• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms đź“ŤUltimatum Deadline Barreled Action + Accessoriesđź“Ť*SOLD*

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Gen 1 Deadline with Gen 2 firing pin assembly. 26" MTU Rock Creek chambered in 6 Dasher by PVA with 1600 documented rounds down the barrel. This was one of the most fun guns to shoot. Runs smooth as butter in all conditions.

Comes with a spare Gen 1 firing pin assembly, extra bolt head retaining pin, and an action wrench.

Last price drop. $1300 with everything included. If it don't sell, I'll keep it.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

For listed price of $1300, ill throw in a PVA mad scientist 3 port brake and 2 AW mags with HRD kits and factory followers.

20210415_170926.jpg
    20210415_170937.jpg
    20210415_171011.jpg
    20210415_171047.jpg
    signal-2021-04-15-184557.jpg

That group was the last 5 rounds out of the barrel. There is some green paint in the lettering to match the color scheme of the chassis it was in. You can probably get it out with some paint thinner.

Last edited:
    Super smooth considering the 3 lug 60 deg. Better than most all 3 lugs

Sweetening the deal a little bit. For listed price, ill throw in a PVA mad scientist 3 port brake and 2 AW mags with HRD kits and factory followers. This is a hell of a deal and I doubt it will get much sweeter.

Sweetening the deal a little bit. For listed price, ill throw in a PVA mad scientist 3 port brake and 2 AW mags with HRD kits and factory followers. This is a hell of a deal and I doubt it will get much sweeter.
    How many rounds will the mags hold

Lets get this thing moved, fellas. Killer action with plenty of barrel life left for a great price with all the extras.