of this year totaled $50 million — meaning the city’s payouts in such suits since July 2022, including those settled after litigation, rose to a total of around $280 million.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop electing democrats and the problem fixes itself.
Which killing of an unarmed African-American by police happened in a city run by Republicans?

Stop electing democrats and the problem fixes itself.
Which killing of an unarmed African-American by police happened in a city run by Republicans?
That has NOTHING to do with the conduct of individual police officers.

Every PD in the country should have a external civilian investigative board, the concept of self investigation is
absurd. But every PD in the country would fight this tooth and nail, why because they know that their BS
would not pass an external review.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pbgt