• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Biden” crashes bicycle. But it’s not him. Gtfohwts

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    “Biden” falls off his bicycle. I think it’s a body double. Doesn’t even look like him. This guy looks 20 years younger. The real Biden talks to blank walls and thinks Obama is president.

A75C1291-78B2-42A0-88D6-4ABB726BF85A.png

Here are his other known doubles.

I’m just physically sick and pissed at this fake government and literally every government leader just goes along with it.

81B3E33C-D547-4B09-9AA0-390669D29E9C.jpeg

This is what they will use to explain his senile behavior and all around weirdness, he is on his way out, they will put Kamala in as POTUS or someway get Killary in as POTUS. Yep it's coming Joe has a brain bleed gotta go.

This is what they will use to explain his senile behavior and all around weirdness, he is on his way out, they will put Kamala in as POTUS or someway get Killary in as POTUS. Yep it's coming Joe has a brain bleed gotta go.
    So we gonna go from a potato to a whore potatoe? Nice!

Reactions: Keeper22
    gy_putin_dc_011718_2x3_992.jpg

Our president wearing nancy boy shorts cuming from Rehoboth Beach rainbow city falls off bike standing still, Putin is laughing his ass off as well.

Depending on which way the publication leans politically they photoshop and filter accordingly.

I always knew at some point old joe would be worth more to his party dead than alive , nice play getting him on a bike when the guy can't walk up stares , down stares , or make a coherent sentence on a bike on the highway is perfect . Why did joe cross the road on a bike so his political party can knock him off with zero questions raised . this was just the warm up , a trial run .

Whoever that guy in the helmet thats supposed to be Biden is, he isn't much older than the SS standing behind him.

This banana republic, body double crap gives evidence that Hillary had a stand-in that made an appearance after the real Hillary experienced one of her episodes.

a75c1291-78b2-42a0-88d6-4abb726bf85a-png.7893938

Jesus. We are so easily distracted it bothers me...."They" fake a "Joe Rides a Bike and acts The Fool" episode and America is all over it. "It's a Conspiracy!"
    We are well and truly fucked by the Two Party System ya'll. This stupid shit pops up every day we and eat it up like free pizza.

I am truly ashamed now. What the living Fuck.

VooDoo

Jesus. We are so easily distracted it bothers me...."They" fake a "Joe Rides a Bike and acts The Fool" episode and America is all over it. "It's a Conspiracy!"
    We are well and truly fucked by the Two Party System ya'll. This stupid shit pops up every day we and eat it up like free pizza.

I am truly ashamed now. What the living Fuck.

VooDoo
    Nobody said it's a conspiracy. It is a clown show, for those smart enough not to buy into it.

Reactions: NoDopes
    Ok then why are his body doubles making him look bad???
    I think it was a genuine mishap, they need to show how “competent” Biden is. This clown legit just fell over because he obviously hasn’t ridden with toe clips on a bike before.

Reactions: Average guy
    So, he was supposed to keep riding along with the group.

The group follows the curve to the right, and Joe spots a little girl in the crowd and alters course. In his excitement, he forgets that his feet are in pedal stirrups and falls over.

But that didn't slow him down much, he quickly untangles himself from the bike and heads strait for the little girl!

Last edited:
    Think any lawyers will sue the bicycle company? Had to been the bikes fault or the pedals.. :unsure:

“Biden” falls off his bicycle. I think it’s a body double. Doesn’t even look like him. This guy looks 20 years younger. The real Biden talks to blank walls and thinks Obama is president.

View attachment 7893938

Here are his other known doubles.

I’m just physically sick and pissed at this fake government and literally every government leader just goes along with it.

View attachment 7893939

The top right is real; I think the body double top left fell - detached earlobe.

Reactions: Bender
    The top right is real; I think the body double top left fell - detached earlobe.
    Top left has a longer face, fivehead and the detached earlobe.

I seriously doubt that a senile old fuck that struggles to walk and does the dementia shuffle when leaving a podium can transform into a smiling carefree bicycler.

Those stand-ins smile too much, if you'll notice.

