• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 1.5-6 power scope with Mil/Mil

m1a convert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2003
Idaho Falls
I want to scope an all around rifle. (0-600 meters) Does anyone make a scope with matching reticle and knobs in a 1/5-6 power (or similar range) other than USO?

Thanks

Re: 1.5-6 power scope with Mil/Mil

I don't think so. I've been hunting such an animal for a while, and it looks like USO is the only game in town in that power range with MIL/MIL.

HTH,
LM

Due to be released this month the IOR Pitbull may be close. It's a 1 or 4 power, no 2 or 3 power. Mil/MIL.....

Spec's:

1 AND 4 PITBULL
TECHNICAL DATA

MAGNIFICATION.........1x or 4x
OBJECTIVE SIZE........32mm
FIELD OF VIEW....... @ 100 YDS....38 - 144 ft
EXIT PUPIL ...........32 - 8mm
EYE RELIEF ...........3.5 in
DIOPTRICAL ADJ......... -4 TO +4 DPT.
CLICK VALUE @ 100 yds.....0.1 MRAD (1 cm)
RETICLE ADJUSTMENT RANGE...15 MRAD (54 MOA) @ 100yds
TUBE DIAMETER.......35 mm
LENGTH .............7.25 in
WEIGHT..............23 oz.
BATTERY............CR 2032
COATINGS...........MC-7 BROAD BAND FULLY MULTICOAT, ANTIREFLEX
OPTICAL Glass...........PREMIUM SCHOTT, GERMANY

I know that Falcon is working on a 1.5-5x30 that I think will be available in Mil/Mil hopefully this year, with any luck they will offer their ESLR reticle. That should fill your bill pretty well and probably be under $500 as well.

just out of curiousity why do you keep fishing for bad stuff about USO? i have read at least 6 topics started by you in hopes of getting talked out of buying a USO. come on man, just talk to DOC, he has said some really good stuff and im not to sure why you keep fishing? either call USO or find something that suits you and buy it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just out of curiousity why do you keep fishing for bad stuff about USO? i have read at least 6 topics started by you in hopes of getting talked out of buying a USO. come on man, just talk to DOC, he has said some really good stuff and im not to sure why you keep fishing? either call USO or find something that suits you and buy it </div></div>

This guy has started a SHIT LOAD of topics recently. It has to be some kind of record.