• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

superde

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2003
Bryan, Texas
So sitting here on the beach, not too far from RO, I was wondering if any date has been set?

Re: 09 Bash

Yes but we can't announce it, as there maybe a conflict with a Military group which we are waiting to confirm whether or not we have to move it, or will the training take place that following monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, given that it's on the RO web site calendar, I'd say it's already announced.
</div></div>

Yes, I would say the same thing, but the guy that is running it is saying something else.
cool.gif

once again November December and January should always be reserved for the practical appilcation of shooting skills, not competition and training.

For F**Ks sake, it's deer season!
mad.gif

as much as it pains me, I'm in for that match every year and love it.
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, given that it's on the RO web site calendar, I'd say it's already announced.
</div></div>

It is on the calendar, but when a military unit calls up the same week it goes on the calendar and says we want to have class that week, you tell me what you think Jacob's answer would be... sorry we have a 2 day match, or no problem ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, given that it's on the RO web site calendar, I'd say it's already announced.
</div></div>

shhh, they can't release the date yet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey...we can share......................</div></div>

i need the brass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey...we can share......................</div></div>

i need the brass</div></div>

You are a whore

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, it makes no difference to me - I'm not very far away, and I'm not going anywhere.
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Well, just let me know the dates and save me a bunk. I'll be so spun up from this job I'm on tha ROing a match with Jacob, Frank, and Lindy will be like being on a vacation! I can come down and check on Frank's new swiming pool, AKA the New Big Green Cow Pond!

John,

Don't fight it and just say yes, cause you know you're building me a nice swimming pool... one with a jacuzzi in the corner, in fact I'll make it easy by picking it out now so you know exactly what you are getting.

06winter_lg.jpg

Besides Lindy told me not to worry, cause if you didn't he could kill you from space any where in the world, with his wristwatch. He likes a pool too.

Yes, but I already have a pool. Besides, John is my friend, and brings me superb scotch.

John, we're back in Rockport, so if you get to Ingleside, call.

Beth and Frank both want a damn pool! I guess the BASH registration just went up $500 per person so Frank and Beth can have their pool! Do you think we can get some really long range spotting scopes and just RO from the pool with Mohitos and radios??????

I'm trying to talk her into a new bunk house with first class ammenities, but CKA is not invited!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm confused.....Why is superde on the beach and no one tells me....? </div></div>

Did you and CKA have something planned? I don't want to interrupt...

I hadn't checked th RO website, my bad. I talked to Lisa today though - I put my unsolicited vote for it to be in October.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beth is Carnivore's wife. And my Lisa votes with Beth - and adds that the pool needs a bar, of course.
</div></div>

Wet Bar of course

December is always a great month to come to Texas!!

January and February aren't bad, either, especially for those of us who have to bid this fall for next year's vacation.... But then it wouldn't be an 09 Bash, would it?
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">December is always a great month to come to Texas!! </div></div>

Not if you hunt and have a family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have dates now,
</div></div>

And those dates are??????? Travel planning purposes only, Sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next week... we hashed out the date today so announcement will be made, RO just has to get the site ready to receive the incoming first.
</div></div>

Sounds good. Has it gotten COOL yet?
cool.gif

I wont be making it guys i will be sad to miss it but I will be sunning my balls on the beach in cancun with the wife!!

Dates would be nice! Flying in from a long ways away, and need to get tickets booked as well as time off.....

For those who can't follow links:

"Next we have the Fall Shooter's Bash with Train Up

Match Date Only: November 6th and 7th

Train Up Dates: November 2nd until November 4th.

Match vitals will be posted in the Competition Section as registration is not open yet."

Unfortunately I can't make those dates either. I won't be sunning on a Mexican beach though. Just tough to get time off being short at work.

Crap! I can't make it either. That's Minnesota deer/pheasant season, and I can't get more than the weekend off to crash in on Adam Bauer.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next week... we hashed out the date today so announcement will be made, RO just has to get the site ready to receive the incoming first. </div></div>

I might bring my RV full of my plus-sized women for the group's entertainment and evening festivities.

Shooter's Bash 2009
hosted by RIFLES ONLY & Sniper's Hide

Online Registration
Opens August 19, 10:00am (CST)

Competition Vitals

Dates: November 6-7, 2009
Train-up: November 2-4 , 2009
Registration Priority: first come, first serve
# of Competitors: limited to 50 shooters
Duration: 2 Days
Deposits of 50% will be required to hold your spot for this competition.
There will be no refunds or exchanges on deposits.
Round Count: TBD

Chad you blew it, I emailed Lisa this morning about lowering the price because that was from the previous Cup and not the Bash... so now that you went and jumped the gun, we'll have to stick to that price.

Good job Chad,

I'm grabbing my hard hat and boots, and rolling with the Shankster....Ahh Whiskey and women of large carriage.... Dream vacation in Texas..ahhahahaha!

-Pat