• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“New” American Civil War Movie

DedicatedShooter

Air Winger
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
NoVA
Well I have to admit that I’m intrigued. Curious what the details are in the movie, what causes it, what views and stances the two sides have. I definitely have my own assumptions but overall this looks pretty entertaining. Thoughts?

Yeah… produced by Hollywood. I am sure it will be very worth watching if you are a blue haired Subaru owner with seven genders and you cut your junk off to support rape victims.

Nothing Hollywood does any more is worth watching.

Instead of spending $20 on a movie ticket, I’ll watch Red Dawn and have a nice steak.

Sirhr

Yeah… produced by Hollywood. I am sure it will be very worth watching if you are a blue haired Subaru owner with seven genders and you cut your junk off to support rape victims.

Nothing Hollywood does any more is worth watching.

Instead of spending $20 on a movie ticket, I’ll watch Red Dawn and have a nice steak.

Sirhr
Dang it, you had to remind me of a joke I made about proving that there have been gays, such as lesbians, in the military.

One day, while driving home, I saw a window sticker that said US Army, retired.

It was on a Subaru.

Reactions: 101st
Hollywood imbedding ideas into the
weak minded on what chaos is really all about.Any quickclot, or tourniquets used in this movie, ya okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Hollywood imbedding ideas into the weak minded
This. Remember Dick Tracey and his wrist communicator...then the upgrade on Star Trek. A lot of fiction, both books and video are predictive of whats to come...or else preparing us for what they have planned.

If I have nothing else to be thankful for its for being 74 in a week. Fuck this bullshit.

Dang it, you had to remind me of a joke I made about proving that there have been gays, such as lesbians, in the military.

One day, while driving home, I saw a window sticker that said US Army, retired.

It was on a Subaru.
Quit picking on me - I like the family Subaru Outback - but I own a 4x4 truck too!

The President is supposedly on his third term and since it's Hollywood they will make him a Trump analog who refuses to leave power.

There have been a bunch of "Civil War" movies over the last few years and all of them went under the radar because they're leftist shit on a shoestring budget.

There had been an "SHTF movie" made around 2018-2020 where a bunch of city soyboys with absolutely no wilderness knowledge gets caught in a societal breakdown scenario and somehow they fled deep into the woods where one of the dudes had a cabin. Of course they had no other preps so they proceeded to run around panicking in typical modern "horror" story trope when a bunch of armed bandits surrounded their shelter. The icing on the cake was when one of the guys revealed that he had concealed a gun in his bag all along, shot one of the bandits, and the next several minutes were all of his friends berating him and angry that he had a gun. They were saying things like "why do you own a gun?", "we thought we could trust you!", "nobody should have these things!" Etc... Complete utter nonsense and garbage.

Hard pass on this one too. I can already tell that gun owning Patriots and hard working folks would be the "domestic terrorists" here. They should get Dylan Mulvaney to market this shit for them.

It's a movie, not a documentary. I watch movies for entertainment, not as a source of what my viewpoint should be on something. Put all the propaganda in there you want, doesn't mean that it's going to alter my opinion on the matter. If the producers put too much woke shit in there i'm just going to walk out of it, and i'll tell others it's not worth watching. Just because it's in the movie doesn't mean that i'm going to change my mind and suddenly be ok with it.

One things for sure, the bad guys are going to be whitey. We don't burn cities and loot Nike stores when we get upset about how we're portrayed in film.

Branden

Looks interesting.
Can't tell for sure from the trailer who the "good guys" are though.
Does the president represents the Constitution, or an oppressive gov that pushed to far?
Going by todays regime, and the current trend in government... I'll just say it looks like the succeeding forces are the "good guys" here.
(translation... "bad guys" by hollywood standards)

I'll be watching it once it's out.
That, and praying like like always that it never one day becomes a documentary... the way it seems it may.

Come on guys…..
I didn't notice that at all until you pointed it out....then I noticed the hair appears to be some unnatural color.
Branden

If your a sniper and your AO is downtown Portland or Seattle how are you going to camo up? Like a bush? Or like a tranny?

It's a movie, not a documentary. I watch movies for entertainment, not as a source of what my viewpoint should be on something. Put all the propaganda in there you want, doesn't mean that it's going to alter my opinion on the matter. If the producers put too much woke shit in there i'm just going to walk out of it, and i'll tell others it's not worth watching. Just because it's in the movie doesn't mean that i'm going to change my mind and suddenly be ok with it.

