• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🔮 Prediction: Judge Suicides Herself after ordering release of Epstein list of names

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ

Federal judge orders documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed

ABC News
A federal judge in New York has ordered a vast unsealing of court documents in early 2024 that will make public the names of scores of Jeffrey Epstein's associates.

The documents are part of a settled civil lawsuit alleging Epstein's one-time paramour Ghislaine Maxwell facilitated the sexual abuse of Virginia Giuffre. Terms of the 2017 settlement were not disclosed.

Maxwell is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after she was convicted of sex trafficking and procuring girls for Epstein, who died by suicide in 2019 in a Manhattan jail while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.

PHOTO: Jeffrey Epstein in a photo released by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice.
Jeffrey Epstein in a photo released by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice.
New York State Sex Offender Registry, FILE
Anyone who did not successfully fight to keep their name out of the civil case could see their name become public -- including Epstein's victims, co-conspirators and innocent associates.

Judge Loretta Preska set the release for Jan. 1, giving anyone who objects to their documents becoming public time to object. Her ruling, though, said that since some of the individuals have given media interviews their names should not stay private.

The documents may not make clear why a certain individual became associated with Giuffre's lawsuit, but more than 150 people are expected to be identified in hundreds of files that may expose more about Epstein's sex trafficking of women and girls in New York, New Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and elsewhere. Some of the names may simply have been included in depositions, email or legal documents.

PHOTO: Jeffrey Epstein attends Launch of RADAR MAGAZINE at Hotel QT on May 18, 2005.
Jeffrey Epstein attends Launch of RADAR MAGAZINE at Hotel QT on May 18, 2005.
Patrick Mcmullan/Getty Images, FILE
Some of the people have already been publicly associated with Epstein. For instance, Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz is publicly named in the judge's order. Certain minor victims will remain redacted.

Maxwell, a longtime associate of Epstein, was convicted in 2021 of conspiring with Epstein to recruit, groom and abuse minors. In February, she asked the court to overturn her conviction and 20-year prison sentence.

Prosecutors subsequently urged a federal appeals court in June to uphold the conviction.

From 1994 to 2004, Maxwell and Epstein worked together to identify girls, groom them and then entice them to travel and transport them to Epstein's properties in New York, Florida, New Mexico, and elsewhere, prosecutors said. The girls -- some of whom were as young as 14 years old -- were then sexually abused, often under the guise of a "massage," they said.

Giuffre alleged in her lawsuit against Maxwell that Maxwell recruited her at the age of 16 to years of sexual servitude to Epstein. She also accused Maxwell and Epstein of directing her, between 2000 to 2002, to have sex with a number of their prominent associates, most famously Britain's Prince Andrew. The lawsuit was settled in May 2017, just before a trial was to begin.

Prince Andrew had repeatedly denied the allegations and attacked Giuffre's credibility and motives. He agreed to settle a sexual assault lawsuit from Giuffre last year for an undisclosed sum.

"Prince Andrew has never intended to malign Ms. Giuffre's character, and he accepts that she has suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks," according to a letter filed from Giuffre's lawyer. "It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others."[\quote]

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ronws
Nah, the judge will be fine. The names released will be selected sacrificial tokens. The big names will continue to be withheld.
It "feels" like an upcoming James Comey moment.

Last edited:
Nah, the judge will be fine. The names released will be selected sacrificial tokens. The big names will continue to be withheld.
It "feels" like an upcoming James Comey moment.
That’s where I’d put my money if I were a betting man.

The following is info from Technofog that I received in an email. Kind of proves my take.

We also made clear that the majority of the John Does (approximately 100) had already been identified, whether through the media or court proceedings. Some had been interviewed by the media; their stories were already well known. We observed that many of the John Does were identified as not being involved in the more serious allegations against Epstein or Maxwell and that there were no “salacious” allegations against these individuals, some of whom were doctors or acquaintances of the victims. In some instances, the John Does were actual potential victims of Epstein or Maxwell.

And now for today’s developments.

The Judge has ordered the unsealing of names and materials relating to some – but not all – of the 167 John Does (not 177 as has been reported) identified in the list submitted to the Court. View the full order here.

