• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨 Quercetin and zinc in stock at iHerb, for those who want to keep a supply.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Quercetin has been in short supply across much of the supplement places across the country since it's effectiveness against COVID has been documented in September. The compound demonstrated clear antiviral properties against SARS-COV1 and 2 by directly inhibiting the action of the viral protein "spike" anchors used by the virus to gain entry to the host cell. Early successes reported from Wuhan's Huoshenshan hospital via the use of traditional Chinese herbal medicines (zhongyao) to treat acute COVID stemmed from quercetin being the main ingredient of these herbals. Laboratory and medical grade extracts of the compound are now exclusively being used as a broad spectrum antiviral against coronavirus specific illnesses.

Quercetin is available in 250mg and 500mg doses from from most athletic and dietary supplement outlets.

Quercetin 500 mg daily capsules:

Zinc:

NOTE: If using for acute COVID treatment outside of hospital and clinic settings, USE this prophylaxis/treatment guide from Eastern Virginia Medical School:

[/URL]

If you are having trouble with the above link, manually Google search "MARIK COVID 19 EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL". Link should appear as first result on page.

Link automatically downloads as a 2 page PDF document.

Last edited:
    @IowaPlinker ...

MARIK GUIDELINE FOR QUERCETIN AND IVERMECTIN ADMINISTRATION FOR SYMPTOMATIC COVID:

Marik-Protocol.png
    Marik-Protocol.png

The original PDF that this image was part of had been nuked, so download it and save it into your own devices. This can mean the difference between recuperating at home or going to the hospital.

Oh, it doesn't just work on Covid, it worked on the virus I had and kept it out of my lungs.
    But...it could been any Corona virus you know...there's hundreds of thebfucking things.

Glad to hear you are better, man... I saved a copy of that image as soon as the PDF came out last year. I knew they were going to nuke any past publications or documents that had HCQ, ivermectin or quercetin as part of the treatment regimens. All 3 are standard issue and administered in China, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, and India.

Quercetin has been in short supply across much of the supplement places across the country since it's effectiveness against COVID has been documented in September. The compound demonstrated clear antiviral properties against SARS-COV1 and 2 by directly inhibiting the action of the viral protein "spike" anchors used by the virus to gain entry to the host cell. Early successes reported from Wuhan's Huoshenshan hospital via the use of traditional Chinese herbal medicines (zhongyao) to treat acute COVID stemmed from quercetin being the main ingredient of these herbals. Laboratory and medical grade extracts of the compound are now exclusively being used as a broad spectrum antiviral against coronavirus specific illnesses.

Quercetin is available in 250mg and 500mg doses from from most athletic and dietary supplement outlets.

Quercetin 500 mg daily capsules:

Zinc:

NOTE: If using for acute COVID treatment outside of hospital and clinic settings, USE this prophylaxis/treatment guide from Eastern Virginia Medical School:

[/URL]

If you are having trouble with the above link, manually Google search "MARIK COVID 19 EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL". Link should appear as first result on page.

Link automatically downloads as a 2 page PDF document.
    I can't believe Army Jerry got banned and you're here, lol.

if u get the epic times there was a big article, page and a half if i remember right, on the use of Quercetin to help your body absorb zinc. Zinc is hard for the body to absorb without something else helping it. Quercetic is the #1 recommended use by the doctors fighting this in the trenches to help your body absorb the zinc, Zinc, Vit c, & Vit D are big in helping prevent catching the virus to begin with.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country