• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns 1/3 co witness for Glock 19 gen 5 with Holosun 508t

RayRay89

Private
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2020
Hi,

I have recently purchased a gen 5 Glock 19 MOS. I am currently waiting on a Holosun 508t to use for training/ccw. I was wondering if any one has an idea on the height of iron sights I would need to do a lower 1/3 co witness? I am looking at ameriglo gl-809 and was wondering if these are high enough? If anyone has a picture or info that could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

That I can’t answer, but it will be fairly high due to the MOS system. Have you looked into the Holosun SCS instead? You shouldn’t need to swap sights.

I have, it’s a pretty cool system, I just don’t know how I feel about not having a battery. I’m sure it works great just haven’t seen one to trust it

It has a solar battery (ie you don’t need it to be sunny to use it) it’s just not removable. Holosun does have a good warranty if you ever need it also. I’ve only heard good things about them.