• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

‘The American Society Of Magical Negroes’

Misdirected anger at the pale skin when it was Nzinga who sold their asses to every country in the world.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
So...
They all have fathers, jobs, good credit, driver's license, and no arrest record? Don't have a cell phone permently attached to their afro? Hate Newport cigerettes? Speak English? Like swimming?

Magical...

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Kinda bizarre to make a film to appease such a small part of the population. Perhaps all the black folks will go see it, but a very tiny percentage of the pander princesses that say they're all about support for BLM, will actually go and see it. It will flop, and they will blame white folks for not going to see it. I do like David Allen Grier though, love him in "in living color" back in the early 90's.

Branden

Reactions: Ronws
Has to be a spoof to troll, and given the comments on the trailer at YouTube, if so, I'd say they nailed it.

Whether it's just an outright spoof, or it's a movie where in the end they realize their folly in blaming the white people for their troubles and learn to take individual responsibility for their path...

It's got to be something like that, can't imagine it's as straight forward as some of you would like to believe.

And then they can point and laugh at how uptight all the white people are, "oh look at how fragile they are," they thought their world was crumbling because we made a spoof/joke/farce.

Maybe there is a sliver of hope for the future
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 4.01.56 PM.png

lol, wypipo are the most potentially dangerous thing on the planet, but most of them have forgotten that.
now too many seem satisfied to watch themselves become the victim of their recent tolerance.

Misdirected anger at the pale skin when it was Nzinga who sold their asses to every country in the world.
Which is one reason why I've never understood the blacks that want to go back to Africa. Why the love for a place that sold your ancestors into slavery?

They should be looking at enslavement as a tragic thing that happened, but ultimately their ancestors blood sweat and misery earned them a place in this nation. High price to pay sure, but fuck Africa. America is admittedly a shit show, but I'd not want to be anywhere else. We may have yet to fully wake up, but it's still the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Reactions: candyx
Aw shit, I forgot that line. As penance I must watch it again.
You're killing me smalls... should be:

Shucks I thought from the title that this was going to be about power forwards.

Hitler, Napoleon, Mussolini, Einstein, Oppenheimer were dangerous and just happen to be white.

So, yeah, how does nervous white people endanger black people?

Oh yeah, right, black people are so helpless that white people have to be placated. And a white man has to give up something for the black man to get ahead because the black man cannot do it without either magical powers or endowments from whitey.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Does Barrack know he isn't the only magic negro anymore?

I am sure he will be upset

So what magic do these people do? Do they steal and we can prove it? Do they have a car bought by their white girlfriend? Are they "Entrepeneur's"? Did they father 23 random children and not pay child support for any of them? Are they going to a college or university based solely on skin color and still getting a 1.1 gpa? Did they finally get enough money and stolen sound equipment to open a recording studio? Are they giving out free basketballs and hoops as part of a job creation program for the NBA?

Magical negros?????

Awe, nuts, and I've finished Christmas shopping already.
These are going to be harder to get than the cabbage patch doll was