• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

⏩ The OFFICIAL - One and Only - Presidential Debate 2020 Thread ⏪

HiDesertELR

Ecc 12:13
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
Way ahead of you
A little more than 24 hours away, DJT and Joe Robinette Biden hit the stage for the first Presidential Debate...

Robinette? WTF.

How many numbers will Joe fuck up?
How many "c'mon maaaaan" will Joe drop?
How many times will Joe lose his place?
Will Joe have an earpiece that receives answers?
Will Joe take The Don out back and give him a working over?
Will CornPop be in attendance?
Will Jill and Melania have a naked cat-fight?
Will Chris Wallace need to bitch slap them both?

Too many questions, but I know the Bear Pit has the answers...

1601325294034.png

Last edited:
You left off a few:
Will Joe speak in a different accent when addressing some questions?
Will he do a drug test after all? Follow up: How hopped up is he going to be? 2nd Follow up: Will he be on campaign trail Wednesday or recovering from the bender he'll be on during the debate?
Will Joe make it to the end of the debate (see questions 2, follow-up 1)?

Hopefully DJT can stay focused and NOT get personal more than need be and Chris Wallace actually write good debate questions and MODERATE. If it turns into a yelling match, I'm done. Strictly watching for entertainment myself. But if it's a Bar Rescue episode...I'll just turn to Paramount and watch the real deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I'm not counting on Chris Wallace to be anything close to fair. He is an arrogant, condescending jackass who thinks he's a genius. I'll never forget him asking Michele Bachmann, “Are you a flake?” I was so pissed off I actually sent him an email. Stupid and naïve on my part, to expect any kind of response, but I had to let whomever looked at it that know that I thought he was a prick for asking that question. Regardless, I hope Trump roasts that imbecile. Say what you want about Trump, but he has never asked a man in a wheelchair to stand up.

Last edited:
What’s pedo Joe’s walkout theme song going to be tomorrow night? I’m guessing a pieced together combination of despecito and some tupac for Kuntmala. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: army_eod
Drug test will be simple Joe just has to take off his diaper to twist out a urine sample, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

What would be truly awesome, at least on the surface, is if Biden does so poorly (we can pray he's even more of an idiot than usual) that he backs out of the other debates. That'd be historic. That said, it'd be even better if he had 3 just completely unintelligible debates and Pence destroys Heels-Up. (I cannot call her Kamala as that guy was a cool wrestler!!) The Pence-Heels debate will be good because he seems so calm and steady and she'll likely blow her (others?) top

Reactions: army_eod
What would be truly awesome, at least on the surface, is if Biden does so poorly (we can pray he's even more of an idiot than usual) that he backs out of the other debates. That'd be historic. That said, it'd be even better if he had 3 just completely unintelligible debates and Pence destroys Heels-Up. (I cannot call her Kamala as that guy was a cool wrestler!!) The Pence-Heels debate will be good because he seems so calm and steady and she'll likely blow her (others?) top

I would have to disagree, what would be awesome/epic is if Pedo strokes out and flat lines and Kumguzla's plane crashes on the way to a debate.

you know...the thing!
the likes of which we have never seen before?
yeah, that.
we never saw it.

I need to seriously bleach that part of my brain that absorbed whatever that was. He knows about roaches.....wow....just wow.

Idk brother, something aint right. Issue is, he has improved considerably over the past 2 or 3 months. Something is up. Idk if hes taking something as trump alludes to, but holy shit lol...

And think, he has a very legit chance to win...ffs.

Idk brother, something aint right. Issue is, he has improved considerably over the past 2 or 3 months. Something is up. Idk if hes taking something as trump alludes to, but holy shit lol...

And think, he has a very legit chance to win...ffs.
I'm scared to death he'll win. I also think Trump is 100% correct in calling for a drug test. They're shooting him full of stuff. I think that's probably why he's not campaigning much. They get him prepped and ready to go out the door and he does it, then it's over with. Problem is, if he really does have dementia, it'll show on stage under real pressure that Trump is sure to bring. Not sure how good those drugs are, but I have to believe at some point, they'll fail.

One will challenge the other to a duel by proxy. Then secret service will have to game of thrones it out. Lol

I think y'all are underestimating just how prepared Joe has time to get and how little time Trump has, especially since he rarely ever keeps it in the box. The debate will already favor the Democratic candidate because Biden's record is 47 years of forgetful stuff and Trump's is 47 months of "in your face". It doesn't matter at all that Biden did this that or the other during that period of time or during Obama's presidency, it only matters what Trump did. Except, of course, where Biden can slime his way into saying that some accomplishment that occured during the Trump administration is actually thanks to Obama. Biden is going to go full force on the emotional politics, especially race. Trump will be painted as an evil fascist. Biden probably will only consider questions "topics" and recite lines and he probably is being told to, if Trump attacks him, simply grin and point as if to say "See, folks... is that who you want as president?"

