• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1 down….167.5 million (give or take) to go...

I suppose the takeaway is that traditional women have become so rare that they advertise that fact as a unique quality.

Those that buy the bullshit that feminism has been selling for the last 90 years or so get real worked up when a female goes against their doctrine and decides not to work an 80 hr work week and live as a tax slave.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Best thing that ever happened to me was when the wife decided to retire
Breakfast made in the morning, lunch box packed for the day and come home from work to a hot meal for supper
feminist can go pound sand

My wife tried to be a housewife 3 times. The house was spotless, laundry always cleaned, folded, and put away, and meals were all cooked.

She got so bored with what to do with the rest of her day she would only last about 3 months at a time and go back to work.

Although in her case it just means she only cleans 4 days a week, and makes me cook on the weekends. She still keeps up with everything, as her ADHD won't let her sit still.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Best thing that ever happened to me was when the wife decided to retire
Breakfast made in the morning, lunch box packed for the day and come home from work to a hot meal for supper
feminist can go pound sand
Me too I love having a housewife!!!!!!!!!!!

A woman should still be the gatherer. That doesn’t mean gathering likes, follows and subscribes like the attention whore in the OP’s link. Mine gathers about $120k/yr and still does the cleaning and laundry, and doesn’t have a social media following but does have a two month wait list for an appointment to see her. Kids are all long since grown and on their own, the only reason I personally believe the woman should stay in the home for, otherwise get back to gathering.

I do most of the cooking only because I want my food to taste good, and I still go behind her when she does cook to season and salt. She knows it and we’re both good with it, and I don’t touch a pan after the burner is cut off.