As we clarified last February, the John Does who will be unsealed aren’t “Epstein’s List.” Their names were referenced in any number of ways during the civil case, whether through depositions, medical records (the names of doctors), or in witness lists exchanged between the parties. (To that we add a note of caution: witness lists can be very broad and not all witnesses are material or have even basic information.)

And again, many of the John Does were not alleged by the parties to have committed any wrongdoing. For example, John Doe 14 is referenced in one sealed court filing related to an effort by Maxwell to oppose answering deposition questions under seal. The “sealed material as to [John Doe 14] is not salacious.” He isn’t, as others have promised, a key figure in the Epstein/Maxwell crimes.

I’m not sure if she’ll be “unalived” or is she’s pushing the narrative- one name maybe two slated for official release is already dead - so I’m leaning towards this being a hush up the tax slaves move .

And no matter the name released or the crime since it’s been 4 years since the ledger was taken - and more than 10 since Epstines first “conviction “ and I’ve seen not one state local or fed LEO do a fucking thing I don’t know how the names being made officially released will change anything. Anything at all.
Having the names dates times and amounts hasn’t lead to a single arrest, most of the names already being leaked hasn’t made a difference. So alllevels of law enforcement has said - “we do t care to arrest any of these child predators because reasons “. I’ve heard them loud and clear

I constantly think of the meme someone posted here a while back. Something about Epstien and Maxwell both jailed for "child trafficking", but not a single person who used these "trafficked kids".

How can you jail someone for trafficking, without showing evidence of who they were trafficked too?

PA: Your honor, this guy stole a car.
Judge: What kinda car?
PA: Redacted.
Judge: Where was the car stolen?
Judge: Was the car recovered?
Judge: When was the car stolen and where from?
Judge: Who was the victim?
Judge: Guilty, 5 years! Bailers, take him away!

I constantly think of the meme someone posted here a while back. Something about Epstien and Maxwell both jailed for "child trafficking", but not a single person who used these "trafficked kids".

How can you jail someone for trafficking, without showing evidence of who they were trafficked too?

PA: Your honor, this guy stole a car.
Judge: What kinda car?
Judge: Where was the car stolen?
Judge: Was the car recovered?
Judge: When was the car stolen and where from?
Judge: Who was the victim?
Judge: Guilty, 5 years! Bailers, take him away!

You are hitting on one of multiple reasons that the powers that be are planning something big for 2024. A very large distraction to not only retain power (avoid an election), but to increase it. A significant war with another "scamdemic" would do it. A significant in country "9/11" type terrorist attack would as well.

Reactions: 10ring'r and mtrmn
I’m not sure if she’ll be “unalived” or is she’s pushing the narrative- one name maybe two slated for official release is already dead - so I’m leaning towards this being a hush up the tax slaves move .

And no matter the name released or the crime since it’s been 4 years since the ledger was taken - and more than 10 since Epstines first “conviction “ and I’ve seen not one state local or fed LEO do a fucking thing I don’t know how the names being made officially released will change anything. Anything at all.
Having the names dates times and amounts hasn’t lead to a single arrest, most of the names already being leaked hasn’t made a difference. So alllevels of law enforcement has said - “we do t care to arrest any of these child predators because reasons “. I’ve heard them loud and clear

Most States and local LEA’s don’t have jurisdiction. Those that do likely haven’t been allowed to see any of the evidence. This one seems to be pretty well covered up by the FBI and whatever other entities are involved.

Most States and local LEA’s don’t have jurisdiction. Those that do likely haven’t been allowed to see any of the evidence. This one seems to be pretty well covered up by the FBI and whatever other entities are involved.
Yes right - of course local LEO would be able to do nothing when a resident of their state paid to fuck children ! Yep their hands are tied just like during 200+ nights of riots . Yep totally blameless- innocent and heroic .
Cause it did t just happen on a tropical island - from FL to NY to Ca . Yep local government muscle can do nothing. To a known child trafficker or kiddie fucker !
Priceless I’ll add this one to the list of stupidest shit a boomer ever said