Unless Trump cleans it up, develops an ability to himself formulate intelligible, crisp, non-braggadocios sentences, he will be steamrolled by even a stumbling Joe Biden. What Biden will likely do - if he is stumbling or to preempt that entirely, is state that he has a stutter or similar and he shouldn't be discriminated against for having a disability. It doesn't matter if that "disability" is his old age. If he does something like that, Trump looks instantly evil if he picks on him. On top of this, if Trump is gaining some ground on the "law and order" point, Biden can simply state... law and order broke down under Trump's watch.

If Trump, the day he took office, acted 80% presidential instead of 10% like he has (and that image matters a lot) he'd be unbeatable. Then I'd have confidence. Publicly, few world leaders will say they respect him. Publicly, few politicians - even Republicans - will overtly praise him (only a policy or doing of his). Publicly, nobody of any race can safely state they are Republican / support Trump without being at the very least thought of negatively and, in cities and other liberal areas, potentially attacked, stolen from (signs), be subjected to vandalism, and so on, so forth.

Honestly, the only thing I care about is the 2nd Amendment. And many other independents like me agree. The debates will make guns evil and Trump will absolutely fail at defending gun rights. Why? Because it's so much easier to paint people like Kyle Rittenhouse as vigilantes, as examples of why evil ARs and semi-automatics aren't something people should have access to, especially with 10+ round magazines. You don't need that for hunting, Biden will say. You don't need that for defending your home, Biden will say. You don't need that for anything except "WAR" and killing lots of people. Trump, who has never spent a day among real gun owners, will not know how to fight back on that. He won't have the facts. He won't paint the picture of overreach.

The sad thing is, we have elderly men trying to run this country. Young conservatives fear running for any election because being labeled a Republican might cause them to lose their job. The old guard in the Republican party keeps hanging on to things that don't matter. If it's in the Constitution, it must be defended. If it's not, compromise.

I think y'all are underestimating just how prepared Joe has time to get and how little time Trump has, especially since he rarely ever keeps it in the box. The debate will already favor the Democratic candidate because Biden's record is 47 years of forgetful stuff and Trump's is 47 months of "in your face". It doesn't matter at all that Biden did this that or the other during that period of time or during Obama's presidency, it only matters what Trump did. Except, of course, where Biden can slime his way into saying that some accomplishment that occured during the Trump administration is actually thanks to Obama. Biden is going to go full force on the emotional politics, especially race. Trump will be painted as an evil fascist. Biden probably will only consider questions "topics" and recite lines and he probably is being told to, if Trump attacks him, simply grin and point as if to say "See, folks... is that who you want as president?"

Unless Trump cleans it up, develops an ability to himself formulate intelligible, crisp, non-braggadocios sentences, he will be steamrolled by even a stumbling Joe Biden. What Biden will likely do - if he is stumbling or to preempt that entirely, is state that he has a stutter or similar and he shouldn't be discriminated against for having a disability. It doesn't matter if that "disability" is his old age. If he does something like that, Trump looks instantly evil if he picks on him. On top of this, if Trump is gaining some ground on the "law and order" point, Biden can simply state... law and order broke down under Trump's watch.

If Trump, the day he took office, acted 80% presidential instead of 10% like he has (and that image matters a lot) he'd be unbeatable. Then I'd have confidence. Publicly, few world leaders will say they respect him. Publicly, few politicians - even Republicans - will overtly praise him (only a policy or doing of his). Publicly, nobody of any race can safely state they are Republican / support Trump without being at the very least thought of negatively and, in cities and other liberal areas, potentially attacked, stolen from (signs), be subjected to vandalism, and so on, so forth.

Honestly, the only thing I care about is the 2nd Amendment. And many other independents like me agree. The debates will make guns evil and Trump will absolutely fail at defending gun rights. Why? Because it's so much easier to paint people like Kyle Rittenhouse as vigilantes, as examples of why evil ARs and semi-automatics aren't something people should have access to, especially with 10+ round magazines. You don't need that for hunting, Biden will say. You don't need that for defending your home, Biden will say. You don't need that for anything except "WAR" and killing lots of people. Trump, who has never spent a day among real gun owners, will not know how to fight back on that. He won't have the facts. He won't paint the picture of overreach.

The sad thing is, we have elderly men trying to run this country. Young conservatives fear running for any election because being labeled a Republican might cause them to lose their job. The old guard in the Republican party keeps hanging on to things that don't matter. If it's in the Constitution, it must be defended. If it's not, compromise.
Sadly, I cannot argue against your logic. So, I'm not picking on you here with my response.

That said, we've had THREE young presidents in a row screw-up this country beyond belief (KLINTON, BUSH 43, HUSSEIN OBAMA). Personally, though I'm not elderly, I don't want some 40-50 year old running the country - sorry, I know where most people are at 40 (many doing exactly what Bill was doing..chasing tail), and running the biggest business in the universe as we know is NOT in their skill set. Just do not have enough life experience. I'm sure there is a freak out there that does meet the qualifications, but that person is too smart to run!!

