🚨ELECTION RESULTS and vote counts starting to stream. Keep track of them here and update them as the evening progresses.

BullGear

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I think there is small chance Joe either concedes or drops out for personal reasons. For one of two reasons.

1) To try and stop the court battles in an attempt to end the investigations.

2) He makes a deal to save his ass.

But that is just a small chance. The only thing I can say with absolute certainty is, at some point this shit show ends. Good, bad or ugly.
    Sure, that could happen, but the pockets that backed him would be very upset. I mean J. Epstein mad. If you know what I mean.

Reactions: Bender

OldSalty2

Just salty.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 29, 2020
    Sure, that could happen, but the pockets that backed him would be very upset. I mean J. Epstein mad. If you know what I mean.
    More likely it could be those who are part of grifting the american people and stuffing their pockets. neither side both r and d want caught or to have the cover pulled back.

Reactions: TACC

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2014
    Colorado
    “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” Brann wrote.
    Trump was beaten in Pennsylvania by President-elect Joe Biden.

That is absolutely not going to stand up on appeal. That is a complete farce. That decision reads like the fact we checking crap we see. All spin, no laws followed. This is my opinion to try to appeal to people emotionally.

Gregor.Samsa

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 4, 2019
    NorCal
    “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” Brann wrote.

That is absolutely not going to stand up on appeal. That is a complete farce. That decision reads like the fact we checking crap we see. All spin, no laws followed. This is my opinion to try to appeal to people emotionally.
    yup. a "don't blame me" from the judge after this goes to SCOTUS

Reactions: TACC and Bender

timbrline

MSgt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2010
    Kila, MT
    yup. a "don't blame me" from the judge after this goes to SCOTUS
    Indeed, it is irrelevant until it hits scotus... they can clap and cheer all they want in however many cases are thrown out by lower courts... in fact, thank goodness he went ahead and quickly ruled.. now it can move on to the only place that matters.

LWoods had a GA case overturned by a judge today.. he took it straight to 11th circuit.... it’s a win win.. IF they throw it out, it hits scotus and is a strong case.. if not, he wins at 11th and done.. unless Biden wants to appeal to Thomas at scotus.... I like the odds... sooner these low level shot heads get on with throwing them out with some political theater, sooner we can get down to brass tacks...

Like my 5 kids all debating and arguing over what ride we are going to first at at Disney... then showing up with their plan for me to say... we ain’t going to Disney...

these lower court cases are irrelevant formalities...

Bender

Known Troll
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    A tweet like that one seems outlandish, so being skeptical, I went to the Nevada SOS website. That's shits real, and still up! I'm sure they'll be "correcting" that "typo" pretty quick, so I took screenshots. I had to sum the totals myself, but the numbers match what stated.

That's fucking brazen. They're too lazy to even print fake ballots to make the Dominion numbers match the ballot count. At least MI and PA were capable of basic arithmetic.

Sum of the 2nd row for 5 candidates for president is 1,405,376. Out of 1,327,394 ballots cast.
    This is not proof, we need to just step aside and turn in our guns now so the adults can run the country.

gayguns

kagfag
    PX Member
    Hessian
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Obama nominated Libtard judge Matthew Brann, expect nothing less.. I like the our chances with Alito when it gets there.

How does it work now? Do they appeal and it gets escalated to the higher court?

How fast can that happen?

I keep hearing --"don't worry" we got this form a friend of mine that's politically connected... but I'm starting to panic.

This shit's keeping me awake at night now.

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Yes, it gets appealed to the next higher Court. I believe that's going to be the Circuit Court. If you'll look Circuit Court assignments have been done.

Reactions: Grease

Sieg

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 14, 2018
    How does it work now? Do they appeal and it gets escalated to the higher court?

How fast can that happen?

I keep hearing --"don't worry" we got this form a friend of mine that's politically connected... but I'm starting to panic.

This shit's keeping me awake at night now.
    Psssst - You've been panicking for a while now. 😁

Can't say I'm exactly comfortable. ;)

Reactions: TACC

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    If you live in PA you should be out in the streets right now!

I forgot to say this earlier, as mentioned above, this isn’t a bad thing, but you don’t need to be asleeep. They need to see people protesting and pissed about this. Keep up the pressure is what I’m saying needs to happen in PA. It also helps reenergize those in the fight and lets them know you appreciate what they are doing. You should be organizing now.

Bolo

Apprentice of Disaster
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    I got a somewhat different reading from the actual decision.

First, Brann is not a libtard. More RINO than libtard- he did run the GOP for central PA for a bit. Yes, appointed by Bathhouse Barry.

Second... in his decision, he laid out exactly what was wrong with the filing and three points that would have made it a success. There was a 3rd Circuit court finding (Bognet- the one Alito stepped into and recommended late ballots be segregated), which invalidated all but one of Rudy's claims. It's not that the claims themselves that were invalid, it's *how they were written* that made them moot because of Bognet.

Third... What Rudy was bringing to the table was already looked at by the 3rd Circuit court. If Brann ruled outside of that, the DNC/ Kathy Brockvar could have appealed to the appeals court that handles Philly and won based on the 3rd Circuit finding.

Last... he was expeditious with his opinion. That lets Rudy get the appeal to the 3rd Circuit with plenty of time... allowing the appeal to go through Philly would have given Brockvar a chance to run out the clock.

This may have been a helping hand on the downlo.