One things for sure, the bad guys are going to be whitey. We don't burn cities and loot Nike stores when we get upset about how we're portrayed in film.

Branden

Movies are also propaganda disguised as entertainment and have been since Birth of a Nation.

Red Dawn which I joked about above was pure Reagan anti-Soviet anti Commie propaganda. So was Rocky IV. My generation ate it up and became rabid anti communists.

I remember a handful of classmates who “complained” about Red Dawn and thinking you are a commie dick sucker.

Red Dawn was why the Class of 84 had it tough… we were getting invaded on graduation day. ;-)

Cheers!

Sirhr

On the one hand, it's written and directed by the guy who did Dredd with Karl Urban. And that was fun.

On the other, the cast seem to be widely democrats. I can't see Kirsten Dunst portraying any kind of badass. Or her husband for that matter.The president is going to be played by Nick Offerman, who really doesn't like Trump.

I suspect the bad guys will be conservative whites and the good guys will be liberal everything else. Guess we'll find out in April.

Reactions: Ronws
I like the sniper with the pink fingernails
Nice catch!

The rifle ghillie is sort of useless with the "sniper's" fluorescent green hair.

1702572921924.png

Last edited:

Branden

I see where you are coming from, only issue is by the time you walk out they already have your money.

Personally I will wait and read reviews. You can tell by the reviews no matter if right or left, you just need to know if the reviewer is right or left just how that movie is going to run.

Will I see it, doubt it I just don't do movies.....but would I even "want" to see it. That will depend on what others that went before me said. And usually you can find that out long before the movie opens. Snow White for example.

It is like saying I go to Target for socks, not for anything else. Well until these companies get hit in the wallet they will keep doing what they are doing.

We will know all about this movie, just like every other movie a month before it comes out. If they are real good and keep it very quiet, we will know three days after opening.

As long as it's the original with Powers Boothe and Swayze. Not the gay remake.

Should go without saying. Lea Thompson in cammies was hot as hell, too. So was big nose.

Sirhr

(I almost typed Lea Thomas. That would have been hugely embarrassing. I’d have had to change my handle, quit snipers hide and watch the remake. Or blame autocorrect. )

On the one hand, it's written and directed by the guy who did Dredd with Karl Urban. And that was fun.

On the other, the cast seem to be widely democrats. I can't see Kirsten Dunst portraying any kind of badass. Or her husband for that matter.The president is going to be played by Nick Offerman, who really doesn't like Trump.

I suspect the bad guys will be conservative whites and the good guys will be liberal everything else. Guess we'll find out in April.
I have Nick's book and I have not finished reading it. The purple white hot hatred of conservatives is off-putting.

Well I have to admit that I’m intrigued. Curious what the details are in the movie, what causes it, what views and stances the two sides have. I definitely have my own assumptions but overall this looks pretty entertaining. Thoughts?

My thoughts ?

Fuck harveyweird.

As usual, they are fanning the flames of hate and division.

Nothing but garbage.

Why can't they put out, you know, entertainment ? They used to. But, I digress.

Should go without saying. Lea Thompson in cammies was hot as hell, too. So was big nose.

Sirhr

(I almost typed Lea Thomas. That would have been hugely embarrassing. I’d have had to change my handle, quit snipers hide and watch the remake. Or blame autocorrect. )
Did you leave out "self flagellation" on purpose ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I have Nick's book and I have not finished reading it. The purple white hot hatred of conservatives is off-putting.
I didn't know he had a book and I have no intention of reading it!

I guess those nails look better when he's playing his spotters trombone.

R

I didn't know he had a book and I have no intention of reading it!

When is the Turner Diaries movie coming out?

Still want to read that but just ordering a copy gets you out in a list. As a study in propaganda and psychological warfare, it is supposed to be a classic.

Gee, I wonder if the glowies are flagging everyone who buys a copy of the Lefty book as a threat. Probably not. They only are interested in right wing Christian nutballs. Left wing satanist tranny nutballs are their footsoldiers.

They could never find vote mules, Trump inauguration rioters or folks who left pallets
Of bricks near riot sites either.

But 3 years later could trace a guy who attended a rally on Jan. 6 to his house and SWAT him into jail.

Just ‘sayin. Seems sort of odd. But there ya go!

Sirhr