• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

⚠️Ghislaine Maxwell pleads Not Guilty, trial is supposed to begin soon. ⚠️

Judge > "There is an improper sexual relationship with these children"

Clinton > "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

Reactions: oneshot86
she
ded
:rolleyes:

Actually, she probably holds as much, if not more dirt than Epstein did. Incentive for the guilty to off her is even greater than it was for Epstein. Shit, how long did Whitey Bulger live, once in custody ?

it really amazes me what people get involved with. Rhetorical question for both Epstein and Maxwell; “You knew exactly what you were doing, what the hell did you think was going to happen ? Did you somehow think you were special and those you were shaking down would in some way protect you ? Were/are you that delusional/stupid ? Were you really willing to take that gamble, using your lives as collateral ?”

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
it really amazes me what people get involved with. Rhetorical question for both Epstein and Maxwell; “You knew exactly what you were doing, what the hell did you think was going to happen ? Did you somehow think you were special and those you were shaking down would in someway protect you ? Were/are you that delusional/stupid ? Were you really willing to take that gamble, using your lives as collateral ?”

Because they were just puppets in a bigger plan doing what the higher ups told them to do.
They assumed like many before them, that if they did what they were supposed to do and didn't rock the boat, their masters would protect them.
As always once they had outlived their usefulness and / or decided they wanted a bit more for themselves, they were expendable.

Because they were just puppets in a bigger plan doing what the higher ups told them to do.
They assumed like many before them, that if they did what they were supposed to do and didn't rock the boat, their masters would protect them.
As always once they had outlived their usefulness and / or decided they wanted a bit more for themselves, they were expendable.
I'm (only mildly) tempted to argue that point, but if I did, it would only be by a very slight shade of grey, not enough to get excited over. Besides, we plebes only know as much as their masters/the media want us to know.
However, I do tend to think that the both of them started (and continued to) going off the reservation, which upset their masters. Which is probably an adequate enough reason that Epstein is now on the wrong side of the lawn.

So, who do you think paid Bob Menendez's hush money bills ? Did the funds come from the same slush fund as Bubber's ?

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
And if she did spill the beans on all of her "masters" and all the elites involved , what then!
Who the hell is going to go after them , INTERPOL 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it will be the same ones who are not going after Hunter or Hillary .
She could give a tell all and not one dam person in the media would be willing to report it , including Fox news !

Reactions: Tims and NoDopes
I can wait to see how she commits suicide before her trial or shortly there after.

I'm putting money on Poison.

Reactions: fx77
I can wait to see how she commits suicide before her trial or shortly there after.

Im also betting the security cameras on her cell block are not working. You won't be able to see how she was suicided. You will just have to take their word.

Im also betting the security cameras on her cell block are not working. You won't be able to see how she was suicided. You will just have to take their word.
What ever happens to hear its well deserved and who gives a shit.All the tapes and information has been collected so no elites will be prosecuted for having sex with children its a perk for them like insider trading.

Reactions: fx77

She'll be suicided in the shower where there are no cameras.

Poison. Pshaw.

She prayed her way into suicide by drone strike. That missile fell right the fuck off that Reaper and smashed through her window. Only God himself could have smited her so.

They shouldn't have been doing a drone control system demo/meet/greet at the DNC that day.

What ever happens to hear its well deserved and who gives a shit.All the tapes and information has been collected so no elites will be prosecuted for having sex with children its a perk for them like insider trading.

She needs to live. Just long enough to drop a dime on ALL of those who have partaken of her wares......

now she’s crying foul because they check on her every 15min.

good for them.

Reactions: 10ring'r
i heard 4 of the women that were helping to recruit for girls for maxwell and epstein have agreed to testify against her.

now she’s crying foul because they check on her every 15min.

good for them.
Just to create a narrative that she is being watched minute by minute.
She'll "kill" herself soon.

R

She's walking ded.
Whether they blow transport up on the way to courthouse or numerous other ways, deep pockets and influence will have here dead before court date

Lol, this is the one ring that they caught.
Think about how many more are operating, and are being operated right now.
I don't think that it was hitlery that killed Jeffery Epstein. It was his true masters, the ones telling him what to do.
His clients had no power over him. It was he who controlled them. He videoed everything they did, for leverage.
Who ever put him up to it and funded him, controlled his clients.

Another possible course, considering her not guilty plea, could be that they say it was all a political hit from Trump, pay her damages and let her go.

I'll be honest with you, I thought she'd be dead by now. The only way I see her still being alive is that she has something on Trump.

Wasn't there some conspiracy theory about news reports of elites and bruises over one eye? Does this mean she is playing ball and everyone is safe? Is that why she is still alive? I wish I had a Dale Gribble image to attach to this but it's too late.

She would have been dead by now, but the shit show that resulted from Epstein's death put too much light on it to dispose of her. I think they were worried they may not find other incriminating evidence ( mostly the kind that would incriminate certain people) I figured she would be assassinated by someone that she recruited. Or she has already made a deal with the cabal to keep her mouth shut and stay alive.

IMG_20210529_083925.jpg

The state brought over 2,000,000 individual documents and pieces of evidence against the defendant in this case.

I can only imagine how many spicy meatballs are contained inside that body of evidence.
It still won't lead to any measurable differences to the global elites and the bullshit they get away with on the regular.

So, who gives a shit?

I would like to see Swiss/Cayman/Panama/etc…contingent deposits for the 4 co-conspirators testifying against her. There will be a sacrificial “lamb” or two.

Yeah you know every bit of outside incrimination is redacted.
Redacted and not acted upon unless it fits a certain narrative. It's sad.

I say investigate everything, prosecute everything, no matter who is involved, and let the chips/cards fall where they may.