UKDslayer

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    I'm wondering if Team Trump needs more lawyers to handle each state properly...there is just SO much fraud are they get buried in the little stuff? It would be nice to get a few states certified correctly before going to SCOTUS..

UKDslayer

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Is Hardiman still in 3rd circuit court of appeals?

CSAR FE

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 22, 2011
    Nothing, Nowhere

First, Brann is not a libtard. More RINO than libtard- he did run the GOP for central PA for a bit. Yes, appointed by Bathhouse Barry.

Second... in his decision, he laid out exactly what was wrong with the filing and three points that would have made it a success. There was a 3rd Circuit court finding (Bognet- the one Alito stepped into and recommended late ballots be segregated), which invalidated all but one of Rudy's claims. It's not that the claims themselves that were invalid, it's *how they were written* that made them moot because of Bognet.

Third... What Rudy was bringing to the table was already looked at by the 3rd Circuit court. If Brann ruled outside of that, the DNC/ Kathy Brockvar could have appealed to the appeals court that handles Philly and won based on the 3rd Circuit finding.

Last... he was expeditious with his opinion. That lets Rudy get the appeal to the 3rd Circuit with plenty of time... allowing the appeal to go through Philly would have given Brockvar a chance to run out the clock.

I agree with this assessment.

Regardless of what happens fellas, hold the fucking line! Don't let any of this demoralize you.

HMRamateur

Sorry
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 9, 2019
    That codemonkeyz guy said to expect something on Saturday... anything happen, or is this turning into hunters laptop all over again

Reactions: Nailbender

Bolo

Apprentice of Disaster
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    That codemonkeyz guy said to expect something on Saturday... anything happen, or is this turning into hunters laptop all over again
    I caught something from Lin Wood that due to something new they found in GA, they were delaying their filing probably to Monday.

I think they confirmed a suspected payment from the CCP to Brian Kemp.

TxWelder35

Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 17, 2018
    DFW

Break this down for me Barney style.

Did the judge essentially tell them how to alter the case to get it to win?

Reactions: silentwoods

CSAR FE

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 22, 2011
    Nothing, Nowhere
    Reactions: TACC and gigamortis

Bolo

Apprentice of Disaster
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Break this down for me Barney style.

Did the judge essentially tell them how to alter the case to get it to win?
    Pretty much, yeah.
    But he said it in a really pissy way.

Either he's an egotistical dick that used the ruling as a platform to bitchslap Rudy, or doesn't want appear as though he's playing favorites. Doesn't matter.. the legal team should have a legally airtight case to bring to the 3rd Circuit, and with even a modicum of luck, Alito will snag it for the USSC.

Reactions: FishinGuns and TACC

CraigG1

get off my friggin lawn
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 8, 2020
    WARNING, tin foil hat time ... so Trump issues an EO on 9/12/18, the last part reads:

Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

So, the scenario might go like this:
    1. Trump already issued the EO, which declares a National Emergency in 2018, yes 2018.
    2. per the EO, IF the servers were indeed taken from a foreign country, that could deem "foreign power" or "foreign interference"
    3. This is the critical one ..... who knows what will happen? Seems like all politicians, employees of the alphabet agencies have "get out of jail free cards" these days.

My eyes were glazing over when I was checking the POTUS powers under a National Emergency, if someone wants to tackle that, be my guest.

It might appear that Trump and his team have played the long game set up to use the EO to get a boatload of people ..... if they have the servers, or can prove the servers were tabulating in a foreign country and who is connected to them (servers). I bet originally this was put in place to deal with Russian or China interference. Kind of like fishing ..... going for a flounder .... catch a bunch of sharks.

I warned you .... tin foil hat stuff ....

Last edited:

UKDslayer

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    I caught something from Lin Wood that due to something new they found in GA, they were delaying their filing probably to Monday.

I think they confirmed a suspected payment from the CCP to Brian Kemp.
    Big if true^
    On one of the the 30 minutes interviews today Lin Wood said he was absolutely sure Kemp was corrupt, and he basically invited Kemp to sue him; stating he is primarily a defamation lawyer so the last thing he would do was say something not true...

Last edited:

ChristianSilver

Sergeant of the Hide
    Hessian
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2019
    East Texas
    Can you believe this, what scum he is...

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden

Here's the deal: Because President Trump refuses to concede and is delaying the transition, we have to fund it ourselves and need your help. If you're able, chip in to help fund the Biden-Harris transition.

Donate to the Biden-Harris Transition
    secure.actblue.com

2:07 PM · Nov 20, 2020

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1329878933043515392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1329878933043515392%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fhuffpost%2Fjoe-biden-trump-transition-fund-plea-035507178.html
    What scum, think he’s robbed enough.

BullGear

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Can you believe this, what scum he is...

Joe Biden
    @JoeBiden

Here's the deal: Because President Trump refuses to concede and is delaying the transition, we have to fund it ourselves and need your help. If you're able, chip in to help fund the Biden-Harris transition.

Donate to the Biden-Harris Transition
    secure.actblue.com

2:07 PM · Nov 20, 2020
    What scum, think he’s robbed enough.
    He's taken a lot of heat over this. He's getting a lot of flake on the social media platforms too. Even the Demwits of the world aren't having any of this.

Reactions: FishinGuns and TACC

6Shooter

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 5, 2020
    United States

BullGear

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    In other news, BRCC pissed off a large piece of its base.

WOW, that's going to kill their sales. I don't drink coffee, but I bet many who do will find their coffee beans somewhere else. Bad decision in my opinion.