• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD “SOLD” N-Vision HALO-XRF $7300

Lngrange Hntr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 22, 2023
Kalama, WA
“SOLD” N-Vision Halo XRF Thermal Scope, was bought new in December 2022 from Outdoor Legacy Gear. Thermal is still in new condition and works perfectly . 640, 12um BAE core, 60hz refresh rate
Native 3.5x magnification with 2/4/8x digital zoom, 50mm objective and Built in LRF. 4 1/2 years remaining on the factory warranty that is transferable to the new owner. Comes with the factory hard case, paperwork, battery charger, USB cable and ADM mount. Also comes with 4 sets of factory 18650 Keeppower batteries, Battery case, additional digital battery charger, N-Vision shuttered rubber eye guard and upgraded Bobro mount that’s currently installed and seen in the pics. I just don’t have the time to go out and use it. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Attachments

• IMG_8188.jpeg
    IMG_8188.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8182.jpeg
    IMG_8182.jpeg
    600.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8181.jpeg
    IMG_8181.jpeg
    536 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8183.jpeg
    IMG_8183.jpeg
    531.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8184.jpeg
    IMG_8184.jpeg
    543.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8185.jpeg
    IMG_8185.jpeg
    537.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8179.jpeg
    IMG_8179.jpeg
    489.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8174.jpeg
    IMG_8174.jpeg
    499.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8178.jpeg
    IMG_8178.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8175.jpeg
    IMG_8175.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8190.jpeg
    IMG_8190.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8189.jpeg
    IMG_8189.jpeg
    512.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
7K market kinda tough right now with buying and selling thermals. Don’t need it but could always use a backup for clients

$7300 is my absolute lowest price and includes shipping and insurance. Only selling it to cover some unexpected home expenses. I’m taking a huge loss at this price. The first person with $7300 PayPal F&F gets an amazing optic at a smoking deal. This is a very expensive optic so I’m not willing to take any chances selling it to just anyone. I will only sell it to a Hide member that has established history of positive feedback buying and selling. I will ship UPS, Insured with signature required to the lower 48.

Reactions: Atxlongrange
$7300 is my absolute lowest price and includes shipping and insurance. Only selling it to cover some unexpected home expenses. I’m taking a huge loss at this price. The first person with $7300 PayPal F&F gets an amazing optic at a smoking deal. This is a very expensive optic so I’m not willing to take any chances selling it to just anyone. I will only sell it to a Hide member that has established history of positive feedback buying and selling. I will ship UPS, Insured with signature required to the lower 48.
Can you give me a text or call? Let’s make this deal happen.

Sent you a private message brother.

“BUMP“ 2-DAYS ONLY Last chance to by a perfect condition Halo XRF with extras for only $7300. I‘ve decided that if it doesn’t sell today or tomorrow at this low price I‘m just going to hang onto it.

Reactions: Atxlongrange
Thanks for your interest in my optic, I posted this earlier in my thread so that I wouldn’t be wasting anyones time. “This is a very expensive optic so I’m not willing to take any chances selling it to just anyone. I will only sell it to a Hide member that has established history of positive feedback buying and selling”.

Thanks for your interest in my optic, I posted this earlier in my thread so that I wouldn’t be wasting anyones time. “This is a very expensive optic so I’m not willing to take any chances selling it to just anyone. I will only sell it to a Hide member that has established history of positive feedback buying and selling”.
I understand where you’re coming from, but I am new to this site and the only way I’m going to get any experience or feedback, is if people allow me too. I don’t even know what I hide member is. I am trusting you as much as you’re trusting me. How can we make this work?

I have a 100% positive track record of buying and selling on Snipers Hide. I will only accept payment through PayPal Friends and Family. I would need need the following info to start with.
First and Last name:
Physical Address:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Any additional information so I can look you up such as facebook etc.

Unfortunately I just went through this process with someone over the weekend that had no buying or selling history on the Hide and it ended up being a total waist of my time. That is why I posted that I would only sell to an existing verified member.

I have a 100% positive track record of buying and selling on Snipers Hide. I will only accept payment through PayPal Friends and Family. I would need need the following info to start with.
First and Last name:
Physical Address:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Any additional information so I can look you up such as facebook etc.

Unfortunately I just went through this process with someone over the weekend that had no buying or selling history on the Hide and it ended up being a total waist of my time. That is why I posted that I would only sell to an existing verified member.
Is there a way to private message you

It’s Not. You click on the username of the user you'd like to purchase from you'll enter the private message area where you can talk 1 on 1.