• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Ladies, welcome to Palm Beach County Jail! Sorry, our spicy chicken isn’t as good.”

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Ew2fcpkXAAIOHFP

lil Fat girl barely got out that door

"I was supposed to get some delicious chicken."

The defense rests your honor.

The stupid look on their faces pretty much says it all. Every idiot in school grows up to be an idiot and they are honestly surprised when the idiotic things they do result in negative consequences. It stuns them time and time again when they are held even a little accountable. They had $1400 each to buy chicken with and they still when stealing.

The stupid look on their faces pretty much says it all. Every idiot in school grows up to be an idiot and they are honestly surprised when the idiotic things they do result in negative consequences. It stuns them time and time again when they are held even a little accountable. They had $1400 each to buy chicken with and they still when stealing.
    Thats assuming they got a check. Dont you have to file an income tax report to get one. Filing would assume they WORK and thats unlikely. They just wait for the welfare check.

Some while ago, I noted that any group of mugshots will always have the following:

The "I done fucked up and I regret my decisions to this point" face.

The "Uhhh what's going on, y'all? Why's there a camera?" face.

And the "Imma fight all you pig-ass muthafukkas, y'all gonna get yo' ass kicked." face.

I see that this group is no different. The last one always baffled me a bit. Looking tough in a mugshot doesn't change the fact that you got busted for stupid shit and are going to jail for a minute, and messing up the Popeye's isn't going to give you street credit.

Attack at the drive thru? Ummmm, step back away from the window pull pin on fire extinguisher and point towards the problem. Squeeze the lever. End of problem!

Coca Cola is going to cancel that place's vendor accounts if the workers defended themselves with a fire extinguisher though... Because they'd be making people MORE white, not less...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Some while ago, I noted that any group of mugshots will always have the following:

The "I done fucked up and I regret my decisions to this point" face.

The "Uhhh what's going on, y'all? Why's there a camera?" face.

And the "Imma fight all you pig-ass muthafukkas, y'all gonna get yo' ass kicked." face.

I see that this group is no different. The last one always baffled me a bit. Looking tough in a mugshot doesn't change the fact that you got busted for stupid shit and are going to jail for a minute, and messing up the Popeye's isn't going to give you street credit.
    1 I done fucked up and I'm sorry I was caught.
    2 I don't know what's going on but I'm pissed I was caught.
    3 I can't believe you think you can stop me and I want to fight as I got caught.

R

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    1 I done fucked up and I'm sorry I was caught.
    2 I don to know what's going on but I'm pissed I was caught.
    3 I can't believe you think you can stop me and I want to fight as I got caught.

R
    Pissed or just baffled, yep!

Has anyone noticed all the similarities with these same kind of story’s...... It ain’t profiling if it’s true!
    Yeah, there does seem to be one underlying constant though Im at a loss to make an exact determination as to the exact factor. :unsure: It seems to have been present in the fights in Miami thread as well.:whistle: Could it be 'White Privilege' at work?:eek:

Yeah, there does seem to be one underlying constant though Im at a loss to make an exact determination as to the exact factor. :unsure: It seems to have been present in the fights in Miami thread as well.:whistle: Could it be 'White Privilege' at work?:eek:
    That’s exactly what I was thinking! “White” privilege.🤣

see what 400 years of oppression does to folks?

Public schools allow everyone an equal shot at a life outside of prison and off welfare..........................................but you have to go. If you are to stupid to take the gifts the government gives you, you deserve your fate as a ward of the welfare state.

Public schools allow everyone an equal shot at a life outside of prison and off welfare..........................................but you have to go. If you are to stupid to take the gifts the government gives you, you deserve your fate as a ward of the welfare state.
    inner city public schools are often failure factories where their futures are sabotaged with a <25% graduation rate.
    the union teachers don't give a fuck because they can't be fired and they can always blame the kids and parents anyway.

/but i was being sarcastic

inner city public schools are often failure factories where their futures are sabotaged with a <25% graduation rate.
    the union teachers don't give a fuck because they can't be fired and they can always blame the kids and parents anyway.

/but i was being sarcastic

This MENSA member is the perfect example of a failure from an "inner city public school". His parent demands he be allowed to graduate because he has already spent a decade in junior high or whatever stupid reason. This goofy woman does not associate actually passing classes with education, only time registered to attend school. A perfect example of a Biden voter.

It's a failure factory because it is full of losers, with loser parents who are basically fifth generation losers. Ending segregation did something amazing that people discount and fail to notice most of the time. When the world desegregated in the 50's-70's people of color did exactly what everyone else with a decent job, income and education did, they left the shithole neighborhoods of most major cities.

These people have made an industry out of blaming everyone else for their failures in life. The rob and shoplift from every store in the area until they drive them out of business, then they bitch they have no stores in their 'hood. They refuse to attend school regularly and complain they are failing or stupid when 90% of the problem is they refuse to attend school or try and learn when they are in school. Most crappy teachers are there every day, if you had perfect attendance and failed, that would be the story.