• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

🚨BREAKING: Ashley Biden diary CONFIRMED LEGIT. Joey, you iz one SICK F**K, dawg...

So, all pedophiles associate with nudist beliefs? Even so... you don't have a take a shower with your 14yo daughter.

that's just fucking sick! LGB

There were two brothers in high school who's father was an art professor in the 70's in Austin. You can imagine. His two sons were big into drugs, including LSD, and their mother was a nudist that would lay out naked by the pool and run around the house naked. Real artsy shit.

One son was in and out of mental wards and became a homeless bum after one too many bad acid trips and the other one was later convicted of molesting his daughter.

Nudity by parents is perverted and sick and turns out perverted sick fucks like Hunter Bidens and tit dancers with daddy issues.

There were two brothers in high school who's father was an art professor in the 70's in Austin. You can imagine. His two sons were big into drugs, including LSD, and their mother was a nudist that would lay out naked by the pool and run around the house naked. Real artsy shit.

One son was in and out of mental wards and became a homeless bum after one too many bad acid trips and the other one was later convicted of molesting his daughter.

Nudity by parents is perverted and sick and turns out perverted sick fucks like Hunter Bidens and tit dancers with daddy issues.

All of the "art professors" I have known IRL have been nuttier than squirrel shit and more fucked up than a football bat, and would happily rat you out to the authorities for owning a firearm...

All of the "art professors" I have known IRL have been nuttier than squirrel shit and more fucked up than a football bat, and would happily rat you out to the authorities for owning a firearm...
Oh man, don't get me started. The family I knew were 'odd' to say the least. The father was a university art professor that made good money but the people were filthy, chinchy white trash. The son my age was so dirty he was sent home from school with instructions to bath and change his clothes. He also carried staff infections.

They were so tight with money their dog left home and lived with a neighbor that would feed him and they put the female dog on the roof whenever she came in heat instead of paying to have her spayed.

Pure fucking trash.

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The son my age was so dirty he was sent home from school with instructions to bath and change his clothes. He also carried staff infections.
On this. I assume you mean Staph? As in the bacteria Staphylococcus. Aureus? That has nothing to do with cleanliness - 40% of people are just intranasal staph. carriers - it has to do with the immune system not "dirtiness". From your description of the kid - sounds like he had eczema (often chronic staph. carriers) who are very sensitive to fragrance and preservatives in soaps and clothing detergents, as it makes the skin unbearably itchy. Yes fragrance-free sensitive skin detergents and soaps exist...So son't be quick to judge in the kid.

But the issue with dogs yeah I don't care for thats awful.

Reactions: HeathH
So, all pedophiles associate with nudist beliefs? Even so... you don't have a take a shower with your 14yo daughter.

that's just fucking sick! LGB
No, but I brought it up because when he was VP the female SS didn't want to work in his home because he would walk around nude - so I assume he was a nudist. Although retrospectively I wonder if he was just forgetting to put on his clothes.

On this. I assume you mean Staph? As in the bacteria Staphylococcus. Aureus? That has nothing to do with cleanliness - 40% of people are just intranasal staph. carriers - it has to do with the immune system not "dirtiness". From your description of the kid - sounds like he had eczema (often chronic staph. carriers) who are very sensitive to fragrance and preservatives in soaps and clothing detergents, as it makes the skin unbearably itchy. Yes fragrance-free sensitive skin detergents and soaps exist...So son't be quick to judge in the kid.

But the issue with dogs yeah I don't care for thats awful.
I'll judge him. People including me, fellow students and teachers recognized filth and judged him too. One teacher said she didn't want to grade his papers for fear of getting a staff, staph infection.

A lady recently filed suit against one of our major grocery chains because she claimed she caught staph from a handle of a shopping cart. It wasn't from someone being sensitive to soaps infecting the handle.

And sorry chief, Staph is created by chronic filth and poor hygiene.

While your specific religious beliefs may lead you to be ashamed of your body and nudity, there is Nothing wrong with the human body and NO need to be ashamed of it or need to hide it unless you are into some kind of twisted religious doctrine.

Teaching children that their bodies are something to be ashamed of and hidden is one of the many twisted things society has done.

Being in your natural state is the way you were made and designed. Sure you may want to wear coverings for protection from the elements or other reasons, and that's fine.

American society has hyper sexualized nudity to an absurd level due to the lingering garbage from the puritanical religions that still persists under the guise of (morals). Pretty much only the Muslims go any crazier on the being wigged out by nudity.

Hopefully one day all that false teaching and B.S. will get washed away and humans can once again enjoy being comfortable in their bodies without some idiots trying to shame them for it.

adam-and-eve-illustration-id177442785

No, but I brought it up because when he was VP the female SS didn't want to work in his home because he would walk around nude - so I assume he was a nudist. Although retrospectively I wonder if he was just forgetting to put on his clothes.
Wise man say: You can't shit your pants if you're not wearing any.

Fabrications my ass. What fucking dimension are you from?
JACCS. (Just Another Communist Cock Sucker)
Tp. I need TP for my bunghole.
If you refer to the post that began this thread, the articles posted claimed that NYT and FBI confirmed legitimacy of the diary. A) They did no such thing and B) according to their reporting, the diary hasn't even been recovered to begin to validate it. This from the source that the alleged news story referenced.
That makes the original claims fabrications, lies, bullshit. And no one here bothered to pop over to the NYT to check it out, rather blindly believing some dude named Bigfish3000. That's pretty damned funny.

To be clear, I'm not defending Biden in the least; if he's a pedo, let him rot in hell. So take that weak ass commie bullshit elsewhere, because your hero Bigfish lied.

If you refer to the post that began this thread, the articles posted claimed that NYT and FBI confirmed legitimacy of the diary. A) They did no such thing and B) according to their reporting, the diary hasn't even been recovered to begin to validate it. This from the source that the alleged news story referenced.
That makes the original claims fabrications, lies, bullshit. And no one here bothered to pop over to the NYT to check it out, rather blindly believing some dude named Bigfish3000. That's pretty damned funny.

To be clear, I'm not defending Biden in the least; if he's a pedo, let him rot in hell. So take that weak ass commie bullshit elsewhere, because your hero Bigfish lied.

so the FBI is raiding reporters houses looking for a fictional diary? wouldnt they (the FBI) have a certain assurance that the diary in fact does exist?

If not, are they just using it as an excuse to go roll over some conservative journalists? or does their involvement actually mean the diary is a real thing?

The problem with your world view is that you assume the FBI can trusted &, we all now know that has been a fallacy for at least 50 years. The same applies to the politicians you ascribe so much benevolence & reputability to.
Ofcourse, there's no way I can prove that the diary is legitimate either but, believing the FBI's version simply isn't a viable alternative.
So, if we completely dismiss the FBI information as we must, we're back to the original premise.

Reactions: NoDopes