Now, I will agree that a good part of the Congress is elderly with NO real experience at running anything but their slush fund. Look at the dems and how old they are - nancy, chucky, feinstein, poopy-pants Gerry. And then we have our turtle man.

I digress though. You are correct being labeled as a Trump supporter/conservative MAY ruin your career. However, but to defend COTUS, sacrifices have to be made one way or another. Herein lay the problem. When/where does one sacrifice? Sadly, we've put off sacrificing so long that the cumulative effect is that we really may lose the Republic this election.

Couldn't have put it better and thanks to you I didn't have to.
I openly anywhere I am claim to be a Trump supporter and don't get fucked with.
People are sick and fucking tired of the same old lip service bullshit coming out of the establishment traitors and Trump is what was needed at the exact time it was needed.

Reactions: GONE BAD

Image and decorum are secondary to values, political positions, and conviction. I’ll take an unabashed gay eccentric unorthodox pagan Asian covered in tattoos and piercings who has never held public office, and who shares the vast majority of my conservative and Judeo-Christian values and worldview over a white “moderate” proper educated cultured Christian liberal or Rhino politician. Any day. If Image and Decorum mattered to the media, social media giants, public unions, and academia, you’d have a point. They do all the dirty work (heavy lifting) to keep your "moderate" politicians looking clean.

Being respected by other world leaders is something that matters to the Left, and something I’ve never understood. This is the same global community that allowed the Holocaust, the Rwandan genocide, communism with over 100 million graves, who allow China to occupy Tibet and while also oppressing millions of Muslims. This is the same global community that applauds putting Iran, Venezuela, Sudan, and Libya on the UN Human Rights Council. Whose warm embrace did you have in mind, Latin America? Or those cowards in Europe who don't pay for their fair share of NATO or work with us to keep China in check?

That Trump is hated by the Left reflects entirely on the Left and not on Trump. You don’t see Republicans acting as disgustingly towards the Left, and you don’t see conservatives getting mad at liberals, and then going and burning down the local neighborhood grocery store, or taking their anger out on innocent democrats who just want to put up a Biden sign in front of their house or bumper sticker on their car. I mean it happens, but not only is it very rare, but it happens far more in the other direction with Lefty’s being violent/aggressive towards people on the right. When Antifa attacks a conservative, that is a vile reflection on Antifa, not Donald Trump. It's not Trump's fault that Antifa and the Left do what they do. Trump didn't create that.

So if Trump said your first two paragraphs word for word... I'd give him a win. He won't say anything as crisp and of the sort. Everything you put in red text absolutely matters. It matters to the people whose votes could be obtained for Trump. If Trump acted presidential, the opposition would have next to nothing to stand on. They could impeach him, fight him, and chastize him... and even in our media they'd look like a bunch of babies. Instead, instead of debating something actually important, they just point and go... "Really?". And this time they won't underestimate him.

You left off a few:
Will Joe speak in a different accent when addressing some questions?
Will he do a drug test after all? Follow up: How hopped up is he going to be? 2nd Follow up: Will he be on campaign trail Wednesday or recovering from the bender he'll be on during the debate?
Will Joe make it to the end of the debate (see questions 2, follow-up 1)?

Hopefully DJT can stay focused and NOT get personal more than need be and Chris Wallace actually write good debate questions and MODERATE. If it turns into a yelling match, I'm done. Strictly watching for entertainment myself. But if it's a Bar Rescue episode...I'll just turn to Paramount and watch the real deal.

Somebody make a bingo card out of it so we can keep track of everything.

1601311455966.png

I'm guessing Yo Biden's puppeteers have hired the best of the best Tour de France dopers to help him through the night.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
So if Trump said your first two paragraphs word for word... I'd give him a win. He won't say anything as crisp and of the sort. Everything you put in red text absolutely matters. It matters to the people whose votes could be obtained for Trump. If Trump acted presidential, the opposition would have next to nothing to stand on. They could impeach him, fight him, and chastize him... and even in our media they'd look like a bunch of babies. Instead, instead of debating something actually important, they just point and go... "Really?". And this time they won't underestimate him.

Yeah but this is who he is going up against. Answering softball questions from the press while reading off of a teleprompter is one thing, but when Trump starts putting pressure on him, nervous Joe won't have the ability to formulate coherent responses, especially when he feels the need to start "shooting from the hip."

I'm just warning y'all that Biden has had the luxury of not being president during a pandemic, economic crisis, social crisis, and global unrest.

HE'S GOT TIME TO MEMORIZE HIS LINES.

DJT could lose the debate, he could totally kick Joe’s ass so bad that Joe would drop dead on live tv. Then every one would blame DJT even if Joe was pump up like George Floyd on drugs!

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote