• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🎆Official, Unoffical Best July 4th deals. 🎇

DÌ·eÌ·vÌ·iÌ·lÌ·DÌ·oÌ·cÌ·AÌ·ZÌ·

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
I really dig July 4th sales, wanted to make a post w the best deals I’ve seen so far.

PVA Freedom from the crown sale is legit! Picked up a chambered barrel cheaper than I paid for a blank 5 years ago!

Also grabbed a trigger tech (red white & blue) from Red Hawk Rifles for $119.99!

Last edited:
poly 80 kits that include the jig are a great deal here for anyone interested

MGBSHIP free shipping promo code

The free ship promo code is added on the secure payment line at checkout, you won't get to put it in until near the end.

and glock parts kits cheap at Midway

Use promo code SAVE070123 for $10 off if you buy two. Total must be over $75

Links, gentlemen
215474-100--2T.jpg
m27-links.jpg
08-1.jpg

How Dat Boss 🤣

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Is there a reason PSA bundles ammo with PMAG’s?
I’m sure they have warehouses full of ‘em, and it makes a nice ‘add on’ feature to rope in folks who are still building their stash of spares, or just need new ones to replace old worn out or broken mags.

A lot of guys at my work, and within the network of my son’s friends (all dudes in their 20s to early 30s) are just now waking up to the storm clouds on the horizon, and are frantically trying to build up their reserves to train and have something put away just in case. All of them are on a budget, so I point them to deals like these when it seems prudent to do so.

I also tell them to work on their fitness, train like they plan to fight, build their friend network and start a garden, to get out of debt ASAP, and to get right with God.

I’m an equal opportunity haranguer! LoL