🚨ELECTION RESULTS and vote counts starting to stream. Keep track of them here and update them as the evening progresses.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I'm not convinced lawsuits will get anywhere but if there are really uncounted votes that got squirreled away (doesn't matter who they're for IMO, hidden ballots are hidden ballots but if they're mostly for Trump then that's a clue) and they prove without doubt via the audit that fuckery was afoot, that'll be a plus in their direction I think.
    Dominion is the key.

Prove that hypothesis and it's game over.

Gregor.Samsa

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 4, 2019
    NorCal
    here's my take.
    since there is no evidence that masks are effective for the healthy, and to the contrary there is more evidence they may do more harm than good...
    the unwelcome presence of 3 officers is an insult to the idea that they are trying to reduce the transmission of the virus, however overblown.
    Especially with the addition of 3 more people in close proximity to each other

Reactions: TACC and theLBC

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Yes, but if you include every other aspect of the voter fraud you can take a lot more people will ill-intent down..
    Agreed but the main stream media tries to lull everyone to sleep with "acceptable" fraud.

Like "Oh the 50,000 dead voters won't change anything for Trump anyway. Just accept the results."

I don't accept any fraud.

Remember when the turd Obama told us Ocare would be great because it would eliminate the current $500 mil/year in Medicare fraud.

So they know there is fraud and are okay with it and they have conditioned society to accept it "because it's just a little".

Dominion is huge.

Drop the hammer.

Last edited:

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Dominion is the key.

Prove that hypothesis and it's game over.
    actually, i think there is enough other fraud even without proof of dominion vote swapping.

ballot harvesting
    interference with observers
    absentee ballots sent when not requested and submitted without voter consent or knowledge
    absentee ballots requested, but never received, either missing or submitted without voter knowledge.
    1000s of dead voters
    90-350% voter turnout - sometimes more votes than entire population in precinct
    200k "indefinitely confined voters" 30X normal.
    15k in NV also voted in other states
    140k AZ ballots sent to illegal immigrants
    absentee ballots, no creases (never folded), 98% biden.
    sharpiegate

the constitution seems quite clear that there are remedies when any fraud is found.

OldSalty2

Just salty.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 29, 2020
    actually, i think there is enough other fraud even without proof of dominion vote swapping.

ballot harvesting
    absentee ballots sent when not requested and submitted without voter consent or knowledge
    absentee ballots requested, but never received, either missing or submitted without voter knowledge.
    1000s of dead voters
    sharpiegate

the constitution seems quite clear that there are remedies when any fraud is found.
    Yep, beem saying this all along. But there isnt enough to change the outcome. Says, who?

But imo, it will still come down to equal access protections AND that election laws were changed outside of legislation. A states laws require sig matching. Was this done? Another state requires photo identification. Was this done?

Precedent is there imo.

Governers and sos's overstepping powers to make changes to existing laws. Imo the arguement will be "but muh covid", extreme circumstances, keeping people safe, ect.

No wonder cases (after the break in headlines the week of the election) are again "skyrocketing" across the country. Main headlines everywhere. I do not put much faith in coincidences. Like when a vaccine was announced, just another coincidence. So many coincidences that a pattern seems to emerge? Maybe, im just a dumb ass country boy....

So, do governers and sos's have power to change election laws when faced with extreme circumstances like a raging deadly virus? Idk, do they?

These same states seemed to have no issue with protests and riots with 1000s in the streets. So...selective? Nah, just another coincidence.

Reactions: TACC

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2011
    Georgia

ballot harvesting
    1000s of dead voters
    sharpiegate

Exactly. Lib activists posing as election officials across the country made a concerted decision to break the rules and fudge the vote count for Biden.

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Yep, beem saying this all along. But there isnt enough to change the outcome. Says, who?

But imo, it will still come down to equal access protections AND that election laws were changed outside of legislation. A states laws require sig matching. Was this done? Another state requires photo identification. Was this done?

Precedent is there imo.

Governers and sos's overstepping powers to make changes to existing laws. Imo the arguement will be "but muh covid", extreme circumstances, keeping people safe, ect.

No wonder cases (after the break in headlines the week of the election) are again "skyrocketing" across the country. Main headlines everywhere. I do not put much faith in coincidences. Like when a vaccine was announced, just another coincidence. So many coincidences that a pattern seems to emerge? Maybe, im just a dumb ass country boy....

So, do governers and sos's have power to change election laws when faced with extreme circumstances like a raging deadly virus? Idk, do they?

These same states seemed to have no issue with protests and riots with 1000s in the streets. So...selective? Nah, just another coincidence.
    the defense to the gov and sos schiffheads changing voting requirement is that (they claim) their own legislatures delegated some of those decisions to those offices. whether this is true, or allowed under the constitution is not something i know right now.

Reactions: TACC and timbrline

timbrline

MSgt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 8, 2010
    Kila, MT

ballot harvesting
    1000s of dead voters
    sharpiegate

and the 800pb gorilla in the room... scotus yes or no question..... is it or is it not constitutional for parties other than the legislature (I.e.- election commissioner, Sec of State, Governor) to make changes to election laws in a federal election....

No...

Reactions: FishinGuns

timbrline

MSgt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 8, 2010
    Kila, MT
    the defense to the gov and sos schiffheads changing voting requirement is that (they claim) their own legislatures delegated some of those decisions to those offices. whether this is true, or allowed under the constitution is not something i know right now.
    well, we posted same thought at same time!

