• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’

I wonder how long it would take for me to learn how to say "Fuck Off" in 20 different languages.

So, trials for the crime of.... cutting federal regulations? Creating the lowest unemployment across all demographics?? Raising income for the first time in years and years?? Getting people off welfare because they have jobs?? Opportunity zones for greater investment in downtrodden areas?? Beginning the process of reducing prescription drug costs for the first time in 50 years? Trying not to waste billions of our dollars on some bullshit Frenchie climate deal? Making so-called "allies" pay for their own defense? Trying to take reasonable precautions about this stupid virus while not taking us into a depression (the D states are a reflection of what would happen if Biden wins)??

I mean what crimes? This shit is insane.

Reactions: MPrimo
<iframe width="971" height="546" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I think of is the soviet star chambers where there will be no due process, the evidence will be rigged/falsified (FISA court/Steele dossier warrant ring a bell?)

Reactions: Romeo458
It’ll be like a regular old trotskyist style trial with the guilty admission papers with the blood splattered on them....
Yeah, I've been reading a lot about Trotsky and his sect of the communist (4th International, right?) movement. He was even left of Lenin.... which says A LOT.

Reactions: Romeo458
All I think of is the soviet star chambers where there will be no due process, the evidence will be rigged/falsified (FISA court/Steele dossier warrant ring a bell?)
Ever read the Gulag Archipelago? To bad it isn't required reading in the schools.

Reactions: clcustom1911