• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

09 / 11, Let Us Respectfully Remember

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2001
AL
none
Tomorrow, 17 years ago, at 846 a.m., and I still dont have the proper words to articulate.
RIP 2,977 who left us that day.
And a special thought to the people on UA 93, who said, let's roll, and knew what the end was going to be.
And further to those 6,840ish service members who sacrificed all since then.
And to their comrades who were horribly injured, to those with invisible wounds, and the families who live on in the aftermath.

Let us never forget or lose sight of what America stands for.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United states of America , and to the republic for which it stands, one nation...

Moving on...

Last edited:
20180910_071623.jpg

Today, 17 years ago, at 846 a.m., and I still dont have the proper words to articulate.
RIP 2,977 who left us that day.
And a special thought to the people on UA 93, who said, let's roll, and knew what the end was going to be.
And further to those 6,840ish service members who sacrificed all since then.
And to their comrades who were horribly injured, to those with invisible wounds, and the families who live on in the aftermath.

Let us never forget or lose sight of what America stands for.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United states of America , and to the republic for which it stands, one nation...

Moving on...

Very Well said...I always remember as I saw it unfold. I also always remember because my Daughter's birthday was exactly one year later on 9/11/02. She turns 16 tomorrow.

It is always a bittersweet day for me

I'd just come home from sleeping a night at the hospital, because (my Ex) was induced the previous night.

I had to come home, let the dogs out, and my neighbor over the fence told me that "The US is under attack!!!" Then I went inside, turned on the news, and about 4 minutes later the second plane hit......

My son was born 2 days later, on my birthday.

THE RISING

Can't see nothin' in front of me,
Can't see nothin' coming up behind ...
I make my way through this darkness,
I can't feel nothing but this chain that binds me.
Lost track of how far I've gone
How far I've gone, how high I've climbed ...
On my back's a 60-pound stone
On my shoulder a half mile of line

Last edited by a moderator:
7FE7F339-FAF4-48E0-A3CE-C8D24BA3C6D3.jpeg

2300 folks at the stair climb. Largest in the world.p From 6 states and 1 from Canada.

A gal I met last year that works for my company was a contract employee at the Pentagon and lost 2 friends there.
She made all 110 flights today and it was very emotional for her.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Damn you guys.....its hard to stay dry eyed here at work.

I remember sitting I an English class my junior year of high school. I was yelled at by my teacher for saying there is another plane flying into the other tower. She thought o was being a smart ass at first.

I remember the silence in the room, then the long ride back to the house after they let school out. That was honestly the turning point for me to join the army. Had family members and friends both in the towers and there helping get people away from the area.

It truly is sad to walk around today and see so many people who just dont care.

Someone needs to punch obozos face as well.....specifically for calling the Benghazi attacks a hoax.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Damn you guys.....its hard to stay dry eyed here at work.

I remember sitting I an English class my junior year of high school. I was yelled at by my teacher for saying there is another plane flying into the other tower. She thought o was being a smart ass at first.

I remember the silence in the room, then the long ride back to the house after they let school out. That was honestly the turning point for me to join the army. Had family members and friends both in the towers and there helping get people away from the area.

It truly is sad to walk around today and see so many people who just dont care.

Someone needs to punch obozos face as well.....specifically for calling the Benghazi attacks a hoax.

Thank You......

My father was A WWII VET...served 5 years..around Pearl Harbor day he became quiet and morose...Now I understand what he felt..

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

fa74d85b55954fd39ee1f2946969b49b.jpg

I was neer in the Corps but I still know the meaning of

Semper Fidelis

I will never forget the leaders that used this opportunity to make a buck and let those who perpetuated it go free. The should off themselves before they show their faces in public again.

Saudis = never paid a price
Pakis = never paid a price

hell both those above profited more than our own politicians off this event, we have been sold out by the dems and repubs, they hold us in contempt as citizen and hold our country and Constitution in utter disdain.

they used this incident to grow the state control of us and trample the constitution more than any other times in our history, push back needs to happen or 911 will look like the opening act to a domestic war.

Never forget how DC used this CRISIS and never forget all the vile repugnant people involved in doing that.

Explain why there are still individuals in Gitmo that are "waiting trial". These bastards should have been strung up long ago

Painful memory . So many lost and so many stood strong that day . It is what seperates America from the world . On one of the worst days in our history many were at their best and gave all . We were still America then and United . Profoundly sad , my heart is heavy .

We are still America today, not the 20 miles around DC but the rest of our people are great people (even the majority in commie-land on the coasts and Chicago), the greatest I have come across in my worldly travels which is pretty much the whole world many times over. Dont let the scumbaggerey evil bastards of the 20 miles surrounding DC claim America, they are anything but American. The need to be expunged.

the fucked up part is that in my bullshit state (NY), half of the liberal communists (which is 2/3 of the population) dont even think about it.
im from long island and everyone on the island knew someone who died that day, some of us knew alot more than one.
fucking people make me sick.
every year i re-watch the documentary that has all of the radio comms, and listen to men and women trying to push up stairs to put fires out. i tell the wife and kids to leave me alone for a hour or two because of what comes out of my mouth.

11 Sept.18 06:30 as I left the house to go to the range I put my flag out.
I returned at 10:00 and on the way home I saw 2 other flags a block west of my place then turned the corner onto my street to see the only flag on my block was mine.
How quickly people forget. Made me sad.