Reactions: theLBC

OldSalty2

Just salty.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 29, 2020

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    @theLBC .. this thread is like CRACK now and its ALLL YOUR FAULT
    luckily, @6Shooter and others are also chipping in because sometimes i have to sleep or take a shower, and there is a flood of stuff now with literally millions (i think) of anons and td.win patriots scouring the internet for anything that helps.
    somebody dug out those wikileaks docs (for example) with evidence our own state depar. knew about vote tampering via smartmatic sofware.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

ballot harvesting
    1000s of dead voters
    sharpiegate

yes but you have to have an attention span to take all that in.

average american has moved on.

rigging the machines though and proving it.......

nn8734

nn8734
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Yes it is. Thanks to this asshole I missed the thread with a cases of 5k cci 41 in stock all day long yesterday. This thread and the German server thread are all I’ve been watching the past week.
    It’s not @theLBC ‘s fault; I bought all of them so you wouldn’t have been able to purchase those primers anyway.

j/k, I didn’t see that thread either until it was too late. @LBC, thank you for keeping the info flowing.

6Shooter

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 5, 2020
    United States
    luckily, @6Shooter and others are also chipping in because sometimes i have to sleep or take a shower, and there is a flood of stuff now with literally millions (i think) of anons and td.win patriots scouring the internet for anything that helps.
    somebody dug out those wikileaks docs (for example) with evidence our own state depar. knew about vote tampering via smartmatic sofware.
    What if I told you I was a Meme War veteran . . .MJ6QbXmHQBhVuXMcEAZ3jK.jpg

Grease

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 24, 2017
    Northern Arizona
    If the Presidential election is allowed to be stolen the Senate races will be stolen. Especially since it seems the GA SOS or family was compensated by Dominion. This is according to Llin Wood
    Absolutely!!!! Arizona has a very large population of firearm owners, and it's well known throughout our state that Mark Kelly is a gun grabbing SOB.. IMHO! there is no way Kelly beat Martha McSally by eighty thousand votes.

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    yes but you have to have an attention span to take all that in.

average american has moved on.

rigging the machines though and proving it.......
    i think this is inevitably going to be decided by the supreme court justices, either in individual state cases, or as a body.
    the difference is the state cases could be limited to cities or counties and that staff management (depending on if they have comms).
    the dominion angle involves the entire country and involves people at the top and foreign entities. i don't think counties could make the decision to do this on their own, but they could block observers or run shaky ballots, or run the same batches over and over, manipulate folders...

here is the main thing. earlier documents show that some tabulators actually do have to contact a server somewhere before it outputs the results, and this allow for manipulation. the thing is, we are told these tabulators are not supposed to be connected to the internet (and we know some were in some places, and detroit actually allowed it on purpose). philadephia's key cards were stolen, so internet access could have been enabled or other admin fuctions (weighted voting, moving batches to the trash, or from trump to biden or 3rd party...).

Reactions: TACC and gigamortis

whiskeytower

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 22, 2011
    North Mexico
    Absolutely!!!! Arizona has a very large population of firearm owners, and it's well known throughout our state that Mark Kelly is a gun grabbing SOB.. IMHO! there is no way Kelly beat Martha McSally by eighty thousand votes.
    There is a WHOLE lot of fuckery afoot in AZ, that worthless cunt Cindy McStain is a huge part of it.

FS1

Unbalanced
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    i think this is inevitably going to be decided by the supreme court justices, either in individual state cases, or as a body.
    the difference is the state cases could be limited to cities or counties and that staff management (depending on if they have comms).
    the dominion angle involves the entire country and involves people at the top and foreign entities. i don't think counties could make the decision to do this on their own, but they could block observers or run shaky ballots, or run the same batches over and over, manipulate folders...

here is the main thing. earlier documents show that some tabulators actually do have to contact a server somewhere before it outputs the results, and this allow for manipulation. the thing is, we are told these tabulators are not supposed to be connected to the internet (and we know some were in some places, and detroit actually allowed it on purpose). philadephia's key cards were stolen, so internet access could have been enabled or other admin fuctions (weighted voting, moving batches to the trash, or from trump to biden or 3rd party...).
    I think there is small chance Joe either concedes or drops out for personal reasons. For one of two reasons.

1) To try and stop the court battles in an attempt to end the investigations.

2) He makes a deal to save his ass.

But that is just a small chance. The only thing I can say with absolute certainty is, at some point this shit show ends. Good, bad or ugly.

Reactions: pwc001

Gregor.Samsa

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 4, 2019
    NorCal
    I think there is small chance Joe either concedes or drops out for personal reasons. For one of two reasons.

1) To try and stop the court battles in an attempt to end the investigations.

2) He makes a deal to save his ass.

But that is just a small chance. The only thing I can say with absolute certainty is, at some point this shit show ends. Good, bad or ugly.
    He’s in too deep to back out without throwing his puppet masters under the bus imho

shields shtr

Private
    Hessian
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 4, 2017
    Well, Costco is out of tinfoil and indeed this thread is slightly addictive. I know it takes legal teams months and years to put together cases that are far less complex than this, and they still lose. I am hoping for some type of miracle, but it sure seems like time isn't on anyone's side here besides the Dems. And, if a miracle does occur and Trump somehow proves that his election was rigged, holy fuck. It would easily be the biggest crime perpetrated on the American people, ever. I can't even imagine the pandemonium that would ensue, something that probably isn't lost on SCOTUS...

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    delayed! i was pretty sure somebody said GA today!
    i wonder if they lost track of the location of one of the fish and they don't want the fish to run yet.
    either that or they are waiting on pending additional corroboration (sworn testimony).

Reactions: TACC and gigamortis