• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1 Day Match Interest Poll

Re: 1 Day Match Interest Poll

Could you make one of the selections/matches 223/308 only , alot of folks have or are going to 223 or 223ai trainer rifles.

I thought about that Pro, 223 would be allowed.

I cant edit the poll.

Chances are that wherever I start the match we would have both a Open and MilCal division. Same match, same stages... just 2 divisions.

I think a every other month match would be well attended. Might need to be single not partner. Could make it like the 1st mammoth where your partner spotted for you and shot against you. I would be down with a 223 only match.

I would love to have bi-monthly day matches in cookeville. I would think cookeville would be a more central location to draw people from the southeast.

A mil-cal only class would be fun as well.

Shoot it daylight to dark. Make it a money match instead of prizes. Maybe points for the year. Throw a pistol stage in there si can have a chance to win one with my partner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddconley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shoot it daylight to dark. Make it a money match instead of prizes. Maybe points for the year. Throw a pistol stage in there si can have a chance to win one with my partner. </div></div>

I like the money match, and points for the year idea. However, I would like to see this be an individual match if the 2 above ideas were the case.

Augusta would be a great spot for some of the NE florida boys. Keep us posted!

Poll sounds like an interesting method to gather info. Bi monthly non partner would make it easier to get there.

Ryan,

Maybe you could consider alternating sites every other month, 2-3 in each location per year? Just a suggestion. Please give consideration to what works for you. The last thing we need is for great match directors to get burned out trying to please too many people and accommodate too many requests!

You and Scott put on fantastic, highly enjoyable matches! Any prizes or cash pay back would be icing on the cake but probably not necessary to draw a crowd. I suspect people will come (count me in) to enjoy a great day of shooting regardless of specific format or whether or not there's a payback or prizes.

Thanks for your past and future efforts to enable us to enjoy great matches!

I think it would also be cool to move them from place to place in a region. Might give more people a chance to come out.
T