Last edited:
    Screenshot_20220621-004105_Chrome.jpg

So who on here is SS? I like the tactical tennis bags. Pretty sure that's been discussed a bunch on what to carry in non discreet bags. Obviously they could have gotten the idea from anywhere.. just thought it was funny.
    What do ya think? MP7's or shorty AR's?
    Either way. FJB

we need to ban bicycle clip less pedals. they should only be used by police and professionals! its for the chilren

View attachment 7896070

Either way. FJB
    Depends, baby wipes, spare crack pipes for Hunter, and “I was supposed to get ten percent but all I got was this lousy T-shirt” souvenir BIG GUY outerwear for him to sell to tourists during ice cream stops.

Oh and neuralizers so everyone can stay on the same page no matter how big the line of BS they are fed by team Brandon.

3F4742DD-2E47-4F20-B7F9-B1F6D859FC26.jpeg

Sirhr

• Haha
    Reactions: camocorvette
    So, he was supposed to keep riding along with the group.

The group follows the curve to the right, and Joe spots a little girl in the crowd and alters course. In his excitement, he forgets that his feet are in pedal stirrups and falls over.

But that didn't slow him down much, he quickly untangles himself from the bike and heads strait for the little girl!

Give him a break. It's probably very difficult to keep one's balance and stay on a bike when a person his age is aroused. Come on man!

View attachment 7896070

So who on here is SS? I like the tactical tennis bags. Pretty sure that's been discussed a bunch on what to carry in non discreet bags. Obviously they could have gotten the idea from anywhere.. just thought it was funny.
    Either way. FJB

I was going to hit the "buy" button on one of these for the AR pistol, but now that they've been popularized by the government employed mall ninjas, I got to look for something else.

Looks like I'll have to hang on to the Black & Decker tool bag for a while.

I learned my lesson on this a long time ago. I use to wear a leather jacket and a fedora. I don't like baseball caps that much.

Then the first Indiana Jones movie came out. After getting all sorts of comments, I had to ditch my favorite clothing attire. It was a tremendous hurdle to learn to like baseball caps and hoodies.

So I'm not going to make the same mistake again with the tactical tennis bags.

I can just hear the comments now;

"Ooh, are you the advance team for the POTUS today?"

"When is the 'Big guy" going to be here?"

"If I want to become a Secret Service Agent, how do I apply?

"So what sort of tennis racket do you use? (wink-wink) I'll so you mine if you show me yours."

Shouting real loud -- "HEY THERE, DO YOU HAVE AN SBR OR IS IT A PISTOL? GOT A CAN ON THAT?"

There has to be something better than a Black & Decker tool bag.

I was going to hit the "buy" button on one of these for the AR pistol, but now that they've been popularized by the government employed mall ninjas, I got to look for something else.

Looks like I'll have to hang on to the Black & Decker tool bag for a while.

I learned my lesson on this a long time ago. I use to wear a leather jacket and a fedora. I don't like baseball caps that much.

Then the first Indiana Jones movie came out. After getting all sorts of comments, I had to ditch my favorite clothing attire. It was a tremendous hurdle to learn to like baseball caps and hoodies.

So I'm not going to make the same mistake again with the tactical tennis bags.

I can just hear the comments now;

"Ooh, are you the advance team for the POTUS today?"

"When is the 'Big guy" going to be here?"

"If I want to become a Secret Service Agent, how do I apply?

"So what sort of tennis racket do you use? (wink-wink) I'll so you mine if you show me yours."

Shouting real loud -- "HEY THERE, DO YOU HAVE AN SBR OR IS IT A PISTOL? GOT A CAN ON THAT?"

There has to be something better than a Black & Decker tool bag.
    Just run one of these…

28AF5A18-D31C-4638-B1A3-F7FF815220CD.jpeg

Has to be a body double. Do you see that SS guy in the orange shirt? He couldn't chase down a Babushka going towards Biden at a fast waddle.

I remember my girlfriend and I riding through Zilker Park in Austin on my Harley and some bicyclist riding up to the intersection on a side road and stopping as we passed. He couldn't get either foot out of his pedals and fell over, rolled and jumped to his feet like "I meant to do that."

I remember my girlfriend laughing so loud over the Harley pipes I know he heard it. Hell, even I laughed.