• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifleman’s Team Challenge 07.21.18 in Colville

rockmyglock

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2011
Idaho
I was told there is a RTC match in/around Colville in July. Does anyone have any information or a registration link on this?

Yes, I'm aware they are on facebook. We don't have accounts but broke down and created a temporary account with a temporary email address. Instant regret.

The information on the link that was given to me does not work. One has to be "authorized" to see the info.

Last edited:
As far as I know, yes there is a one day RTC match in Colville. The last I heard it is on 7-21. Try checking out In Motion Targets website to register. That is where you signed up for the Kettle Falls Steel Challenge and the Snipers Hide Cup.

It’s a one day fun match on 7/21, 7-8 stages and does not require a registered RTC TEAM. CLINT sharp is the MD

It’s a one day fun match on 7/21, 7-8 stages and does not require a registered RTC TEAM. CLINT sharp is the MD

How does one register for the even though? Where are the details like where to be and when?

Is it invitation only?