• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1-8 to 1-10 with side parallax for short range

cubewarrior

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Dallas, TX
Is March the only LPVO with side parallax? I want the smallest and lightest scope that gives me adjustability at 10y thru 200y. Thanks

Steiner M8xi i believe has parallax
Steiner does not, I thought it did but it doesn't (you probably got it from me after I was given some erroneous information, my bad) . The Steiner's M8Xi parallax is fixed at 100m.

Last edited:
i am in the same boat. i just ordered a pcp airgun, and now i have to think about what to put on it.
i could just throw on a 510C i already have, but i think i want something more like an lvpo.
it is an edgun leshiy 2, so something small and light makes sense.

i am really happy with the burris rt-6 i got for my 10/22. i could spend more, but i don't think i want to spend steiner or march kind of money.

Thanks— with my eyes, I can’t see 22 holes at 150 and 200 with fixed parallax. Couldnt with a properly adjusted NX8, so I know it was me and not the glass. With my 3-12x and parallax, the holes are clear at 6x and higher—that little parallax adjustment makes a big difference for me.

I don’t want to spend March money either—May just go to a higher powered variable with side parallax.

If Lupy custom shop was still up, I’d just get a scope adjusted. Sigh..