• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨B.O.L.O. RENO, NEVADA. Woman abducted. Naomi Irion 18. Kidnapper seen on CCTV.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • BOLO ALERT:

naomi%20irion.jpeg

Detectives to contact if more leads are found:

images

Her car and license plate:

images

Vehicle abandoned by suspect before he got into Naomi's car:

6232812528bb5.image.jpg

Naomi Christine Irion
    Employed at nearby Panasonic branch.
    Driving a 1992 Mercury Sable

Last seen: Last Saturday at parking lot Walmart in Fernley, Reno. She gets into her car before a man in a hooded grey jacket just walks up to it and prompts her to move from the driver's seat to the passenger seat and then drives off with her. Family filed a missing persons report shortly after.

People who know her says she is "not a fighter", would have "frozen" if approached by a suspecious individual, and is not the type who will try to resist a violent attempt on her safety and life. FUCK.

Naomi's car was found abandoned on Tuesday at a nearby industrial area.

Both individuals may still be in the Fernley and Reno region.

ANYBODY with any more information, video, photos, etc., use this thread as a situational dashboard / virtual command HQ and alert local authorities on this case currently. Going by previous incidents, the Internet is often faster when it comes to picking up on leads for ongoing manhunts and search & rescue ops.

Prayers that she is still alive and let's hope anybody who can help out, rally around whatever info we already have here...

In cases like this, regard the perps as armed and dangerous.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Threadcutter308
    I live ten minutes from that WalMart. A lot of shitbags hang out around there. It is real close to I-80 so a lot of transients and homeless passing through the area stop there. That WalMart is horrendous during Burning Man. Any time I go to there, which isn't often, I am dual packing.

They are searching a remote area near Wadsworth (2 exits west on I-80) and have the entire area blocked off to civilian traffic.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country