• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Lock your doors tonight.” Sen Kennedy said

If you need to be told to lock your door at night something is wrong. My doors are always locked unless I am using one. Just force of habit. Surprises workers when they are locked in 🤠 oops…..

Reactions: 338dude
X files window.JPG

Extraterrestrials? Depending on their motives and culture Patriots and conservatives around the world might just team up with them and destroy the globalists.

Hernan Cortez and his 250 Spanish Conquistadors provided artillery and arquebus fire support for the 10,000 Tlaxcalan and other native allies who went berserk on their Aztec former enslavers once they got the upper hand.

Lock my doors? More like "Over Here, Beam Me Up Scotty"

Nah, more like "Tenochtitlan is that way guys. That is where they are killing and eating babies and committing all sorts of other shenanigans too. Hold on, we are going to lead the way. Let us get our weapons too. We know which of the gates are most lightly guarded and what time we can enter undetected!"

The absolute best explanation I've heard about UFOs and aliens came from a Bible scholar who studied and wrote about the unseen realm.

He said: "Rest assured that when the government is talking about aliens...they they are trying to distract you from something else...it's never good either."

^ I think that occurs with a lot of things these days.

Reactions: BLEE
I'm far more concerned with the disciples of Satan wearing suits and ties in Washington D.C and across the nations than some type of extraterrestrial life form. :sneaky:

Reactions: BLEE