• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨🚨B.O.L.O. BARRY COUNTY MISSOURI: Three escaped inmates. May be armed and dangerous.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Inmates escaped from the Barry County Jail this morning. Considered 'armed and dangerous'. BOLO.

Secure home doors and windows. Even if somebody is going out to the car for just 2 minutes to bring groceries in, make sure to lock the door. We don't need another Cheshire Connecticut (2007) incident happening to anybody again...

----------
    BARRY COUNTY, Mo. — Barry County, Missouri, authorities are warning the public about three escaped inmates.

The trio, which fled the jail in the early morning hours according to the sheriff’s office, consists of Lance Justin Stephens, Matthew Allen Crawford, and Christopher Allen Blevins.

Blevins was being held in Barry County Jail for weapons and drug charges, Stephens for delivery of a controlled substance, and unlawful use of a weapon, and Crawford for theft charges.

The three are considered armed and dangerous, and the public is advised not confront them. Should you see them, Barry County authorities ask you call 911 and report their location.
    ----------

L-R: Christopher Allen Blevins, Lance Justin Stephens, and Matthew Allen Crawford

escapees.jpg

Reactions: JR_77
    The middle mofo, easy to spot.
    The one on the right looks like that boxer dude that went nowhere and then got into acting (don't recall name, something to do with texas).
    Randall Tex Cobb (pulled that out of my ass).
    The one on the left looks like every mofo on the street, would be hard to single out.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I'll see your .9mm and your .45 and raise you a .460 Rowland.

I'll just dual wield .50 BMG Lynx GM6s, with two .45-70 lever action mare's legs - one strapped to each calf, and another pair of .45-70 derringers in my belt... Who could beat THAT now?
    biggrin.gif

Doesn't Caterpillar have a prototype powered exoskeleton that is being tested for miners and rescue personnel? I think one of these may come in handy for long term bugout and marching with that loadout...

Reactions: Jgunner
    I'll just dual wield .50 BMG Lynx GM6s, with two .45-70 lever action mare's legs - one strapped to each calf, and another pair of .45-70 derringers in my belt... Who could beat THAT now?
    biggrin.gif

Doesn't Caterpillar have a prototype powered exoskeleton that is being tested for miners and rescue personnel? I think one of these may come in handy for long term bugout and marching with that loadout...
    .950 JDJ made by SSK Industries.

0b36f6e5cab2c4fd966eec4d2433fbee.jpg

biggrin.gif

Screenshot_20220604-165904~2.png

Inmates escaped from the Barry County Jail this morning. Considered 'armed and dangerous'. BOLO.

Secure home doors and windows. Even if somebody is going out to the car for just 2 minutes to bring groceries in, make sure to lock the door. We don't need another Cheshire Connecticut (2007) incident happening to anybody again...

----------
    BARRY COUNTY, Mo. — Barry County, Missouri, authorities are warning the public about three escaped inmates.

The trio, which fled the jail in the early morning hours according to the sheriff’s office, consists of Lance Justin Stephens, Matthew Allen Crawford, and Christopher Allen Blevins.

Blevins was being held in Barry County Jail for weapons and drug charges, Stephens for delivery of a controlled substance, and unlawful use of a weapon, and Crawford for theft charges.

The three are considered armed and dangerous, and the public is advised not confront them. Should you see them, Barry County authorities ask you call 911 and report their location.
    ----------

L-R: Christopher Allen Blevins, Lance Justin Stephens, and Matthew Allen Crawford

escapees.jpg

Look at their eyes. No humanity left.