• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 1/2 x 28 thread adapter wanted ....BUT !!

Twisted .308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Here is what I'm after.... 1/2x28 male back to 1/2x28 female Confusing yes ! Heres the deal ...I have a threaded suppressor that I swap around on several rifles , I want to screw in the adapter and leave it in the suppressor , this way I'm working the threads on the adapter when I swap back and forth and not damage the threads in the can should it try to gall or stick to the barrel threads ...hope that makes sense now ;-) somebody out there make such a thing or do I need to just have one made at machine shop ??

That would be easy to make but keep in mind you're going to start tolerance stacking along with having a weaker shoulder/thread junction overall. What's the weight of your suppressor?

Don't know weight but it's a Titanium construction. 1-1/2" x 7" feels pretty damn light compared to my other ones that are stainless. Figured it I could get one about 1-1/2 long made kinda like a barrel extension or muzzle brake but an adapter ?? The adapter could even be the OD of the suppressor with a knurled surface to help tighten and remove ??

Last edited: