• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨 FIREMISSION: OAKLAND PD: "We do not want business owners or others begin to arm themselves". UPDATE: CHARGES DROPPED.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • ----------
    “Our message really is that we don’t want to see our business owners or others begin to arm themselves,” the police chief told reporters. “We would really prefer them to be good witnesses and give us the observations that they have; share that information, call law enforcement immediately and let OPD respond and follow up. What we really don’t want to do is bring any additional issues that threaten safety into the equation.”
    ----------

The above quote is the statement made by Oakland Police Department in response to an incident where an Oakland Chinatown liquor store owner drew his gun to save a woman on the street from being violently mugged. The store owner fired four shots, prompting the robber to flee. Nobody was injured. Oakland PD arrested the store owner. Charges not known yet, but as of now, the man has been bailed out by supporters and family.

Most concerning is this: "We do not want business owners and others to begin to arm themselves"... THE FUCK KIND OF PUSSY ASS CUCK SHIT DID I JUST READ???
    smiley_freak.gif

As gun owners facing a pretty much nationwide renewed assault on gun ownership and defensive firearm use, we need to respond to this kind of shit with overwhelming numbers and support for anybody facing persecution for using a gun in a legitimate act to save one's self or others from violent crime.

OAKLAND PD TWITTER:

Appropriate responses to them:

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK"...

"TAKE YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS AND "ADVICE" KEEP THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE"...

"THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE. NOW WE WILL ARM OURSELVES".

"TURN IN YOUR GUNS. THE GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.
    - ADOLF HITLER, 1933
    - VLADIMIR LENIN, 1917
    - MAO ZEDONG, 1949
    - POL POT, 1975"

When more information becomes available on this armed citizen and what charges he may be facing, it will be posted here. Along with necessary fundraising efforts, community support, Internet air time, crowdfunding, as needed.

This is an ongoing case.

Last edited:
    Fuck it arrest me , then I am still going home at the end of the day alive and the crook is still dead . Witness my rear you have to be alive to talk . Id rather explain my actions to 12 than be carried by 6 and allow those I love to come to harm while I did nothing .

How are they supposed to keep you 100% dependent upon the government if you insist on going to work to feed, clothe, and shelter yourself while also exercising your right to self defense?

I have an enormous respect for the police, but have little respect for the leadership in liberal cities. The police are frequently hamstrung by rules from above. The officers, who are afraid of termination, will frequently mouth the words their "local political leaders demand".

When the local leaders told the police to stand back and let rioters tear through many shopping districts during the summer, it sent a clear message to anyone who had concern about their safety. "The police are not going to swoop in and save you". Now the political powers will have to go through an effort, to punish those who were clever enough to learn that lesson. As usual, politicians are big on addressing the Symptom, and not the actual problem.

Renewed? When has the assault on our guns or any of our rights ever stopped?

Oakland is probably the worst city in the US.

There has been a huge increase in violence in oakland against china town resident's. Its glossed over by the media.

It’s because they can’t blame Trump. The perpetrators are the wrong phenotype. If it were the only assailable phenotype allowed by the regime and its propaganda arm, it would be Far-right Extremist Hate spawned by #OrangeManBad.

It won’t be long before the mainstream Fake News Industrial Complex figures out how to pin this on Trump and White people.

LeRonne sounds like he's got a penis shoved so far up his anus he has trouble being a man. Oh, wait...

It’s because they can’t blame Trump. The perpetrators are the wrong phenotype. If it were the only assailable phenotype allowed by the regime and its propaganda arm, it would be Far-right Extremist Hate spawned by #OrangeManBad.

It won’t be long before the mainstream Fake News Industrial Complex figures out how to pin this on Trump and White people.
    They will blame Trump because he called COVID the China Virus.

Hit count?

4 warning shots into the air... That is what I am hearing from some folks on the ground over there. This is what he most likely got arrested for. 'Warning shots' are no bueno in most jurisdictions, but the DA's office is still silent on whether any charges will be filed or not. Nobody had been struck and no reports of property damage.

The guy has become a hero in the Chinatown community so far. Everybody is praising him for his actions, except the leftist media of course, as the story does not fit their narrative. Store owner is Chinese American and the woman who he saved from the mugger is white. Perp still made off with her camera as he ran away after the shots rang out, but no physical harm was done to her, and most likely due to the store owner's response...

ETA: Oakland Chinatown Zhonghua Gongsu (Chinese Residents Community Affairs) office is not sharing more info yet as case is still under investigation, but this is what's known so far...

Last edited:
    Oakland??? That's as bad as a guy wanting to pay felons to not kill. Yes, Baltimore is talking about paying people not to kill other people.

If I'm not mistaken, a witness has to be alive to be a good witness. Without arming yourself, or at least the threat of being armed, the perps will just kill ya. No witnesses, probably not a conviction.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    I think you guys don't understand what Oakland is. Think of San Francisco and Oakland as one big city, which they basically are. Now understand that San Francisco is the conservative part of that city, and Oakland is where all the liberals are. It used to just be the ghettoized part of San Francisco, but now people who have seen SF as too much for "the man" have also taken over Oakland.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    Store owner must have been a bad shot.
    I wouldn’t have missed. lol 😂

He probably fired into the air because the perp had been literally on top of the woman and punching her repeatedly. He did not want to miss and accidentally strike the woman with a bullet... That would have been something that nobody would be able to live with... But based on the details of the incident, it is perfectly good reason to assume that the woman's life is in immediate danger. If a clear shot was possible, and only if a clear shot was possible without the victim being in the line of fire, perp should have been nailed right there.

