🚨ELECTION RESULTS and vote counts starting to stream. Keep track of them here and update them as the evening progresses.

Mike_Honcho

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2007
WARNING, tin foil hat time ... so Trump issues an EO on 9/12/18, the last part reads:

Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

So, the scenario might go like this:
1. Trump already issued the EO, which declares a National Emergency in 2018, yes 2018.
2. per the EO, IF the servers were indeed taken from a foreign country, that could deem "foreign power" or "foreign interference"
3. This is the critical one ..... who knows what will happen? Seems like all politicians, employees of the alphabet agencies have "get out of jail free cards" these days.

My eyes were glazing over when I was checking the POTUS powers under a National Emergency, if someone wants to tackle that, be my guest.

It might appear that Trump and his team have played the long game set up to use the EO to get a boatload of people ..... if they have the servers, or can prove the servers were tabulating in a foreign country and who is connected to them (servers). I bet originally this was put in place to deal with Russian or China interference. Kind of like fishing ..... going for a flounder .... catch a bunch of sharks.

I warned you .... tin foil hat stuff ....
Let me add a layer of foil for you:

In September 2014 Xi Jinping gave a speech on the importance of united front work— political influence activities—calling it one of the CCP’s “magic weapons”. The Chinese government’s foreign influence activities have accelerated under Xi. China’s foreign influence activities have the potential to undermine the sovereignty and integrity of the political system of targeted states.

Regarding POTUS powers under National Emergency: Under Continuity of Government plans that we know exist, FEMA and POTUS vastly expand their powers. Martial Law can be declared, the Constitution can be suspended, Rendition and Interment are discretionary. It is thought in 2008 DIA built a data base called Main Core. It is thought that Main Core holds files on 8 million Americans (everyone?) that are considered enemies of the state. This is generally supportive of the idea that HAMMER was co-opted in 2008 as well. Furthermore, Maxine already told you the truth:

Last edited:

BullGear

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    When will all this be detected? Are we looking at all 50 states and the District of Columbia? I have no reason to believe that this treasonous activity was just conducted in a few states. I truly believe this has been an attempt to overthrow a duly elect government.

This goes for local elections too.

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    No connection between, pick a country, is simply untrue. It's already come out and shown we're voting machines connected outside of these United States.

I forget if I mention it's on this site work maybe it was another, what we need is to be doing is hammering the companies that provide the network connectivity. It seems that is a topic that has been very mute about.

Bolo

Apprentice of Disaster
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Crowdsourced patriotism.
    Colorado might be back in play.

Bender

Known Troll
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Crowdsourced patriotism.
    Pepperidge Farms remembers

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2011
    Georgia
    Crowdsourced patriotism.
    Pray for this man. Codemonkeyz is doing God's work out here

Bolo

Apprentice of Disaster
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Pray for this man. Codemonkeyz is doing God's work out here
    He laid the groundwork, did some fantastic analysis, presented it in a "not tinfoil hat" way and got an audience with Trump's team directly. Man deserves a medal when this is all over.

Now he's acting as a conduit, for thousands (nearly 10K) of data scientists, cybersecurity and forensic experts, and amateur hackers coming out of the woodwork with dots they can connect, novel analyses, and data beyond the collection capability of even the NSA itself.
    Make no mistake, there is an entire fucking *army* of nerds working behind the scenes. Not for love of money, or political affiliation, shit... some of them aren't even American- but for love of freedom and real justice. And they know the stakes.

Now they're mainlining all that Dragon Energy right to the Trump team's veins.

Honestly woke up this morning feeling very good. Have faith. I am cautiously optimistic*.
    (cautiously = still loading ammo)
    (optimistic = it'll probably be used on paper targets next summer instead of the alternative)

gigamortis

Habitual Sender
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 23, 2013
    Considering the amount of election fraud that has recently been brought to light, the old adage of "If elections could really make a difference, they would be likely be outlawed", seems to hold merit. It seems that ever since electronic voting machines became the normal, elections have been easier to manipulate by those in the know.

UKDslayer

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    When will all this be detected? Are we looking at all 50 states and the District of Columbia? I have no reason to believe that this treasonous activity was just conducted in a few states. I truly believe this has been an attempt to overthrow a duly elect government.

This goes for local elections too.
    Exactly. Every state needs an audit, the problems are time are resources. We are seeing how local corruption affects elections. Who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if we took the House of Representatives back.

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Anyone got any idea who keeps funding Biden and Harris?
    Your friends, family, co-workers that say orange man bad. But even without that you still have the globalist elite that hate Trump. He's trying to undermine everything they do to keep you scared, submissive and under their thumb and doing everything you can for you to keep your Liberties and Freedoms.... when he is successful they lose power.

Reactions: gayguns

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Your friends, family, co-workers that say orange man bad. But even without that you still have the globalist elite that hate Trump. He's trying to undermine everything they do to keep you scared, submissive and under their thumb and doing everything you can for you to keep your Liberties and Freedoms.... when he is successful they lose power.
    lol, and poor students that can't even afford the loans they used for the donations.
    but seriously, it was 67 billionaires and the majority of forture 500 companies that donated the most.

Buckley

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 29, 2018
    Washington State
    Can someone with the skills please take a stock image of a Judas goat and mark it up with CNN, that blue bird thing, etc., maybe put blue check marks on all of the sheep being led to the slaughter house? Someday I will expand my horizons into memes, not today though.

Reactions: Bender

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    abc news admits to misinforming voters to sway the election.

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    lol, hyperbole from gwp?

btw, this is updated reporting on a data analysis i posted a couple days ago. seems legit, but again i am not saying i know the data behind it.

Last edited:

Son of Dorn

Castellan
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 27, 2019
    lol, hyperbole from gwp?

All I know for sure is that a recount down in Darien, GA, resulted in two votes "for" Biden getting correctly switched to Trump. Darien's a tiny little town but there are bigger ones and where there are two votes there are probably more.

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    hahahaha, classic. this is the antifa guy that said he made sure trump would lose nice digging anons.

Eric Coomer, an executive with Dominion Voting Systems, which sold the state its new election system last year for more than $100 million, said the problem has to do with the way the voting machines communicate with the underlying Android operating system. He told Totenberg a minor software change will address the issue.