• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

0 MOA

jerpil

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2009
Just bought a scope mount for my rifle and on it it says "0 MOA" there was option for 20 MOA. what does this mean (0, 20 MOA)?

Re: 0 MOA

The angle of the base.

Should have got the 20 MOA.....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's an accuracy guarantee. </div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's an accuracy guarantee. </div></div>Now <span style="font-style: italic">that's</span> funny!
laugh.gif

Well hoe far are you looking to shoot. If you are looking longer distances you should've bought the 20moa. I'm sure a quick google search would've helped you out on that question.....

if your shooting long distances or using it on somthing like a 22 its nice. basically it allows for a longer range zero since the scope is canted down in the front. but it can also eb a hinderance by not allowing for a close up zero. i put a 25 moa base on my cz 452. it allowed for a 50 yd zero but just barley. just barley means perfect since i will be using all of my scopes internal elevation

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's an accuracy guarantee. </div></div>

That's right. I'm able to achieve it every time without ever going to the range.