Oakland??? That's as bad as a guy wanting to pay felons to not kill. Yes, Baltimore is talking about paying people not to kill other people.

If I'm not mistaken, a witness has to be alive to be a good witness. Without arming yourself, or at least the threat of being armed, the perps will just kill ya. No witnesses, probably not a conviction.
    "They" (politicians) already tried that crap in Stockton, CA: one of the top 5 shitholes in CA. Tried. Obviously it stopped because, uh, criminals be criminal'n.

"They" (politicians) already tried that crap in Stockton, CA: one of the top 5 shitholes in CA. Tried. Obviously it stopped because, uh, criminals be criminal'n.
    How can you even narrow it down to five these days?

yep just take the beating (or worse). cops will be there in 15-20 minutes to take a report.

My top 5 to avoid at pretty much all costs are, in no particular order:

Oakland (and surrounding)
    Stockton (and surrounding)
    Richmond (and surrounding)
    San Bernardino (and surrounding)
    Southeast Los Angeles (and surrounding)
    Other than San Berdoo, I have spent a lot of time in each of those places, though it has been a long time since I did so in Stockton. You are right, they all suck.

One of my strongest memories was my freshman year at UCLA. I came from a small town, as many horses as cars at the local grocery store. This was 1991. We were fucking around in Westwood as always, which seemed totally safe. Now, we knew about the Rodney King riots, but that shit didn't cross into Westwood. Well, until it crossed into Westwood. That was a fucking eye opener for sure.

I had a storage unit for my records for years in Richmond. Terrible place. But there are A LOT of shitty places in CA at this point.

Yes its true and the sheep here are blissfully unaware.

Its nothing new, I remember when south central LA was mostly black.

Other than San Berdoo, I have spent a lot of time in each of those places, though it has been a long time since I did so in Stockton. You are right, they all suck.

One of my strongest memories was my freshman year at UCLA. I came from a small town, as many horses as cars at the local grocery store. This was 1991. We were fucking around in Westwood as always, which seemed totally safe. Now, we knew about the Rodney King riots, but that shit didn't cross into Westwood. Well, until it crossed into Westwood. That was a fucking eye opener for sure.

I had a storage unit for my records for years in Richmond. Terrible place. But there are A LOT of shitty places in CA at this point.

San Bernardino was just as bad as east la and south central. The difference is no local television coverage, its all la coverage so it rarely makes the news.

When I worked EMS in SB, Rodney King was the local celebrity. He rode a low rider bicycle to the churches chicken and video store almost daily, people would honk and wave at him. Mostly in the rialto area.

Richmond IS a shit hole. I use to haul Co2 out of there, when the wife and I were team OTR truck drivers. Berdoodo, another sucky place. Foothill/Baseline were a war zone, especially at night. Glad I'm gone from that shithole, known as commiefornia. Mac

God Bless Texas. At least men are allowed to be men here.

God Bless Texas. At least men are allowed to be men here.

Laws, especially unlawful and unconstitutional ones, are only valid if people allow themselves to be governed by them. Oakland PD should count their luck that this incident did not turn out to be like this instead:

OPD detective: "Is this the man who tried to rob that lady earlier? How long has he been laying here on this sidewalk. Who shot him, what, 12 times???"

Witness 1: "I no see nothing offisah. I asleep. I no hear nothing either."

Witness 2: "My dawg, I ain't seen or heard shit, man..."

Witness 3: "I dunno maaan. Maybe he felt bad about it and shot himself, heh heh heh". (Taking a puff from a joint)

Witness 4: "Ah sorry. No espeaka no English"...

By the ways things are going, the above scenario may very well be the 'new normal' the powers that be are trying to bring about... And this is a new normal I'd be perfectly content with...

Reactions: camocorvette
    UPDATE: CHARGES DROPPED.

Late addition to this thread but much appreciated news for the whole 2A community nonetheless.

The outpouring of online support for the man and denouncing of the OPD for making their ludicrous anti gun statements definitely contributed to this outcome. This illustrates why it is IMPORTANT for us to aggressively post, repost, and bring attention to anything RKBA related so they receive maximum coverage across all channels.

While ridiculous questions I'll ask.
    1 Can the police be everywhere at once?
    2 How long is the average shoot out/robbery?
    3 What is the average response time?
    4 Do any of the above cause reflection upon local chiefs' opinion?
    5 Would the Chief expect his loved ones to armed only with a phone?

R

While ridiculous questions I'll ask.
    1 Can the police be everywhere at once?
    2 How long is the average shoot out/robbery?
    3 What is the average response time?
    4 Do any of the above cause reflection upon local chiefs' opinion?
    5 Would the Chief expect his loved ones to armed only with a phone?

R

All of those questions, if asked to the chief with media cameras present, would:

1. Be completely ignored,

2. Cause the chief to abruptly change the subject while giving a forced laugh,

AND WITH NO MEDIA CAMERAS PRESENT:

3. Have the inquirer to be asked to leave the premises of the stationhouse,

4. Subject the inquirer to threats of arrest and possible "harassment" charges if they continue to press on...

Reactions: Rthur
    He will probably get sued for giving the criminal PTSD for firing a gun at him. And with the way the courts are there the criminal will win. Then the criminal will have a steady income and no longer need to be a criminal, thanks to Democrats and the liberal agenda.